Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? (2837 Views)

Guys, how reliable are Hisense products? / Get In Here Ladies!- How To Calculate The Safe Days Of Your Cycle!!! / How Reliable Is E Cooperative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by refiner(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

So you didn't see the Mhi.sbliss customised bweast?

Some claim it isn't her tho'..but the picture still stays vivid in a lot of people's mind. grin
Hnmmm...it ain't hers...what made u think it was hers?....was her face attached to it?...it might even be photoshoped!

That's my bestie u are talking abt ooo embarassed
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
For someone you're exclusive with, why not. The only problem is, you hardly find faithful partners.
i won't mind hitting u raw... You seem to be a decent geh grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:46am On May 10, 2017
refiner:

Hnmmm...it ain't hers...what made u think it was hers?....was her face attached to it?...it might even be photoshoped!

That's my bestie u are talking abt ooo embarassed

lol! BFF of life. grin
So you now know the pic I'm talking about..
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:49am On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
For someone you're exclusive with, why not. The only problem is, you hardly find faithful partners.

That's the problem..I don't see any reason to cheat when you already have someone but the reason people cheat is another topic of discussion on its own.

Oga softwerk suffri suffri o!
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by refiner(f): 10:51am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

lol! BFF of life. grin
So you now know the pic I'm talking about..
Lol...nah i dont...didnt see d picx but i can vouch for her that she wasnt the one...dont believe everything u see in d net....

I admire her... kiss

U self na aproko tongue
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2017
refiner:

U self na aproko tongue
It's a known news na..but Aproko is fun. grin But I real life I don't gossip, I don't even hang around people who gossip. cool
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

That's the problem..I don't see any reason to cheat when you already have someone but the reason people cheat is another topic of discussion on its own.

Ova softwer suffri suffri o!
You can't take people for their words these days. So why risk your life?.

Lol, SoftWerk. How would you know if I'm decent on a cyberspace?. grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 11:02am On May 10, 2017
If she has irregular period then it's not reliable.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2017
Jigba:
If she has irregular period then it's not reliable.

Yeah! That's one thing but pills usually cause that.

I guess an averagely healthy lady would have a regular cycle.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Yeah! That's one thing but pills usually cause that.

I guess an averagely healthy lady would have a regular cycle.

Yea and hormonal imbalance too
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by firstking01(m): 11:39am On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

My bro, not like that o !

I have some cousins who keep a whole packet in their room so I just take some when I visit.

Sometimes they give me too..cheesy

Haha refiner...How can I mock a whole you. The bweast picture just came to mind when you mentioned her..grin
I don't even know how to wear condom sefsad.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2017
firstking01:
I don't even know how to wear condom sefsad.
liar! grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by PrickGetSize(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
Prick too big no condom fits. I prefer fvcking raw and feeling the warm flesh of toto around my prick. No fear of contracting STDs coz I can kill any disease with one mighty thrust!
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
You can't take people for their words these days. So why risk your life?.

Lol, SoftWerk. How would you know if I'm decent on a cyberspace?. grin
i know someone who's decent when I hear them speak more write and I've seen a pic of u before.. You not the bare the boob's and wear the leggings to shootout pussy shape typa girl...
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
i know someone who's decent when I hear them speak more write and I've seen a pic of u before.. You not the bare the boob's and wear the leggings to shootout pussy shape typa girl...
Hmm. grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 10, 2017
kimbra:
Hmm. grin
lol..this one u smiling like this.. Am I wrong? smiley
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
lol..this one u smiling like this.. Am I wrong? smiley
Well, I don't dress to show cameltoe. That's a wrong fashion sense. BTW, have got stuffs to take care of. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 10, 2017
Safe David Safe Period... Hmm undecided
SafeDavid:
There's a period called the "safe " period during a females menstrual cycle which the lady isn't supposed to get pregnant even after having unprotected sex.

How reliable is this?

There are also apps you can use to calculate the safe period. Some even suggest her fertility period and when to have sex to have a male or female child.

Has anyone tried it and how reliable are they?

I have one presently on my phone called Ladytimer and I can't wait to start testing it out . grin

Another reason I'm opting for this App is that we all know raw sex can't be compared to sex with condom.

Also we all know the side effects that comes with morning after pills like postinor and the likes. I wouldn't want my girl to suffer such consequences so it's better to use to good old scientific way.

I'm wondering if there are experienced people in the house.
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2017
romeorails:
Safe David Safe Period... Hmm undecided

This your d.p na wa o! grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
cheesy
SafeDavid:

This your d.p na wa o! grin
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by firstking01(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
liar! grin
I don't need to convince you on that, do i??
Re: How Reliable Is The "Safe Period"? by SafeDavid(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
Okay, so long and short of this thread is that there's no one who practice this method so far. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex & Fast -A True Life Story - PART VIII / Collections Of Fascinating, Sarcastic And Funny Pics. Enjoy / Can It Work? 37 Years Old Guy Set To Marry A 20 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.