Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (45842 Views)

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
Somebody wake me up when there is real news
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2017
Somebody wake me up when there is real news..
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Typical Nigerian lady has spoken

Typical? Please explain.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
The kisses and straffing can't be upturned
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by iceboy4752(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2017
Celebrity relationship is like a China phone. It hardly lasts.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Lexusgs430: 8:19pm On May 09, 2017
Engaged for 15 months? It's inevitable nah....... Wetin den dey wait? Church or registry disappear?
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 09, 2017
That's too bad. They looked happy together the few times I saw their photos on IG, but I know with these celebrities things are always different behind closed doors.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2017
Sapphire86:
Better 15 months of engagement than splitting after 15 months of marriage.
Same shagging volume?
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by agrovick(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2017
This moin moin life
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by FreeSpirited: 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
With all her shakara ntorr!

DAT guy go give her serious 15months of nacking

Eva ko Eba ni
How do I save dat fvcking gif so dat it keeps fucking
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by romancelanderr: 8:30pm On May 09, 2017
Wow. Wow.. Wow
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by COOL10(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2017
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=56362116]If this will bring her back to music, then let me say AMEN!
The only Nigerian female rapper that made any sense musically. IMHO![/quote.] I just listened to a new single of hers. Titled 'note to self' or 'letter to self'. I aint sure of the name,but one thing is certain,that song made me fall in love with naija rap again.

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2017
so Engagement no guarantee marriage now... This is truly the 21st century
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Sapphire86(f): 8:37pm On May 09, 2017
elfmann:

Same shagging volume?

I hope not!!!
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 09, 2017
Sapphire86:
Better 15 months of engagement than splitting after 15 months of marriage.

Smart point!
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by mercy232(f): 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
I knew and felt it all, when the Eva was so reluctant to accept the guy's proposal while performing on stage last year...she only said yes because of the audience... # kokanmi sha #

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by riyanxeally(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
nawa o...seems these celebs shld pick a thang or two from their peers
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2017
Eyah life goes on.15 months is a long time though, i guess there is a reason for everything.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by pole: 8:47pm On May 09, 2017
See Kiss,chia My People Say As U Lay Ur Hand So U Lie On It ,haha See Prava
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On May 09, 2017
COOL10:
I just listened to a new single of hers. Titled 'note to self' or 'letter to self'. I aint sure of the name,but one thing is certain,that song made me fall in love with naija rap again.

She "resigned" from her passion in music when she got engaged.... Sure way to fail and live a miserable life. Love sure aint about forgetting what you are passionate about.... It doesnt work this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGyRmPjiQw

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Duru009(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2017
After all the online kissing ....

Chai yeyebrities oooo
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Deepfreezer(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
Eva guffed with this guy. Babe there many young well yo do men ready to love and worship yiu all the rest of their life's. Not this guy ceaser.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Deepfreezer(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
Eva guffed with this guy. Babe there many young well to do men ready to love and worship you all the rest of their life's. Not this guy ceaser.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Mcowubaba: 8:55pm On May 09, 2017
Abeg I dey find wife, I don use style dey old small small.
Mbok, Make una help me

My properties include 2 blankets, 3 pillowcase, 2 linen bedsheets, 1 cupboard, 2 Mouka foam, 1 TV stand with 1 Kenwood CD player and 3 hand fan.

I promise to be a good husband sad just gimme a chance cry

3 Likes

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Funkybabee(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2017
chaiii wizkid is really bad guy
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Ralphlauren(m): 9:01pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

She "resigned" from her passion in music when she got engaged.... Sure way to fail and live a miserable life. Love sure aint about forgetting what you are passionate about.... It doesnt work this way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGyRmPjiQw

I have watched the video. She can spit and I like her flow.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by holluphemydavid(m): 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
Dis really get me scared to get married sometimes
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by ModusOperandi(f): 9:03pm On May 09, 2017
Ehya. I was rooting for y'all
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Ay04z(m): 9:09pm On May 09, 2017
Eva da rap genious ....i miss u...kom back to the game...leave d fool DAT left u...she will see her Mr right soon....cheers...

bring ur bitcoins for sale......
also bring ur cash for coins...
no shady deals everyone win.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by pahen1991: 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
dis days sovernirs de last past celebrity marriage
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Malayy(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
Davash222:

Help me ask them oo...

Na why I kuku dey like this oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Theft: Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page Tampered By Nigerians / Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation / DJ Cuppy Poses With Keke Napep (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.