Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) (40685 Views)

Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo) / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2017
eyinjuege:

Nobody holy pass
True.... But this statement looks more like personal than an official statement from the police.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Nossa(m): 10:10am On May 11, 2017
gocac:
how many innocent Nigerians have lost their precious lifes at the hands of the Nigerian police force? sometimes karma has a way of visiting people.. police is never your friend! how many danfo drivers have been shot dead by police at check points because they didnt pay 20 naira? how many Great Nigerian students have been shot dead by the police during peaceful protest how many? answer me.

I guess you're a unique student, please try and send me a DM.
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2017
Rich4god:

The kind of people I see on the internet these days.....

I don't even know how to classify them.

Take it or leave it, police isn't your friend
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Reals(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by tonytony208(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2017
Coolgent:

Another illiterate tout.

Only an idiot will call a man who can write legibly an illiterate.

And maybe you want to prove us wrong that police is not your friend. Give your evidence, we are waiting
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2017
gocac:
dont worry you common sense would depart from you when a bullet from a police man hits you chest... idiot what do you know?
See this cheap Olosho, chill out!
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
flackoFlint:
look at this useless Human being.. You are very stupid... Someone's dad, husband, brother died and you have the nerve to say nice one.. I wont wish this on your family but you need to know that you are very stupid... Useless boy.... You are mentally unstable... This are the same people that fight to make your society a crime free place and you are here saying rubbish... God will punish your insane mind.. Fool

May all the police injustice and senseless killing of innocent citizens be the portion of ur family
IJN....

just say Amen....

mean while I'm as useless as your fat..her

1 Like

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2017
Iamsammy:
and u guys are dyeing to enta d job, even as a fucking recruit. smh for some E-bigots

Lol....

go tell that to lazy young graduates...

that wants fed govt... to even marry a wife for them

1 Like

Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2017
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
northvietnam:

May all the police injustice and senseless killing of innocent citizens be the portion of ur family
IJN....

just say Amen....

mean while I'm as useless as your fat..her

You can never be like my Dad... P.O.C..... Just be Wise that's what am saying... Northvietnam you wouldn't know who you talking to... Just be wise and play safe
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2017
flackoFlint:
You can never be like my Dad... P.O.C..... Just be Wise that's what am saying... Northvietnam you wouldn't know who you talking to... Just be wise and play safe

OK now you are sounding like a gentleman.. and I will reply u like one...

I have this hate for Nigerian police cuz I have seen and experienced enough of their menace..

Imagine locking up a pregnant woman... cuz she refused to drop 20 naira and started blowing grammar....

I don't know the woman but I had to follow the police van to their station...

Let me stop here...

My cousin sister that is a legal practitioner...
if she seats you down now with police mess..
you will never pity a police man...

talking about knowing you...
brother no body is a begger.

Sorry about bringing your father in...
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2017
northvietnam:

OK now you are sounding like a gentleman.. and I will reply u like one...

I have this hate for Nigerian police cuz I have seen and experienced enough of their menace..

Imagine locking up a pregnant woman... cuz she refused to drop 20 naira and started blowing grammar....

I don't know the woman but I had to follow the police van to their station...

Let me stop here...

My cousin sister that is a legal practitioner...
if she seats you down now with police mess..
you will never pity a police man...

talking about knowing you...
brother no body is a begger.

Sorry about bringing your father in...
give me your number please
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
flackoFlint:
give me your number please

Blaqmonthana@gmail.com....

mail me and I will forward the cell number to ya mail...
Re: Usman Danbabo Dies After Robbers Attacked Him (Photos) by AleeDee(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2017
northvietnam:
Nice one...

Police ain't your friend

Live by the gun, Die by the gun....

Only Nigerian police can cause Accident cuz of 20 naira...

Modified...

Only those that are product of 20 naira extortion will quote ME...

To start with, im not a fan of N20. But I knw dis man cos hes my father's frnd nd colleague. Not evry police officer is corrupt. I knew him wen he was DPO Apapa and hes fondly called "Point nd Kill" because of his aiming ability with d gun on criminals. He leads field operations all by himself. As u can also see, he was targeted by d armed robbers because of d tough times hes givin dem.he died because hes serving his father land diligently without compromise. Lastly, I didnt say all these to cover d dead or NPF, bt I said all I knw abt him. RIP to a gallant officer I can testify for and may jannatul firdaus be his abode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of 3 Trying To Bury Charms At His Ex-Girlfriend's House Caught In Imo / Adebunmi Osadahun: Police Condemns Attack On Ondo Commissioner for Women Affai / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.