Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Who Wants The Acting President To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Wants The Acting President To Resign (482 Views)

‘I Am The Acting National Chairman Of APC’ — Giadom Writes INEC / Democracy Day Speech By Yemi Osinbajo, The Acting President / Osinbajo Tweets About Acting President / Coordinating President Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Wants The Acting President To Resign by timota(m): 8:57pm On May 10, 2017
http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=does+the+cabal+wants+osinbajo+to+resign&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=BG0TWcWdCJLPwALXh5XIAw A former presidential aspirant says that the cabal wants the acting president to resign confirming what femi kayode said earlier that some members of the cabal has changed the acting presidents body guards so as to make life difficult for him
Re: Who Wants The Acting President To Resign by SIRmanjar(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2017
Left for me the coordinator should better resign ad face Gods calling,his pastoral job..I mean coordinate tinz from the pulpit. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Who Wants The Acting President To Resign by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On May 10, 2017
Mtcheeew PDP been spreading false information true FFK since 29.may 2015 A.D

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Seeks Permanent Forfeiture Of Patience’s Jonathan’s $5.7 Million / Jonathan’s Six Yrs Presidency A Wasted Opportunity For Ijaw People – Dickson / Akwa Ibom Highest Recipient As Nigerian Govt, States, Lgs Share N1.41 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.