Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom (37594 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by djgreenland(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Vindyk:
As a follow says He is begging to be saved cos dose dat knows hw to take dia life dose it asap
well ma advice shaaa, he should come on NL only d comment can help him live
Try visiting his fb wall.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by doskie(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2017
madone:
Hmmm too bad ....pls anyone close to him should help him. One good way to help a guy is to be with him check his chat wit his gf.if they are havung issues. Checkbhis GPA see his level. The check if he is owing any fee or dept. The matter is not far from this.
loneliness is also a possible cause. social media is gradually taking away the peoples ability to interact. people are slowly and unknowingly becoming lonely and depressed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by iamrealdeji(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
I feel your pain. Was thinking of suicide some some months back. I fought it but its still lurking around my corner. Keep fighting. Things will straighten up guy.

Bless.
what led you to thinking of suicide bro?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Rider23: 8:26am On May 11, 2017
Amen, It's well
sunnyeinstein:

Its school broda, postgraduate.

Oh, and btw, do u tink its easy being 30+ still stuck in school n without a job? Its a myriad of problems but it is well iJn.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2017
Entom:

you are only expressing your ignorance. Binary.com is not ponzi scheme. What does trading on binary.com gotta do with ponzi scheme and fraud?

Yes i'm ignorant abt it, but i also knw pple hv lost their hard earned money to shitnitz like this
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Sirpaul(m): 9:33am On May 11, 2017
lols you did....
Mouthgag:
Olodo
You got served
I didn't even try it tongue
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Entom(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
sunnyeinstein:

Yes i'm ignorant abt it, but i also knw pple hv lost their hard earned money to shitnitz like this

You are right and wrong, people loss and gain because of knowledge level. The binary.com trading you labelled shitnitz has been a meaningful source of income to my team.
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by seangy4konji: 9:18pm On May 11, 2017
Devil working. Loneliness and no one to talk to basically.
iamrealdeji:
what led you to thinking of suicide bro?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by HonestPen: 10:00am On May 12, 2017
Zita55:
embarassed
I dey pity your life!! you better wake up before its too late!!

Hell is real!!!
And you heard me say it doesn't?
Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by Nobody: 10:37am On May 12, 2017
HonestPen:

embarassed
HonestPen:

Re: UNIZIK Graduate Vows To Commit Suicide, Apologizes To His Mom by ArcToyin(m): 11:11pm On May 29, 2017
Sirpaul:
I don't know why it hurts a lot when we bite our tongue accidentally. But It doesn't hurt when we bite it intentionally. The thing I can't understand is why are you biting your tongue now.
You made my day with this joke. thumb up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.