Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja (1863 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos - An Expansion Joint (no Danger Famz) (video ) / Top 15 Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos.. No.11 Is Joint For All Naija Celeb / Directions To Get To Relief International Secondary School, Umuokwa, Amala. Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja by ImpressionsNG: 5:37pm On May 10, 2017
If you are in Abuja and you need a decent place to savour a delicious meal of amala and ewedu with gbegiri, then I would suggest you try Stodiez Gardens along Tafawa Balewa Way in Garki 2, Abuja. Although there are some other places you can eat amala in Abuja, Stodiez Garden is my top choice for a couple of reasons. In addition to the great taste of the amala and ewedu itself, I particularly like the very comfortable ‘garden feel’ of the place, which allows you sit and relax while the waiters take your order without stress.

After devouring one wrap of amala and two pieces of goat meat, I didn’t feel too much of a hurry to leave the place, so I ordered a bottle of beer to relax a bit, soak in the ambience and observe the beautiful revellers of Abuja hanging out in the cool surroundings of the garden. If you can find somewhere comfortable enough to eat great tasting amala and also drink beer and hang out generally, then that’s clearly a winner for someone like me.

One great thing about Stodiez Garden is that it picks up quite early, unlike many Abuja gardens that only come alive at night. Even as early as 12.pm any day of the week, the chairs are already set, and you would find polite waiters on hand to take your order. Besides, the garden lacks the characteristically rowdy setting of typical amala joints, and you do not have to scramble to have your meal served. What’s more, for the quality and comfort, the prices are quite reasonable (by Abuja standards). A fairly large piece of goat meat (ogufe) costs N300, while a large wrap of amala costs N200.

If amala is not your thing, there’s also a raft of alternatives on the menu – ranging from fish and chips to all kinds of pepper soups, nkwobi, asun, and...

http://www.impressions.ng/favourite-place-to-eat-amala-in-abuja/
Re: This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
If you are in Abuja and you need a decent place to savour a delicious meal of amala and ewedu with gbegiri, then I would suggest you try Stodiez Gardens along Tafawa Balewa Way in Garki 2, Abuja. Although there are some other places you can eat amala in Abuja, Stodiez Garden is my top choice for a couple of reasons. In addition to the great taste of the amala and ewedu itself, I particularly like the very comfortable ‘garden feel’ of the place, which allows you sit and relax while the waiters take your order without stress.

After devouring one wrap of amala and two pieces of goat meat, I didn’t feel too much of a hurry to leave the place, so I ordered a bottle of beer to relax a bit, soak in the ambience and observe the beautiful revellers of Abuja hanging out in the cool surroundings of the garden. If you can find somewhere comfortable enough to eat great tasting amala and also drink beer and hang out generally, then that’s clearly a winner for someone like me.

One great thing about Stodiez Garden is that it picks up quite early, unlike many Abuja gardens that only come alive at night. Even as early as 12.pm any day of the week, the chairs are already set, and you would find polite waiters on hand to take your order. Besides, the garden lacks the characteristically rowdy setting of typical amala joints, and you do not have to scramble to have your meal served. What’s more, for the quality and comfort, the prices are quite reasonable (by Abuja standards). A fairly large piece of goat meat (ogufe) costs N300, while a large wrap of amala costs N200.

If amala is not your thing, there’s also a raft of alternatives on the menu – ranging from fish and chips to all kinds of pepper soups, nkwobi, asun, and...

http://www.impressions.ng/favourite-place-to-eat-amala-in-abuja/

U try tuw one for wuye? If not make Ino hear pim again from you...go try am come tell me how far

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja by aariwa(m): 5:46pm On May 10, 2017
So 500 can give you a good amala and ewedu meal there
Re: This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja by ImpressionsNG: 5:46pm On May 10, 2017
nurshah:

U try tuw one for wuye? If not make Ino hear pim again from you...go try am come tell me how far

Lol. How about you try the one I recommended and I try the one in Wuye, and then we exchange notes?

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2017
ImpressionsNG:

Lol. How about you try the one I recommended and I try the one in Wuye, and then we exchange notes?

Okay no wahala... I go get back to you

1 Like

Re: This Is The Best Amala Joint In Abuja by ImpressionsNG: 5:49pm On May 10, 2017
aariwa:
So 500 can give you a good amala and ewedu meal there

Yes sure. And you wouldn't even be in a hurry to leave after eating, like you would in the typical hot and rowdy Amala joints.

It's a clean, bubbly garden, with lots of things to feed your eyes on (beautiful Abuja people unwinding), while drinking a cold bottle of beer to aid the digestion of the Amala.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nine Out Of This World Facts About The Moon / Please Help, I'm Travelling By Air Tomorrow For The First Time / Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.