Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (37158 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 8:07am On May 11, 2017
Collyno82:
sounding biased. sensing covering up if ur saddled with the responsibility of unearthing those behind this dastard act.

Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.....

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2017
Heey Leave that country for christ sake eehhn
They are just killing our people like Ileya Ram and our Government wouldn't mind.
What a shameless country
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by whitebeard(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2017
Collyno82:
sounding biased. sensing covering up if ur saddled with the responsibility of unearthing those behind this dastard act.
the nigga foolish
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2017
RIP
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 11, 2017
Reason I'd never visit that country!
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by sukkot: 8:42am On May 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2017
Pavore9:

How many South Africans do you see hustling on Nigerian streets? Most of them in Nigeria are there as expatriates, living in exclusive neighbourhoods.
Lol do south Africans come to live in Nigeria? Do foreigners come to live in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:44am On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
I doubt if this is as a result of xenophobia. Drug business involves violence and this is what most hardworking black jews do in South Africa. May their souls RIP
They are involved in robbery too. Go and investigate.

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 8:48am On May 11, 2017
cloudyskygrind:

Lol do south Africans come to live in Nigeria? Do foreigners come to live in Nigeria?

That was what I was alluding to?
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 8:51am On May 11, 2017
so so sad......what have they done to deserve this....when they are not yahoo boys... cry
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 8:53am On May 11, 2017
timmydahpeace:
so so sad......what have they done to deserve this....when they are not yahoo boys... cry

Do you know them?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:56am On May 11, 2017
Too many deaths of young Nigerians in SA. shocked
However, in as mush as some of them are drug related, majority of the deaths are as a result of jealousy.
Most South Africans I know are lazy folks and are always threatened the way Nigerians come to their
country and prosper more than them. embarassed
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 8:56am On May 11, 2017
Failed drug deal...or love ish

Need a job? Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working? Student? Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Want to change business? In 3 Months you won't remain the same. Look no further! LEARN this specialty Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners! Get " Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs : A Complete Guide for Beginners and Professionals " from Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

Click signature, view and get it immediately
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by hecukadudu701: 8:56am On May 11, 2017
na wa oooooo
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Amberon: 9:02am On May 11, 2017
what is the probability that a Nigerian will be killed by a nigerian in south africa?
Lionessza:
Hahahaha nothing in the article said anything about who killed them , it could be anyone, Nigerians included, but those who reason with their buttholes will scream "Xenophobia " and of course threaten threaten threaten grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ettybaba(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2017
wydmag:
Over to you Mr vice-president cum Cordinator, we expect you to address the issue and profer a lasting solution to all this killings overseas!
That's the duty of nnamumu kanu.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:07am On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
what is the probability that a Nigerian will be killed by a nigerian in south africa?

97% chance , I've never seen immigrants who hate each other like Nigerians I tell you it's unsettling.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:09am On May 11, 2017
Lilimax:
Too many deaths of young Nigerians in SA. shocked
However, in as mush as some of them are drug related, majority of the deaths are as a result of jealousy.
Most South Africans I know are lazy folks and are always threatened the way Nigerians come to their
country and prosper more than them. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 11, 2017
dainformant:
Two Nigerians have been shot dead in the Western Cape province of South Africa. Mike Ibitoye, chairman of the Nigeria union in South Africa, disclosed this to NAN via telephone from Cape Town. He said the deceased were shot by yet to be identified assailants.

“Mr Ernest Ughakwesili, 42, native of Nkpor, Idemili north local government area of Anambra state, was shot in a night club by gunmen at Strand Area of Cape Town on Sunday,” he said. “The assailants escaped after the shooting and the victim died before being rushed to the hospital.”

Ibitoye also said the second victim, Chimezie Oranusi, 26, from Oba town in Anambra State, was shot with a friend in a car at Delst area of Cape Town.

“The friend is a South African and is still in the hospital receiving treatment,” he said. “The incidents have been reported to the police and the national secretariat of the union.”

The chairman said the motive behind the shootings had not been ascertained, adding that the police had commenced investigation.

source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/two-nigerians-shot-dead-in-south-africa.html
This got nothing to do with the South Africans,,,, this is just a drug deal gone wrong,,,, am a Nigerian and stays here in South Africa,,, these guys behavior is very bad,, spend money any how,, drives the best state of the art car,,, am not happy with them
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:11am On May 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
Reason I'd never visit that country!

Good for you grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:13am On May 11, 2017
princecharles100:
This got nothing to do with the South Africans,,,, this is just a drug deal gone wrong,,,, am a Nigerian and stays here in South Africa,,, these guys behavior is very bad,, spend money any how,, drives the best state of the art car,,, am not happy with them

Where are Nigerians driving "best state of the art car " ? In SA? undecided .

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 9:16am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Where are Nigerians driving "best state of the art car " ? In SA? undecided .

Hahahaha wanted to ask the same hey lol

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 9:18am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56411493][/quote]

Lol you know it's going to start

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

97% chance , I've never seen immigrants who hate each other like Nigerians I tell you it's unsettling.

Lol, you even have time to answer such a mind numbing question. Just a couple of weeks ago, one took to FB & was making death threats to a fellow Nigerian. Even the blind can see that they carry their internal squabbles over to SA or whatever destination. When I lived in Pretoria-west, if you go to the Pretoria-west police station on weekends, you'll often find a lot of them there to lay charges against each other. Usually bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Zulu212: 9:18am On May 11, 2017
Wonder wot crime it is being a Nigerian
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by femmy2010(m): 9:20am On May 11, 2017
wydmag:
Over to you Mr vice-president cum Cordinator, we expect you to address the issue and profer a lasting solution to all this killings overseas!

Every killing is not xenophobic .South Africans do get killed too .

S A is one of the not safe countries on the globe

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Amberon: 9:20am On May 11, 2017
That is a lie. Nigerians don't hate each other outside the shores of Nigeria. And there's a 97% chance that they must have been killed by south Africans since its south Africa. Remember when Lucky Dube's killers shot him dead cuz they thought he was Nigerian?
Lionessza:

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:24am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you even have time to answer such a mind numbing question. Just a couple of weeks ago, one took to FB & was making death threats to a fellow Nigerian. Even the blind can see that they carry their internal squabbles to SA or whatever destination. When I lived in Pretoria-west, if you go to the Pretoria-west police station on weekends, you'll often find a lot of them there to lay charges against each other. Usually bleeding.

Exactly. I remember that guy on FB maybe he finally took his revenge on his " his brothers " grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Amberon: 9:25am On May 11, 2017
Excuse you, what is mind numbing about that question? Any sane person knows that a foreigner is more likely to be murdered by nationals of that country than of his own countrymen and there are facts to prove this.

What about a South African who bragged on internet about having killed six Zimbabweans (for doing absolutely nothing) and how Nigerians were his next target? Hypocrisy.
ZarZar:

Lol, you even have time to answer such a mind numbing question. Just a couple of weeks ago, one took to FB & was making death threats to a fellow Nigerian. Even the blind can see that they carry their internal squabbles to SA or whatever destination. When I lived in Pretoria-west, if you go to the Pretoria-west police station on weekends, you'll often find a lot of them there to lay charges against each other. Usually bleeding.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:26am On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Lol you know it's going to start

Hahahaha i the noise is coming

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Good for you grin
hmmm...does it have to be this way? Ain't u disturbed about this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All I Need To Steal Any Car Is Wire – Car Robbery Suspect (Pictured) / Abuja School Owner Kidnapped, Raped, Duped & Buried Alive By Her Driver (Video) / IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.