Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos (672 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 3:24am On May 11, 2017
If you come to Lagos, that is when you will understand what the word "Women" means. Most times i wonder if other states possesses such women. They completely act differently, and talk differently.

No much talk, let's ride!.

- The Owanbe Women: They can spend more than 300k planning for a party the organizer won't even know they exist. You will always see them disturbing reasonable people with their big Gele, and padded shoulders cheesy . If you are a new comer to the party, you will even think they are the ones in charge.(Fake Life)

- The Well Dressed Beggers: Bros if you jam them, you will forget your own predicament and invest in their own fabricated lies. They will first approach you as if they have a contract job for you, then suddenly you will hear - Bros i have a kidney problem, please i need 2k for surgery. , My Air suddenly seized and I can't breath, I need 5k to travel to my village and buy air cheesy

- The Over Spiritual: To toast this ones nah problem, because they can quote the whole chapters inside the bible for you starting from old testaments to the new testaments, even the lost testaments, telling you why toasting a lady is a sin, and how you will eventually go to hell. I remember toasting one girl like that, nah so she tell me say, if anything happen between me and her, she fit die, because God would punish her. Aunty really? cheesy .

- The Jobless Women: Slay mama's, slay Queen's, baby mama's and oloshos. Bros if you jam them, your destiny and money will do time and space travel to square one grin . They pretend to be who they are not, both online and offline. They are extremely hungry and aggressive.
I remember my ex girlfriend - Kemi fresh slay queen. Chai grin

- The Reserved: These ones have 30billion in the account, but they won't even brag about it. They are usually cool, calm and calculative. They don't get angry easily unlike the ones listed above. If you are a guy, and you want to marry and have rest of mind, my advice to you, please marry the reserved. LifeIsGuhd grin

Over to you all, which one have you encountered before, and what category do you fall into.. grin
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by Michealforever: 3:55am On May 11, 2017
Okay.
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 3:58am On May 11, 2017
Add pics so dat we wey nor go school/been to Lagos go sabi them from distance
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 4:50am On May 11, 2017
alright
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33am On May 11, 2017
OK, noted
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by 9jayes: 5:37am On May 11, 2017
Have you met my type?
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by SafeDavid(m): 5:43am On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:59am On May 11, 2017
CokersClub...
Na man you be grin grin

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Women You Meet In Lagos by Presh900(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2017
My girl is an owambe,hungry , over spiritual girl all rolled into one.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Healthy At Each Stage Of Your Relationship, Answered By Experts / Nigerian Man Arrested For Dressing Like A Lady Just To Make Men Sleep With / My Adventure With A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.