Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment (11430 Views)

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Omg! Lagos Instagram Girl Uploads Her Huge Watermelon On Instagram (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by tkgz(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2017
WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment (PHOTO/VIDEO)
The Instagram User Amber-Brendan01 Got Many Talking With Her Supper Hot Video And photos. see For Yourself

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/the-lagos-instagram-girl-for-the-week-endowment/

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by divinehand2003(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2017
Na wao
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by calberian: 6:59am On May 10, 2017
I'm a true believer in the one Nigeria project but if this thread makes it to FP, they should just hold a census in Nigeria, sell off our all our national assets to China, Us, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Uae and share the proceeds equally amongst Nigerians. Let's all just find our square roots.

I mean, in the unbelievably precarious circumstances that we currently find ourselves in as a nation, how does this factor in?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by centoke30(m): 7:41am On May 10, 2017
Where is the endowment?

1 Like

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 8:43am On May 10, 2017
With her legs like that, she looks like a deer.

5 Likes

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 9:02am On May 10, 2017
This pic canor waste like dat... *locks door*
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 9:11am On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
No homo but she looks like a deer.
That's not how to use the phrase "no homo." Should've gone with "no offense."

4 Likes

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2017
I

4 Likes

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by sirusX(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
ceejayx:
Carry Go!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by brandydaniells(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2017
calberian:
I'm a true believer in the one Nigeria project but if this thread makes it to FP, they should just hold a census in Nigeria, sell off our all our national assets to China, Us, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Uae and share the proceeds equally amongst Nigerians. Let's all just find and our square roots.

I mean, in the unbelievably precarious circumstances that we currently find ourselves in as a nation, how does this factor in?
what is ur point mista man
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Traviscoke: 11:36am On May 10, 2017
The OP right now

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Olibboy: 12:41pm On May 10, 2017
no cheating zone
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 1:55pm On May 10, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:

Am confused.

Pls elaborate.

Thought no homo is a slang term meaning “not in a homosexual way.”
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 10, 2017
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Am confused.
Pls elaborate.
Thought no homo means a slang term meaning “not in a homosexual way.”
Yes, you say no homo when you want to make a reference to someone or a subject pertaining to your gender that may be misconstrued, I.e no homo but girls with big butts look nice. The "no homo" shows that you're not a lesbian even though you just made a sexual reference to your own gender. You said she looks like a deer

2 Likes

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by yungbillionaire(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2017
but abeg ooo, why e be say every girl now dey get deformity for leg these days for photo....d yungbillioniarez jus askn cool
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by newslifeop: 2:27pm On May 10, 2017
Damn
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2017
You need special care bro smiley
ceejayx:
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2017
Fat laps full of stretch marks.
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 2:59pm On May 10, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Yes, you say no homo when you want to make a reference to someone or a subject pertaining to your gender that may be misconstrued, I.e no homo but girls with big butts look nice. The "no homo" shows that you're not a lesbian even though you just made a sexual reference to your own gender. You said she looks like a deer

So metaphorically the reference has to be of the same gender right? Thus using deer makes the no homo wrong right?
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

So metaphorically the reference has to be of the same gender right? Thus using deer makes the no homo wrong right?
Yeah, calling her a deer was derogatory, so there's no question of your sexual inclination..... Unless deer's some fancy new word for sexy or hot

3 Likes

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 10, 2017
ThisCouldBeUs:
You need special care bro smiley
I can take care of myself...keep ur care grin
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 3:25pm On May 10, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Yeah, calling her a deer was derogatory, so there's no question of your sexual inclination..... Unless deer's some fancy new word for sexy or hot

Taah

She isnt sexy with the way she stood. If I were a guy I will loose my erection angry
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 10, 2017
That's why ur using homo was wrong angry take to correction undecided
Yewandequeen:

Taah

She isnt sexy with the way she stood. If I were a guy I will loose my erection angry

1 Like

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2017
romeorails:
That's why ur using homo was wrong angry take to correction undecided

Its not a must U quote me U know? How is the no homo related to this?
Am entitled to my own opinion and so are u. I dont need to have same opinion as urs.

Dont quote me.
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2017
Lol pele mabinu o, angry ere la n se o cheesy
Yewandequeen:

Its not a must U quote me U know? How is the no homo related to this?
Am entitled to my own opinion and so are u. I dont v to have same opinion as urs.

Dont quote me.
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by yomi212(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:
With her legs like that, she looks like a deer.
yewande hw hv u been, its been awhile
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Yewandequeen(f): 5:38pm On May 10, 2017
yomi212:
yewande hw hv u been, its been awhile

Am fine grin hope U good too?
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by yomi212(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Am fine grin hope U good too?
yea am aiit... I trust u ar flexin IB

1 Like

Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by SgtKisswhere: 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:

she could be a deer, so no homo
Re: WOW!!! Could She Be The Lagos Instagram Girl For The Week?, See Her Endowment by Nina4u(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2017
She look like a cow not sexy at all just nasty

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) / Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos / 10 Signs She's Only Using You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.