Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bankole Omishore, Hero Of #opennass - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bankole Omishore, Hero Of #opennass (473 Views)

Alani Bankole: Stop Imposing Wrong Candidates On Nigerians / Dino Melaye Reconciles With Dimeji Bankole At His Mother's Burial (Photos) / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Omishore, Hero Of #opennass by ridwanomooba: 7:59am On May 11, 2017
Bankole Omishore, Hero of #OpenNass

By Surajudeen Lawal

The furore over #OpenNass has come and gone, but a particular voice was surprisingly vocal in a manner that speaketh of assurances.

The words of Bankole Omishore, the Special Assistant on New Media to President of the Senate.
"I would resign, if the Senate fails to lay the 2017 budget, together with the National Assembly budget."

Since I've known Mr. Bankole Omishore aka Banks, he's been a guy with fierce loyalty to his principal, rain or sunshine.

Snippets of gossips abound in Washington of his doggedness and tenacious focus on any given task, (news for another day).

The Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has shown the Nation, nay the World that as he's a man of astuteness, he surrounds himself with people of notable characters.

Because of his love of country, trust in his principal, the suave Senate President ABS and believe in the positive progress of the 8th Senate, Bankole Omishore put his career on the line, by vowing to resign in the advent of "No #OpenNass"!.

I believe this young man deserves to be commended for giving the youths of the Nation hope, that indeed we can be taken serious if and when we promote a trustworthy personality.

Bankole Omisore has shown the world that he trust his Principal, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, the Chairman of the 8th Assembly explicitly and the Senate President, ABS too made sure the trust is not misplaced.

Thanks to the Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki for a tenacious and worthy employment of the hardworking Bankole on his team.
Maybe, maybe not the action of the always active bundle of brain ala Banks' role in the #OpenNass will be known in the future shall be determined if and when he does decides to publish his memoirs.

Does he plan to publish one?

Bankole Omishore "Banks" deserves an ovation.

Lawal Suraj'deen Don-Koga Is A Kwara Based Young Entrepreneur
Re: Bankole Omishore, Hero Of #opennass by SweetJoystick(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2017
Yawns

(1) (Reply)

I Would Never Give Up On Biafra – Leader Of IPOB Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire / Nigeria's Economy Diversification By Com. Ademola Mayowa Joseph / Naij.com’s Erroneous Attribution To Channels TV.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.