Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Arc. Shehu Applauds Gov. Almakura On Infratructural Reform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arc. Shehu Applauds Gov. Almakura On Infratructural Reform (505 Views)

The Venue Of Ekiti APC Primary As Governor Almakura Inspects It (pics / Governor Almakura Gives Car & Money To Physically Challenged Lady Without Legs / Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arc. Shehu Applauds Gov. Almakura On Infratructural Reform by NasarawaReports: 9:42pm On May 10, 2017
ARC. SHEHU APPLAUDS GOV. ALMAKURA
ON INFRASTRUCTURAL REFORMS.

-By NasarawaReports
“The enormous infrastructural reforms going on in Nasarawa State is indeed remarkable and I am glad that His Excellency Governor Tanko Almakura has given me the privileged to drive his development initiative to a fruition” says Arc. Shehu Tukur, the Sarkin Gabas of Keffi. He said this during a brief conversation with Nasarawa Reports when he visited the Karu International Market in Nasarawa state on Monday.
The market which is one the biggest international markets in Nigeria and also the biggest in north-central Nigeria was renovated and put in proper shape under the administration of the present governor through the creative supervision of the Architect who is working tirelessly to ensure he delivers the dream of the governor in the areas on engaging sustainable, durable and impactful infrastructural projects in the state.
The Architect went forward to encourage stakeholders to shun personal interest and instead embrace the attitude of impactful contributions to the state, he says “all I want is to ensure that I explore the opportunities which the Governor has given me through impacting the lives of people positively and to secure a better future for the generation yet unborn”.
Arc. Shehu Tukur also stressed on the mammoth responsibility which the governor is shouldering at the moment in other to make the state one of the leading states in industrial advancement and infrastructural reforms. “The developmental projects which is visible in virtually all the local government areas in the state is a task we have decided to engage and we are sure that before the year ends most of this facilities and projects would have been commissioned”, he concluded.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Chinese Loan Request Suffers Setback / Dolapo Osinbajo Meets First Female Senior Advocate Of Nigeria, Mrs Folake Solank / Osinbajo Mourns Channels TV Reporter, Onuekwusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.