Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

See The Letter That Terminate James Comey's Appointment - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See The Letter That Terminate James Comey's Appointment (559 Views)

Donald Trump To Terminate Birthright Citizenship / James Comey Testimony Proves Trump Right, CNN Wrong. / Donald Trump Sacks James Comey Director Of Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Letter That Terminate James Comey's Appointment by kinibigdeal(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2017
Dear Director Comey,

I have received the direct letter from the Attorney General and Duputy Attorney General of the United state recommending your dismissal as the Director of the federal bureau of investigation. I have accepted their recommendation and you are hereby terminated and removed from office , effectively immediately.

While i greatly appreciate you informing me, on three occasions, that i am not under investigation, i nevertheless concur with the judgement of the department of justice that you are not able to effectively lead the Bureau.

It is essential that we find new leadership for the FBI that restores public trust and confidence in its vital law enforcement mission.

I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours

Donald Trump

Re: See The Letter That Terminate James Comey's Appointment by LionDeLeo: 9:17pm On May 10, 2017
If this letter were to originate from PMB, pained and uncultured Jewish slaves suffering from chronic inferiority complex would have been all over the places picking grammatical errors.

But rather than terminating his appointment, Trump is here terminating James Camey.

But the confused creatures will certainly assume everything about US is perfect.

The incurability of their complex stinks to high heaven.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: See The Letter That Terminate James Comey's Appointment by DeadlyViper000: 9:25pm On May 10, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
If this letter were to originate from PMB, pained and uncultured Jewish slaves suffering from chronic inferiority complex would have been all over the places picking grammatical errors.

But rather than terminating the appointment of the director, Trump is here terminating the director.

But the confused creatures will certainly assume everything about US is perfect.

The incurability of their complex stinks to high heaven.
[/s]
hahahahahahaha pained looser

Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Isis Leader Is Dead. / ‘Goodbye Spain’: Huge Rally For Catalan Independence Before Vote / I Promise To Deal Firmly With North Korea - Japanese PM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.