Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Parents Dropped Me At Almajiri Since 2015 - Touching Story Of Ibrahim - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Dropped Me At Almajiri Since 2015 - Touching Story Of Ibrahim (445 Views)

My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Dropped Me At Almajiri Since 2015 - Touching Story Of Ibrahim by 40ng: 9:34am On May 10, 2017
To Me This Problem Is From Our Religion Leaders Who Have Failed To Tell Us The Difference Between Marriage And The Responsibility In It.
I Got This From Ahmed Shu'aibu Gara Gombe Wall.

"This Is Ibrahim.i Came Across Him At Mrs Filling Station.in Bauchi.i Called Him And Jokingly Said To Him If He Knows Liverpool He Said No.i Said But You Were Wearing Their Jersey He Said He Don't Know Them.

Joke Aside.ibrahim Is From Kogi State Ayangba.his Parents Took Him To Bauchi And Dropped Him As An Almajiri Since 2015 They Never Came Back For Him.as At The Time I Met Him I Asked Him What He Was Doing At The Filling Station He Said He Was There To Beg.i Then Asked How Much He Made Since Morning,he Said Nothing.he Had Not Bath For 5 Days,he Has Not Eaten Since Yesterday.he Has Only One Set Of Dress He Was Putting On Since February.

The Malam He Was Dropped Under His Care Stayed At Gombe Road In Bauchi.i Asked How He Got To Mrs From There,he Said He Trecked.that Was A Distance Of About 7 To 8 Kolometets.ibrshim Is 9 Years Old.
I Bought Him Food.cloth And New Shoes.a Woman Selling Masa Nearby Said To Me That Thete Are Many Like Him Around. They Are Always Loitering There.

For Goodness How Wicked And Stupid A Father And Mother Especially The Mother After Carrying Him For 9 Months Should Allow Her Useless Husband Take This Innocent Soul All The Way To Bauchi From Lokoja In The Name Of Almajiri.nonesence.why Produce Children You Can Not Cater For?what Is Difficult For Govt To Ban Almajiranchi Or Modify It With An Establish Policy.

The Emir Of Kano Raised This Issue We Descended Heavily On Him. If Boko Haram Get An Ibrahim With 1000 Naira And A Suicide Belt In The Name Of New Cloth And Send Him To A Nearby Crowd And With A Cell Phone Detonator A Lot Of People Will Perish Instantly.

May God Help Us .i Can't Imagine A Yoruba Or Igbo Mother And Father Take 9 Year Old To A 500 Km Destination In The Name Of Almajiranchi And Abandoned Him.only A Hausa/ Fulani Will Do This Nonesense. god Is Watching.the Annoying Part Ibrahim Does Not Know How To Pray Nor Recite The Qur'an. His Mates In Other World Can Memorise The Whole Qur'an Off Head.which Islam Are These Useless Parents Practicing?may God Help Us To Take Proper Care Of Our Off Springs".

Source http://40ng.com/my-parents-dropped-me-at-almajiri-since-2015-touching-story-of-ibrahim/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: My Parents Dropped Me At Almajiri Since 2015 - Touching Story Of Ibrahim by femolacqua(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2017
This not good

(1) (Reply)

Qualification For Marriage Love Or Sex / You Don't Need An Operation To Give Your Face And Looks A Lift / Happy Birthday To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.