Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (37203 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by bodyandmindspa(f): 10:17am On May 11, 2017
Better still..dont engage in dirty deal cos the result is always like this..but if xenophobic please Nigerian Govt should try and put an end to this
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by sunshineV(f): 10:18am On May 11, 2017
Been typing RIP like crazy today
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:24am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

What ? undecided

Lol maybe he teleported from da club to his room using juju, just to go pose for the picture like Jesus on his last super portrait.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:28am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol maybe he teleported from da club to his room using juju, just to go pose for the picture like Jesus on his last super portrait.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by geekybabe(f): 10:34am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

97% chance , I've never seen immigrants who hate each other like Nigerians I tell you it's unsettling.

Lies. Ridiculous lies. If anything Nigerians love each other more dan any others. Especially because of the subtle hostility your country displays . Just last wk an american and a nigerian were involved in a minor traffic accident and u pple let d american go tho he was at fault. And then d nigerian got arrested for nothing.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by geekybabe(f): 10:41am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Ehn grin But ofcourse the soothsayers & the Sherlock Holmes of Nairaland will always think a South African is involved. Whereas in most cases, that's usually not the case as proven by the recent murder case where a Somali national was the triggerman.

By all indications u are definitely black. Cos white south africans are more receptive to foreigners dan black pple.
You pple r so insecure even in your skin and your country. This is nairaland sisi. Not randland. Stop telling lies and steering up unnecessary arguments. Most places in your country has always been known for all dis murder and stabbing cases.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On May 11, 2017
geekybabe:

Lies. Ridiculous lies. If anything Nigerians love each other more dan any others. Especially because of the subtle hostility your country displays . Just last wk an american and a nigerian were involved in a minor traffic accident and u pple let d american go tho he was at fault. And then d nigerian got arrested for nothing.

Hahahaha yes they love each other to death in know grin.

Where was that ? First I'm hearing of it and I highly doubt it. Proof?
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Amoto94(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2017
The love of illegal business by some Nigerians is sending them to their graves both home and abroad. From 419, drug trafficking, money laundering, prostitution, miracle peddling mallams and pastors, advance fee fraud to name them but a few you will find Nigerians involved in all these crimes.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Your people in South Africa should respect themselves and live a dignified life just like the South Africans do in Nigeria.
If you go to another country' and keep doing and behaving anyhow all in the name of hustling you will see any how
****You dont have any reason whatever to take a human life. There are many foreigners hustling in the street of Nigeria. Nigerians dont opress strangers, we show them love.. A camerounian living in my street once fought and beat a calabar guy: i seperate them and make peace for them. If it is a Nigerian in another country, they will mobilize and kill him. If someone committs a crime, please call the police if you cares.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 11, 2017
geekybabe:

By all indications u are definitely black. Cos white south africans are more receptive to foreigners dan black pple.
You pple r so insecure even in your skin and your country. This is nairaland sisi. Not randland. Stop telling lies and steering up unnecessary arguments. Most places in your country has always been known for all dis murder and stabbing cases.

Who cares what this forum is called? Are you the owner? Nairaland, Randland or Lalaland I'll still voice my opinion & there're nothing you can do about it. Show me the lies I've told or get out of my way before I stab you. Bloody xenophobe!
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:55am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Who cares what this forum is called? Are you the owner? Nairaland, Randland or Lalaland I'll still voice my opinion & there're nothing you can do about it. Show me the lies I've told or get out of my way before I stab you.

I can't stop lmfao @white South Africans being more receptive grin.. some people here need ........

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

I can't stop lmfao @white South Africans being more receptive grin.. some people here need ........

She's clueless. The same white South Africans who had our borders sealed like a tomb to prevent any of them from coming in but now suddenly they're more receptive. Haaaa! What a fucking joke!
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:

If only you used your time and brain to improve that wack blog techredirector.com grin grin grin grin
oh so you feel you made a point... Show me your own blog and wow me...but if you cannot even create anything... Just shut up and use your brain... You sound like a fool
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:07am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

She's clueless. The same white South Africans who had our borders sealed like a tomb to prevent any of them from coming in but now suddenly they're more receptive. Haaaa! What a fucking joke!

Hahahaha yes those same angels . The same angels last month killed four Zimbabweans crossing the border illegally and when arrested blamed it on their hatred for foreign criminals undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

and the same white South Africans they worship still don't want them in SA,it just that now they don't have the power they once had.they need to day thank you to the ANC

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha yes those same angels . The same angels last month killed four Zimbabweans crossing the border illegally and when arrested blamed it on their hatred for foreign criminals undecided

Tsk tsk tsk. What a pity! We as blacks we're never given the halo we deserve for rolling out the welcome mat for the rest of Africa. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Sealed like what.... Thanks for making me laugh...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon:
and the same white South Africans they worship still don't want them in SA,it just that now they don't have the power they once had.they need to day thank you to the ANC

Exactly! They just don't know. Sometimes I wish they can be in power again just to prove a point to these people. They'd most definitely clean house!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 11, 2017
SmartChoices:

Sealed like what.... Thanks for making me laugh...

Egyptian style tongue
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Egyptian style tongue
You need to follow the body language of the whites to really understand what they are saying...... Not just the words.... Although most blacks in SA are still traumatized....
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:29am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Tsk tsk tsk. What a pity! We as blacks we're never given the halo we deserve for rolling out the welcome mat for the rest of Africa. Smh.

Lol white South Africans are the ones that opened the border gates remember smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
I doubt if this is as a result of xenophobia. Drug business involves violence and this is what most hardworking black jews do in South Africa. May their souls RIP

Indeed, and its not surprising that they are the ones being targeted.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by guyla: 12:09pm On May 11, 2017
wydmag:
Over to you Mr vice-president cum Cordinator, we expect you to address the issue and profer a lasting solution to all this killings overseas!
As if they have done something about the killings in Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by bigmann2017: 12:29pm On May 11, 2017
yesterday's win didn't come as a surprise, neither will today's.. call or whatsapp now to be a winner with me and my source and thank me later..

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 12:53pm On May 11, 2017
The hussling is over, no be so ?? I want to travel abroad, i want to travel abroad..everything now don end..VANITY UPON VANITY..RIP
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Austinleo: 12:56pm On May 11, 2017
I agree with you and you are the only person who made a point here.... We should understand that most of these guys are into drugs and when you are doing that in SA anything can happen ... I can say for sure this is not xenophobic related ....

Your people in South Africa should respect themselves and live a dignified life just like the South Africans do in Nigeria.
If you go to another country' and keep doing and behaving anyhow all in the name of hustling you will see any how [/quote]
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by NwaGodl1000(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2017
Two of my idemmili brothers and an oba guy just gone like that
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by jayloms: 1:09pm On May 11, 2017
So sad, yet more Nigerians are struggling to go there.... Get busy back home and let the fugly souls and dia society be!

Nuff said!

RIP
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 1:25pm On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha i the noise is coming

Lol not too much noise today.......I'm disappointed lol.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Tuksgrad(f): 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha. I always look forward to the threats , priceless grin

TRUST me soon you guys will hear .... "the next South African I see in Abuja I will Kill them"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs / IPOB/ESN Commander Killed In Imo, 16 IEDs Recovered / 80-year Old Woman Arrested In Edo For Selling Live Cartridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.