Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me (103396 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2017
Burna88:
lmfao,ü this guy eehn
Sha contribute
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by SemuhleB(f): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
Actuarydeji:

Educate us, which other style can he adopts?

A lot of women do not have orgasm during sex act only so pre-intimacy etc can help a lot for the women to reach orgasm. Am sure you get my drift

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by biz9ja(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
inch flacid and 3 standing
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
Chubhie:
The next logical question:How small is too small? verifiable numbers?

7'' and below is small
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by amalder: 11:04pm On May 10, 2017
but where is chidimma okeke's cucumber. but meanwhile

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by femolala001(m): 11:05pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
Lest sample ourselves first na!
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Basfaq(m): 11:07pm On May 10, 2017
Some people are bulling this woman but she's right.Most of us are ignorance of religion we are practising. I am a Muslim and Islam does not support sex before marriage but Islam thought us sex education. There are question to be asked before marriage, we shouldn't feel shy to ask whatever questions that come across our mind and we should seek advice from those who are in the business before us.Especiall on sex matter is very crucial.In this stage,no amount of question is too much we should remember this is life contract. undecided cool

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Actuarydeji(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2017
SemuhleB:

A lot of women do not have orgasm during sex act only so pre-intimacy etc can help a lot for the women to reach orgasm. Am sure you get my drift
Seriously no. This is an adult room. Shed more light
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ekponoimo(m): 11:09pm On May 10, 2017
embarassed no need to put the name under cover the woman must be a calabar woman. Caroline etim or akpan lols. They don't get satisfied. shocked
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by philipobiz: 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
Brayss:
Simple exercise! like ?
Specific excercise for the penis tailored towards resurrecting the hormones that will help the penis to start growing in length and width, thereby adding 3 to 4inches in lenght and 1 to 2inches in width
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Tocheagle(m): 11:10pm On May 10, 2017
hammerF:
There is no source for this news.

Another fake story concocted by a hungry Yoruba blogger.

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-joystick-small-satisfy-wife/
Nairaland and tribalistic buffoons are like 1 and 2 . thats why this forum is the way it is after how many years

3 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by maestro299: 11:13pm On May 10, 2017
SemuhleB:

It has nothing to do with being a virgin or having many partners. Women give birth and can still have relatively tight vagina's unless they are sticking and putting trees and basket balls in there then maybe you will have a point.

Just like some women may have small boob's, flat bums etc some men have really small penis. Unfortunately there is nothing she can do about it but the couple can find other ways to please each other too.
In summary... you're very pretty.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Tocheagle(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2017
THE WORLD IS TALKING OF INVENTIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS , WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DEEK SIZE

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by fabulousthuram(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2017
ijustdey:

http://pmexpressng.com/husband-penis-small-satisfy-wife/
she could help the husband instead of embarrassing him in public. moreover they are both blessed with kid.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Safiaa(f): 11:14pm On May 10, 2017
All the men are claiming she has a borehole. Small dick na small dick. Nodody wants it, but some women will just manage it for the sake of love. Preferably, most women prefer at least 6inches. The chances of you satisfying a women with 2 or 3 inches is low, whether its a borehole or tight pocket you carry. Theres certain spots that a 2 inch dicck cannot reach. Most women will just suffer in silence and fake orgasms for the rest of their lives. At least she's being honest.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by stevecantrell: 11:15pm On May 10, 2017
Stops premature ejaculation too..

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by dejiolaniyan(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2017
Pritypussi:
Girls in the east start fvcking at the age of 5 and above.. Igbo men can't satisfy them with the tiny peepee they carry around.
yoruba men and hausas are still the bomb.
You Gerrit Btw Y Don't U Upload Ur Profile Pix Nah?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ndiofe: 11:15pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
All the men are claiming she has a borehole. Small dick na small dick. Nodody wants it, but some women will just manage it for the sake of love. Preferably, most women prefer at least 6inches. The chances of you satisfying a women with 2 or 3 inches is low, whether its a borehole or tight pocket you carry. Theres certain spots that a 2 inch dicck cannot reach. Most women will just suffer in silence and fake orgasms for the rest of their lives. At least she's being honest.

DID U CLICK THE SOURCE TO VERIFY THE STORY IS NOT A FAKE?

HOW HOPE U KNOW ANYBODY CAN WRITE AND CALL IT NEWS?

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by mrng3(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
gerrout!!!!!!
Just say your ocean is too wide for his canoe...
Indian Ocean? huh
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by fortunechy(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2017
my question is how did it got to the public domain

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ndiofe: 11:17pm On May 10, 2017
SemuhleB:

Dont even bother explaining anything, this is a very fake article. click source to verify.

1 Like

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by ugbarreta(m): 11:19pm On May 10, 2017
Franzinni:
gerrout!!!!!!

Just say your ocean is too wide for his canoe...

exactly what came to my mind when I saw the caption.
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Franzinni: 11:20pm On May 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Yeah right! It has to be the woman's fault.

The woman sef funny o, na now she remember to complain?

No now don't see it like that I am not saying it's her fault... Let me say it better now..

She might have sank a couple of titanics.. Growing up and now expecting a canoe to be noticed when passing the ocean haba...

My initial gerrout.. Was because a man's self esteem is tied with his rod...

That is why oyinbo.. Called it manhood!!

She come day humiliate her husband for global public... E good?
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by SalamRushdie: 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Big problem.. Hw sure the two child is for his husband na wa ooo

Good point
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by amalder: 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
but where is chidimma okeke's cucumber if I may ask

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Safiaa(f): 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ndiofe: 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa:
All these men shouting 'boreholes' up and down. When your wife gives birth to your child, will she be left with a 'borehole' or nahh? Are you not going to be fuckinggg that 'borehole'. These men are so ignorant. How can having sex with ordinary dicks equate to having a loose pussy, but women give birth to HUMAN BEINGS and it still goes back to its normal state. Nonsense

My friend did u click the link to verify the story is not fake?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by augustine: 11:23pm On May 10, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
More reason why we need to sample our opposite sex in the other room before marriage. embarassed
How many will you sample before you get your size and how many diseases will result from your adventure? It is best to remain a virgin until marriage. that way there will be no previous sexual experiences to compare your spouse's genital and performance with. You will simply be satisfied with what you get and enjoy it the best you can. That woman complaining has obviously tasted so many dicks that are bigger than her husband's. Now she is longing to have a feel of those anacondas.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by redooondo(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2017
folarinmiles:

Pacific or Atlantic
pacific
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by mrng3(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2017
amuijiji:

Re u suggesting surgery
if na surgery, dem want change am, abi blow am like bolom bolo
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by exlinkleads(f): 11:26pm On May 10, 2017
u no see am before u marry am?

idiooooooot
Re: My Husband joystick Is Too Small To Satisfy Me by Ndiofe: 11:27pm On May 10, 2017
exlinkleads:
u no see am before u marry am?

idiooooooot

If u clicked the link, u would know it is a fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem / Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.