Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:14 AM

Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele (46111 Views)

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
With all her shakara ntorr!

DAT guy go give her serious 15months of nacking

Eva ko Eba ni
grin grin
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by no1madman(m): 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
He don chop him own. .next!
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:16pm On May 09, 2017
See his receeding hairline almost close to your typical bald head grin
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Bamz(m): 9:20pm On May 09, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Hmmmm... Na wa oo.. After all d sleepless nite of moaning

Mama de mama cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Goodnuel: 9:23pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
If this will bring her back to music, then let me say AMEN!
The only Nigerian female rapper that made any sense musically. IMHO!
She didn't leave music... She just no gree drop jam since... The only 9ja rapper wey dey my playlist..

smiley smiley
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
Wizkid caused it
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Abeg I dey find wife, I don use style dey old small small.
Mbok, Make una help me

My properties include 2 blankets, 3 pillowcase, 2 linen bedsheets, 1 cupboard, 2 Mouka foam, 1 TV stand with 1 Kenwood CD player and 3 hand fan.
I promise to be a good husband sad just gimme a chance cry

LOL....
Bro, you are rich, and you possess more compared to many, so don't sell yourself cheap.

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by nextstep(m): 9:29pm On May 09, 2017
Eya sorry ehn... Eva, my number is 0805052xxxx

My qualifications:

- I go school
- I sabi work hard
- I get small moto
- I won't be proposing for months without wedding
- I won't do silly sh1t like get up to hug person wey no know me
- I will fully support your rapping career
- I will even co-invest in your hair styling ventures

Just hit me up, and na palm wine and kola to your papa house

grin

I'm only half joking... Eva is the kind of girl I will marry sharp sharp
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
Goodnuel:
She didn't leave music... She just no gree drop jam since... The only 9ja rapper wey dey my playlist..

smiley smiley

her retirement from music was well publicized, and I remember she made her last "retirement from music" show, just after her engagement announcement.
There should be a thread with photos of that show somewhere on NBL
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Genea(f): 9:43pm On May 09, 2017
lord of d ring choi
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Mcowubaba: 9:48pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

LOL....
Bro, you are rich, and you possess more compared to many, so don't sell yourself cheap.
Padi MI, no dey console me, hunger wan use me do advertisement grin grin

Help me find wife, biko
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by sevantex(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Help me find wife, biko
u dy hungry and u dy find wife?? grin abi how u plan run am na??
u go see sha, i believe your ministry grin

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by sunshineV(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2017
15 months?

u be lord of the ring's
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Help me find wife, biko

The majority of females on NL are fake profiles, and I suggest you try other means to find a mate... But don't lose hope, if you are a good man you will eventually find the right bride.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Mcowubaba: 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
sevantex:

u dy hungry and u dy find wife?? grin abi how u plan run am na??

u go see sha, i believe your ministry grin
Calm down, I go surprise you.
I get plan grin
Seu.n go soon make me moderator of sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Mcowubaba: 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

The majority of females on NL are fake profiles, and I suggest you try other means to find a mate... But don't lose hope, if you are a good man you will eventually find the right bride.
OK thanks Baba.
I'm a very good somebody
Make I go Linda ikeji blog.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Goodnuel: 10:11pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

her retirement from music was well publicized, and I remember she made her last "retirement from music" show, just after her engagement announcement.
There should be a thread with photos of that show somewhere on NBL
She said it was a just a prank... Saw it on her IG.. Let me check if I can get you a screenshot.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
Mcowubaba:

OK thanks Baba.
I'm a very good somebody
Make I go Linda ikeji blog.

Bro all these blogs and sites aint no better.... And instead, i suggest you try to move in a different social environment, and meet different women than where you normally hang out.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On May 09, 2017
Goodnuel:
She said it was a just a prank... Saw it on her IG.. Let me check if I can get you a screenshot.

So the retirement show was a joke?! OK I didn't know.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Mcowubaba: 10:20pm On May 09, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Bro all these blogs and sites aint no better.... And instead, i suggest you try to move in a different social environment, and meet different women than where you normally hang out.
Brother, u taking me too seriously.
My initial comment was just for fun, thanks anyways.
You're a good man.
Blessings
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Austinoiz(m): 10:23pm On May 09, 2017
They can break up and down, I dont care. I only care about getting great rap jams from her.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by kennygeebee(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2017
not surprised. Since pride filled wizzy don snub hin destiny wetin remain. Eva ya jaa a ra e
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by wristbangle: 10:51pm On May 09, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm becoming tired of all this break up stories,why get married or engaged in the first place if you know you won't stick to each other?

Hmmm. There are so many reasons. Lust, insecurity, poor communication, etc cause these issues
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by BUSHHUNTER: 11:08pm On May 09, 2017
FreeSpirited:
How do I save dat fvcking gif so dat it keeps fucking

Lol save it with chrome browser and edit it to gif in case it saves with JPEG

1 Like

Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Collins10(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2017
The Ceaser boy is fine shaa. But I have always felt he wasnt a good fit for Eva.
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by abels(m): 12:18am On May 10, 2017
Tis guy wen propose to her for headies then wizkid con fall e hand last year chai
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Category1: 2:39am On May 10, 2017
5284437_alex_gif1d2db3fabd14eb4ea940fe2eb343a817
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by Category1: 2:40am On May 10, 2017
[Img]5284437_alex_gif1d2db3fabd14eb4ea940fe2eb343a817[/img]
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by femi4: 3:26am On May 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:
shocked
Re: Eva Alordiah & Fiance, Caesar Split After 15 Months Of Engagement - Diamond Cele by judgedredd22(m): 5:20am On May 10, 2017
auntysimbiat:

spoilt children... so na the only thing wey your dirty mind fit conjure be that! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Teni Slams Twitter Troll Who Said She Had Surgery To Lose Weight (Photos) / Singer Harrysong Buckling His Girlfriend's Sandals (adorable Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.