Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) (2413 Views)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Huge Guy Throws Off A Man For Rocking His Curvy Girlfriend At A Carnival / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Osu175(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2017
In recent times, ladies have been left heartbroken for different reasons and their men do not care what happens to them afterwards.

A young man identified as Khari Adeyemi, took to his Facebook handle on Sunday, April 30, to share an experience of how one of his friends dumped his lover after he got a new job.

Khari Adeyemi posted saying: “My homeboi was unemployed for a year and his girl held him down the entire time. He recently landed a gig and has been working steadily. I asked him how was his girl and he said ‘oh a nigga got a job and money now, I left her’. I pulled over and put that nigga right on out my car. I don't want nobody like that around me."

See post below:

https://gossip.naij.com/1103746-nigerian-guy-throws-friend-car-dumping-girlfriend-photo.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by willzy0909: 3:37pm On May 10, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 10, 2017
Like hell... He did what's right, I'd tag him a gold digger!

I wouldn't wanna keep such biitch of a man as friend tho, some men are just a complete waste of space... angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 10, 2017
He did well. Such a friend would turn his back on you when the chips are down.

One crate of Origin for that guy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Smellymouth: 3:39pm On May 10, 2017
You chop free punnay, you chop free food, you chop free love.. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman..

Sorry bruh, karma is lurking around ..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by CuddleMe(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2017
Weldone! You don't need his ungrateful ass around you
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Davash222(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
They were never friends... When your friend is wrong, you should atleast advice him for the sake of humanity not to throw him out. I don't roll with such friends.
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Fmartin(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
SorftWerk:
welldone!
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2017
Osu175:

https://gossip.naij.com/1103746-nigerian-guy-throws-friend-car-dumping-girlfriend-photo.html

Good job boy. Bad is bad irrespective of who is involved. Hope the babes can learn to reciprocate where the table turns!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 3:42pm On May 10, 2017
He will soon leave ypu as a friend wen u have problems with finance. Ingrates everywhere..
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by thesuave10(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2017
Both guys are fcked up undecided
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Mightyraw(m): 3:43pm On May 10, 2017
Lol,
He dey expect make u salute am,
Twale baba
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by martyns303(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2017
He will now go and marry one slay queen that will show him pepper.
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by SINZ: 3:47pm On May 10, 2017
He should've let him explain. Perhaps the guy didn't say the whole story.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Amarabae(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
Men Men Men.
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by NOC1(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2017
Davash222:
They were never friends... When your friend is wrong, you should atleast advice him for the sake of humanity not to throw him out. I don't roll with such friends.

That is PRACTICALisation in action, probably the dude got no car at moment with that particular action he will advise himself.
as of them not been friends i disagree they will talk after few days.
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Osu175(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2017
BabbanBura:

Good job boy. Bad is bad irrespective of who is involved. Hope the babes can learn to reciprocate where the table turns!
Babban bura Tor ga abun da mata ke so. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Lionessza(f): 4:04pm On May 10, 2017
I think she is lucky he did not continue dragging her along pretending she means something to him for years to come , now she can take this as a huge lesson and soldier on. Now she knows that you see a person's true true colours when you are nolonger beneficial to their life.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:
I think she is lucky he did not continue dragging her along pretending she means something to him for years to come , now she can take this as a huge lesson and soldier on. Now she knows that you see a person's true true colours when you are nolonger beneficial to their life.

You're right.

I doubt the story went as the guy described though. I can bet he gave his friend a fist pump in person, only to go on FB to act like a starring grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 10, 2017
Fmartin:
welldone!
its our work o..... Sorftwerk! wink
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Lionessza(f): 4:24pm On May 10, 2017
ZarZar:

You're right.

I doubt the story went as the guy described though. I can bet he gave his friend a fist pump in person, only to go on FB to act like a starring grin

Lol yeah a fight took place here before "this good guy" felt the need to expose the evils of his friend. Or he secretly liked the girl now wants his turn tongue perfect stunt grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Osu175(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol yeah a fight took place here before "this good guy" felt the need to expose the evils of his friend. Or he secretly liked the girl now wants his turn tongue perfect stunt grin

Aha!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nature8(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:
You chop free punnay, you chop free food, you chop free love.. Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman..

Lol
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by BabbanBura(m): 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
Osu175:

Babban bura Tor ga abun da mata ke so. grin grin grin grin

Wallahi, jiya wata ta so ta hadiye min Shi ai. Ta sha shi har sanda na roke ta ta barshi haka.
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by deflover(m): 8:03pm On May 10, 2017
Funny thing people don't know is u might be broke and dating a gal and it depends on how she treated u while u were with her
If she wasn't good to u and made u look inferior cos u don't ve money
Guys will just hold on till this look up and move forward
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:
Yeah! Some men are plain stupid.d
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2017
my brother well dat ya homeboi did wrong...
Re: Nigerian Guy Throws Friend Out Of His Car For Dumping His Girlfriend (photo) by Ajewealth123(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2017
Smellymouth:

SPIFF

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Ex-boyfriend Ruins Wedding, Sends Bride’s Sex Video To Groom / Angela Blow Hot: My Guy Must Worship My Pvsssy / Kenya Girls Dancing Unclad In A Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.