Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry (43844 Views)

She's Angry With Me For Using Mosquito Net / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by RichlyOBS(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2017
hey guys I took this girl out on a date last Sunday... we went to One of the African bar in my area.... then she ordered for a fried rice and one bottle of Heineken...

for me I don't want to get drunk so I ordered for a bottle water and fried meat....

if you see the provocation of this girl, she just stand up and left the bar with anger... I followed her immediately to confirm what's going on..... she said

WHY WOULD YOU ORDERED FOR A BOTTLE WATER WHEN I THE LADY ORDERED FOR HEINEKEN.... I was shocked and surprised....( is anything wrong with that)

is it bad for a guy to order a bottle water when the girl order for Heineken??

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by ifex370(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2017
That's what you get when you chase after slay mama's rather than girls that have their brains in their head

636 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
So taking a bottle of beer will get you drunk ? She def will not be cool with you taking water and, she, beer

34 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by IamAirforce1: 2:16pm On May 10, 2017
Lol
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by axeman2(m): 2:18pm On May 10, 2017
it is bad you should have order for something higher than her own that was so cheap it is quite embarrasing.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by oluwayimika123: 2:23pm On May 10, 2017
axeman2:
it is bad you should have order for something higher than her own that was so cheap it is quite embarrasing.

what is embarrassing about that.

he said he didn't want to drink and he didn't stop her 4rm making any of her orders so what is cheap about that unless cheap has another definition that I don't know.

321 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 10, 2017
I won't mind if you order for pure water. grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Khd95(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
axeman2:
can u just listen to ur sef,drinking water is embarrassing because its cheap

If u think water is cheap,go to south Sudan,Somali etc,some pple Are drinking mud over there

Op,next time hook up with a decent girl,not a slay Queen

333 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by decatalyst(m): 2:28pm On May 10, 2017
Bro, don't you know it is 'unethical' for you to order for just table water when others order for green or black bottles?

If you go out often, you will learn that there are dos and don't on a table at a bar.

Though the lady went overboard sha. cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by SafeDavid(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2017
She has a point. You could have asked for her preference of food and drinks and you tell her yours so you can make a good choice.

Besides courtesy demands that you ask for the same thing your partner orders or something slightly different.

9 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Splinz(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2017
She probably felt embarrassed since normally, she's the one that ought to have ordered for water while you drink beer. Having disappointed her, she knows you're naturally gonna feel awkward which could lead to her exit.

Of course she does deserves the exit door. Can't bear to come back home and see that my Wine Cellar has been emptied. smiley

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Fmartin(m): 3:05pm On May 10, 2017
hmm cheesy
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by McBrooklyn(m): 3:10pm On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Tynasparks(f): 3:27pm On May 10, 2017
Where them slay mamas at?? Come and defend your sister o....

23 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by SexyNairalander: 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
Tynasparks:
Where them slay mamas at?? Come and defend your sister o....
you nkor are you not part of them?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by AsMadAsMynd(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2017
I won't say what's on my mynd undecided
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by thesuave10(m): 3:39pm On May 10, 2017
Tell her to go fck herself. Dacblogger will understand grin

5 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Amarabae(f): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
Lolz,
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by SafetyFirst(m): 3:44pm On May 10, 2017
Ha
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by dacblogger: 3:45pm On May 10, 2017
thesuave10:
Tell her to go fck herself. Dacblogger will understand grin
Is it me you are talking to like that?

69 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by thesuave10(m): 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
dacblogger:

Is it me you are talking to like that?

Lol.. No the post. Check your dp grin

3 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by dacblogger: 3:50pm On May 10, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol.. No the post. Check your dp grin
tongue

3 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by firstking01(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
axeman2:
Smh, can't believe this is oozing out from a guy....dude ordered for chicken and a bottle of eva warra and you said it's embarrasinq huh?

7 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
So taking a bottle of beer will get you drunk ? She def will not be cool with you taking water and, she, beer
Not everybody is an alcoholic...if it was me sef na malt i for take just to impress herundecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by RichlyOBS(m): 4:46pm On May 10, 2017
axeman2:
your name is my Name
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by RichlyOBS(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2017
AsMadAsMynd:
I won't say what's on my mynd undecided
vomit it bro
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by RichlyOBS(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:
She has a point. You could have asked for her preference of food and drinks and you tell her yours so you can make a good choice.

Besides courtesy demands that you ask for the same thing your partner orders or something slightly different.
now I know
Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by RichlyOBS(m): 4:51pm On May 10, 2017
Khd95:
can u just listen to ur sef,drinking water is embarrassing because its cheap

If u think water is cheap,go to south Sudan,Somali etc,some pple Are drinking mud over there

Op,next time hook up with a decent girl,not a slay Queen
thank you

1 Like

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by LePrezident(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2017
decatalyst:
Bro, don't you know it is 'unethical' for you to order for just table water when others order for green or black bottles?

If you go out often, you will learn that there are dos and don't on a table at a bar.

Though the lady went overboard sha. cool

Gentleman, there are no dos and don'ts anywhere. Dos and donts are what you choose as an individual. You cant let society dictate to you. I don't drink beer and it doesn't matter whose company I'm in I'll never order beer. So if that doesn't sit well with anybody that's their BI, I can't be bothered.

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by LePrezident(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2017
SafeDavid:

Tha hell? He should eat what is partner is eating by force? What if they have different food tastes? Is this comment intentional?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by SafeDavid(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2017
LePrezident:

Tha hell? He should est what is partner is eating by force? What if they have diffret food taste? Is this comment intentional?

even if you've never had that type of food before. It's just courtesy..

I had a business meeting and the dude took me to their company restaurant and on our way he asked if I've ever had a type of food before and I answered in the negative he then ordered a Morsel and Afang soup..Some big green leafy soup like that. I ordered the same thing and that was my first time having that food and trust me I did not enjoy it one bit.

It's just courtesy.

5 Likes

Re: I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 10, 2017
No wonder some girls be having big tommies when they are consuming what's meant for the guys e.g big stout, gulder, star, Heineken etc

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Why Women Dislike Nice Guys / Side Chic Insults Her Boyfriend's Wife On Facebook Over Their Sex Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.