Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

"Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" (36379 Views)

The Dangers Of Opening Bottles With Your Teeth (Photo) / Three Natural Steps To Whiten Your Teeth / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by thunderbabs: 9:11am On May 10, 2017
Guy wey post dz, hin father still open gulder cork with hz teeth last week oo undecided
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by LockDown69(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2017
When the barman wastes time to bring you an opener grin grin grin
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Miraxzeebility(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2017
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Neddstark: 9:12am On May 10, 2017
I will and continue to do.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Angy55(f): 9:13am On May 10, 2017
my bad habit. I remembered one day I didn't take caution right in a beer parlour I used my teeth, lo and behold this two guys where starring at me. I felt so embarrassed.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by algots05(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2017
Noted
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Kumosisi(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2017
Hibeekayleb:

tell the okada man your mission he fit carry you free
Mission impossible
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Klington: 9:19am On May 10, 2017
Warriis the meaning of this,,,,,,, so we should be going to parties with openers in pockets.,abi make we no drink for party again.

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 9:21am On May 10, 2017
Just know that some jokers will always make a mockery of anything meaningful posted on NL. Educative post. Knowledge as old as time.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by BrokenTV: 9:22am On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:
I just opened a bottle of Pepsi with my teeth

I'm in my house,come n beat me.

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 9:23am On May 10, 2017
OgahBohz:
Omo naija ni mi
naija lor bi mi si
Omo naija
mo le fi eyin shi Pepsi
I see you, brotherly grin
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by deolu2000(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2017
Nigerians moving jame bond since 1756BC.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by waShine(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=Burna88 post=56363917]Same here[/quo

IT IS TRUE BUT CANNED AND PLASTIC DRINKS PRICE ARE FAR TOO HIGH IN PRICE, MY TYPE CANNOT AFORD
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by chrisskynet(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2017
mazizitonene:
what of my cousin that uses his hands

I bet he uses his nose too..
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by hardbody: 9:29am On May 10, 2017
TOmmyJidex1:

Source: http://www.jidex.pro/2017/05/stop-opening-bottles-with-teeth.html

This post came rather too late. I got one of my molars seriously broken, fortunately it did not get to the root, but I am much the wiser now.

Dem no dey tell person, let him that has ears listen, see caution and apply thermocool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by hardbody: 9:32am On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

You tiny, come worwor join.....(according to you ooo), na beating dem go take kill you like this.

Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by hardbody: 9:33am On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

You tiny, come worwor join.....(according to you ooo), na beating dem go take kill you like this.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Kristokx(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2017
I just opened my malt with my teeth come and beat me am in my house
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 9:37am On May 10, 2017
hardbody:

lol
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Missmossy(f): 9:38am On May 10, 2017
I do that once in a blue moon grin Despite my fragile teeth i avoid bottled drinks.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Hoodfriend(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2017
Omo naija mo le fi eyin shi Pepsi
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2017
omo naija. mo le feyin shi pepsi.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 9:51am On May 10, 2017
opening drinks with your teeth is a show of strength, if u cant do it, dont bother trying it because it will pull out your teeth. it nearly pulled out one of my molar
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2017
Patience is not one of my virtues so I dont wait for the opener.
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by VeniJu: 10:08am On May 10, 2017
Lunagirl:
Stop drinking "soft" drinks entirely sad sad
I think ''strong'' drinks are the besttongue
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by Burna88(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2017
[quote author=waShine post=56378846][/quote] lol
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by kinibigdeal(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2017
Burna88:
Same here
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by IrradiatoR: 10:32am On May 10, 2017
Lunagirl:
Stop drinking "soft" drinks entirely sad sad

as much as I try not to, couldn't help but to later drink it, especially after being stressed out in a supposedly hot afternoon, a very chilled Pepsi (Orobo) does the job
Re: "Please, Stop Opening Bottles With Your Teeth" by SuperBlack: 10:37am On May 10, 2017
Tiny23:

Lolz, you think you're doing me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mortuary Rejects Man’s Corpse After Causing Commotion In Anambra / Young Lady To Be Buried On Her Birthday After Tragic Fire Mishap.Graphic Photos / My Wife Of 3 Years Started Bedwetting Last Year. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.