Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow (4185 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / I love Her But She Always Disrespect Me Publicly I Told Her Yesterday Is Over / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
Sometimes when I look back, I thank God for my journey so far.

I started running my race way too early and now we here. Wow grin

August 19th is the date.
Woulda loved to throw the gate open to few Geez on here but scared I might be poisoned
So no need.

The first pic the younger me

The second pic the older me

Throwback and recent (2days ago)

Don't be mad guys..
Just keeping it real.

Bless!

(Small Boy)

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:03pm On May 10, 2017
Bigger boy now

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
Airforce1 don de mad again ooooooh

Happy for you sha, you are still alive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Marinee(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
You no change at all.. You must be a vampire undecided undecided
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 10, 2017
noting do you Baba #You dey BAM
Continue the Movement✓
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
grin grin

Na so

#YOLO
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by wiringdpt(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
What da hell is this?

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
oh lawd, father of Abraham Isaac and jaçob.
the giver and the taker of sense ..

the one that gave saul small sense to rule israel
the one that gave David sense and he killed Goliath
the one that gave Solomon sense and he built you a house and use some to judge your people.

I beg of thee this day
when will you come down and give Airforce1 some sense even if it's in a small quantity?

I have checked from all his post for the past 1 year now and I discovered that no atom of sense is found in this young man you created.

take my plea oh lawd and perform your wonders as we wait to see the change in him

ME: we pray thee oh lawd!
CONGREGATION: oh lawd hear our prayer sad

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
Its a black fool showing off d two new shirts he bought from aswani market
wiringdpt:
What da hell is this?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by wiringdpt(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2017
Oh I see, I was confused. Thanks jaare olenu
FoolishPig:
Its a black fool showing off d two new shirts he bought from aswani market

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by professorfal: 6:14pm On May 10, 2017
weed

1 Like

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
Lol

Some guys be like
" Airforce abeg tell me the place make I know the location "
cheesy cheesy

I for consider you
But no be your type. cheesy
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Amarabae(f): 6:17pm On May 10, 2017
Why is your face always looking dark and sweaty? Is it the camera or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
Marinee:
You no change at all.. You must be a vampire undecided undecided

You be trouble maker

The bash on Kim ain't necessary.

Go away
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Victornezzar: 6:19pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Why is your face always looking dark and sweaty?
Is it the camera or what?
He works in a restaurant grin

10 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:19pm On May 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Why is your face always looking dark and sweaty?
Is it the camera or what?
It's not The camera

It's God's blessing shining upon me.
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by professorfal: 6:20pm On May 10, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Lol

Some guys be like
" Airforce abeg tell me the place make I know the location "
cheesy cheesy

I for consider you
But no be your type. cheesy

hope no be me you dey follow yarn? because where i don enter for flexing for this life na news you dey hear am.

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
After advertising cheap shirt he go now switch to aternate account to beg finalboss for money

7 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by rosalieene(f): 6:23pm On May 10, 2017
I dunno what's wrong with this man!

everytime he will be showing us his ugly self snapped in front of a TV. I don't know if that TV is his only achievement. cheesy

Just wondering aloud.

Popularity on nairalland will do you no good Mr-Man. It won't even help ya dead career.

You just behave too childish for my liking.

Tufia!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Over editing + old china phone = bad picture quality. Send that your account number let me send you small chage for new phone.
IamAirforce1:

It's not The camera

It's God's blessing shining upon me.

6 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
He works in a restaurant grin
grin

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:25pm On May 10, 2017
rosalieene:
I dunno what's wrong with this man!

everytime he will be showing us his ugly self snapped in front of a TV. I don't know if that TV is his only achievement. cheesy

Just wondering aloud.

Popularity on nairalland will do you no good Mr-Man. It won't even help ya dead career.

You just behave to childish for my liking.

Tufia!!

Lol
No no no cheesy

I've grown pass dis shiit
We not going down there no more.
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by rosalieene(f): 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
Foxyn:
oh lawd, father of Abraham Isaac and jaçob.
the giver and the taker of sense ..

the one that gave saul small sense to rule israel
the one that gave David sense and he killed Goliath
the one that gave Solomon sense and he built you a house and use some to judge your people.

I beg of thee this day
when will you come down and give Airforce1 some sense even if it's in a small quantity?

I have checked from all his post for the past 1 year now and I discovered that no atom of sense is found in this young man you created.

take my plea oh lawd and perform your wonders as we wait to see the change in him

ME: we pray thee oh lawd!
CONGREGATION: oh lawd hear our prayer sad
Amen

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:27pm On May 10, 2017
professorfal:

hope no be me you dey follow yarn? because where i don enter for flexing for this life na news you dey hear am.

cheesy cheesy

You feel like starting trouble right about now I guess... Lol
Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by professorfal: 6:28pm On May 10, 2017
FoolishPig:
After advertising cheap shirt he go now switch to aternate account to beg finalboss for money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FreeSpirited: 6:30pm On May 10, 2017
Guy are you the boy friend of Mamagee? ......When did you guys start dating

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=professorfal post=56395632][/quote]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
FoolishPig:

You mean your final boss wey dey famz me as seen below.

Lmao

Dude I'm a boss. cheesy

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by AsMadAsMynd(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
Y'all behaving like girls, you won't give him sex neither will you allow him masturrbate.

If you won't praise him, he'll praise himself.

Btw Aja baba Airforce, your life is messier than the trash lawma picks on a daily undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by AsMadAsMynd(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2017
Safiaa kiss your favorite dog is on the loose. grin

2 Likes

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by FoolishPig(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2017
Mumupikin
He famz you by following you abi? How is yunghustler1? Have u use it to beg for money today?
IamAirforce1:

You mean your final boss wey dey famz me as seen below.

Lmao

Dude I'm a boss. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Small Boy Of Yesterday Is Now A Bigger Man .. Wow by IamAirforce1: 6:39pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=FoolishPig post=56395731][/quote]

No no no
I've already cleared the air on this
Lol

Your schemes didn't work.

My mistake was not taking down this details after that girl requested for it.

You screen shot it, created moniker and use the details against me.

But it's OK. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I won't be talking about this more buddy. cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO) / Which Is More Painful, A Or B ? / ,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.