Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) (37196 Views)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Emeka Nzelu: Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian 'Egede' Cultist Shot Dead By Gunmen In South Africa. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Exactly. I remember that guy on FB maybe he finally took his revenge on his " his brothers " grin grin grin

Ehn grin But ofcourse the soothsayers & the Sherlock Holmes of Nairaland will always think a South African is involved. Whereas in most cases, that's usually not the case as proven by the recent murder case where a Somali national was the triggerman.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfolarin: 9:31am On May 11, 2017
Why are Igbos like this for God sake? Did you see what I saw in that write up? They hate me in my country and outside my country. Who hate you in your country apart from your kinsmen? Yourself.

Igbos are just pathetic. Igbos hate other people but think other people who have moved on hate them.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by sekem: 9:32am On May 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Don't mind them their noise ends on NL just to scavenge for useless LIKES

Exactly!!!
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:36am On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
That is a lie. Nigerians don't hate each other outside the shores of Nigeria. And there's a 97% chance that they must have been killed by south Africans since its south Africa. Remember when Lucky Dube's killers shot him dead cuz they thought he was Nigerian?

Really? Wtf ? The same Nigerians shooting each other down in Sunnyside weekly? You must be a comedian. Yes I remember that the Zimbabwean and Mozambican shot him thinking he was a Nigerian, my question what does this have to do with us except for the fact that we were pissed at loosing a legend like that ?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:37am On May 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
hmmm...does it have to be this way? Ain't u disturbed about this?

Disturbed by what?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Disturbed by what?
sighs...pheww! lipsrsealed
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Thriveplus: 9:40am On May 11, 2017
OMG, l feel your pain my brother, may the Lord forgive all his sin, grant him eternal rest, and grant the mother, family and friends the fortitude to bear the lost!!
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:41am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Ehn grin But ofcourse the soothsayers & the Sherlock Holmes of Nairaland will always think a South African is involved. Whereas in most cases, that's usually not the case as proven by the recent murder case where a Somali national was the triggerman.

Hahahaha. I always look forward to the threats , priceless grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by kingthreatz: 9:41am On May 11, 2017
supereagle:

They are involved in robbery too. Go and investigate.

Chei, na wa for their mode of development
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2017
SorftWerk:
She's south African so why do u think she cares,she already jumped in the defense.
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:42am On May 11, 2017
SorftWerk:

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On May 11, 2017
Amberon:
Excuse you, what is mind numbing about that question? Any sane person knows that a foreigner is more likely to be murdered by nationals of that country than of his own countrymen and there are facts to prove this.

What about a South African who bragged on internet about having killed six Zimbabweans (for doing absolutely nothing) and how Nigerians were his next target? Hypocrisy.

A foreigner is likely to be killed by nationals of that country? Oh really? Not when you lots are involved, homie! Especially not in a country like SA, where there are millions of other nationalities living together. What involves Zimbabweans with this? I thought the discussion was about the probability of Nigerians killing other Nigerians in South Africa. I'm talking peaches & you're giving me pears. If the guy really killed 6 people as he claimed, trust that he'd be behind bars because that is a crime. He's a serial killer & a danger to everyone, including South Africans. A person like that wouldn't be roaming the streets amongst normal people. If he's still sitting in his house, posting trash on FB to feel like a badass, the likelihood of the murders to have taken place is probably NADA, ZILCH, NIL, IQANDA QOKS, ZERO.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 11, 2017
Saintsquare:
She's south African so why do u think she cares,she already jumped in the defense.
reason I just kept mute.... It's sad tho
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by LastProphet: 9:52am On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
I doubt if this is as a result of xenophobia. Drug business involves violence and this is what most hardworking black jews do in South Africa. May their souls RIP

lack of home training and upbringing killing the flat headed jews since independence.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 11, 2017
I
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha. I always look forward to the threats , priceless grin

Mtcheeew! Don't hold your breath in case you run out of oxygen while waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:54am On May 11, 2017
Saintsquare:

What the hell did I defend? .
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 9:54am On May 11, 2017
kingthreatz:
I doubt if this is as a result of xenophobia. Drug business involves violence and this is what most hardworking black jews do in South Africa. May their souls RIP
if I say you no get sense now e go be like say I dey insult you....just read your post again and see if you made any sense....thinking with your anus
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 9:56am On May 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Mtcheeew! Don't hold your breath in case you run out of oxygen while waiting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Realali(f): 9:59am On May 11, 2017
Naija ppl should stop living in Cape Town even black South Africa are not safe in CT Eish rip brother
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
Drug biz gone bad

RIP
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by debarrony: 10:03am On May 11, 2017
1st died out side d club and ur posting pic of some one shot in d house how foolish of u

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56408272][/quote]

Victims fit the profile, look at the gold chain necklace and gold watch worn over cheap clothing and sandals.

The ogwo ego community in SA must be wailing.

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:09am On May 11, 2017
Realali:
Naija ppl should stop living in Cape Town even black South Africa are not safe in CT Eish rip brother

Really ? Black South Africans are not safe in Cape Town? undecided

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:11am On May 11, 2017
debarrony:
1st died out side d club and ur posting pic of some one shot in d house how foolish of u

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Pascal181: 10:12am On May 11, 2017
ProWalker:

Your people in South Africa should respect themselves and live a dignified life just like the South Africans do in Nigeria.
If you go to another country' and keep doing and behaving anyhow all in the name of hustling you will see any how
Do u have any proof that these ones were found wanting in any way? Does it mean no Nigerian abroad is morally good? what happen to ur sense?
Re: Two Nigerians Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:16am On May 11, 2017
quentin06:

Victims fit the profile, look at the gold chain necklace and gold watch worn over cheap clothing and sandals.

The ogwo ego community in SA must be wailing.

What ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina / Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.