Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole (21459 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by JosEast(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2018
A former Speaker of House of Representatives and Ogun State Governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Dimeji Bankole has promised to tackle mass unemployment if elected as the governor of the state in 2019.

Bankole said as governor, he would not concentrate on construction of bridges at the expense of teeming jobless youths.

The governorship candidate who disclosed this during a tour of Imeko-Afon local government area of the state, lamented over the bad condition of roads in Imeko and its environs.

He claimed that the condition of the roads in the area was deteriorating, saying the current administration had done more harm than good to the people of the local government.

The governorship candidate also paid a visit to the traditional ruler of Imeko-Afon local government, Oba Benjamin Oyeditan.

Bankole assured the monarch of mass employment opportunities for the youth of the local government.

He said “I will not stop saying it, mass employment is our watchword. We cannot open our eyes and watch the youth being jobless. I can’t promise what I cannot do. I want to assure the people of Ogun State that if elected as the next governor of the state, I will make sure I provide jobs for the youth because our youth need job to live on.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-create-mass-employment-in-ogun-says-dimeji-bankole.html

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Zansu007: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
Sir, how do you intend to achieve this sir. There should be a roadmap and timeline and not just talking.

What did you achieve during your tenure as a speaker of HOR.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by thatigboman: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
Buhari promised much more than that

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
THIEF. OLE. BARAWO.

He disappointed the youth of this nation so much.
He is suppose to be in prison by now, not contesting to be governor of a state.
This country sef.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
This dude still dey?

As election done near, e done comot for under rock wey e dey hide.

Hot speaker that year.

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by neatideas: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Interesting.
Maybe you should start by having business and employ many people then we will start to believe you.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Lucifer66(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
The question is HOW?
WHAT will you do for Nigeria?
WHAT have you done for Nigerians?
WHAT have you made possible for the poor!
These are the questions we should ask anybody who is running for governor or president!
Not shouting 'atikulate'or 'Sai baba'

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Authoreety: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Story!

Politicians are too greedy

I believe dem no more

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
JosEast:
A former Speaker of House of Representatives and Ogun State Governorship candidate of the Action Democratic Party (ADP), Dimeji Bankole has promised to tackle mass unemployment if elected as the governor of the state in 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-create-mass-employment-in-ogun-says-dimeji-bankole.html
Kai! I just wanted to confirm if it's the same Dimeji Bankole or another name sake!

Another youth that brought total shame to Nigerians in politics!

Elected at a very tender age of 37 infact the youngest then in the history of HoR with nothing to show for it!

Any party that field jagajaga candidate like Yahaya Bello and Dimeji Bankole again should hang their heads in shame!

26 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by berbs: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Nice one
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by SirLakes: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Jesu.......!

E kigbe ole ........

oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Ebimor96: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Election Gimmicks

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by uriris: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
That's how corruption killed his bright political career. Speaker. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by BruncleZuma: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by CaptVerida(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
All white Man that year.. I greet you sir cool

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by tayo4ng(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2018
Bank Ole, with wat you did at federal how do we now entrust you with a whole state

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by frankmoney(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dimeji bankole with his white brokade
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by oloriLFC(f): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Yes. Like the ones you created when you were the Speaker of House of Reps. Oniyeye

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
JosEast:

Bankole said as governor, he would not concentrate on construction of bridges at the expense of teeming jobless youths.

The governorship candidate who disclosed this during a tour of Imeko-Afon local government area of the state, lamented over the bad condition of roads in Imeko and its environs.

He claimed that the condition of the roads in the area was deteriorating, saying the current administration had done more harm than good to the people of the local government.

The governorship candidate also paid a visit to the traditional ruler of Imeko-Afon local government, Oba Benjamin Oyeditan.

Bankole assured the monarch of mass employment opportunities for the youth of the local government.

He said “I will not stop saying it, mass employment is our watchword. We cannot open our eyes and watch the youth being jobless. I can’t promise what I cannot do. I want to assure the people of Ogun State that if elected as the next governor of the state, I will make sure I provide jobs for the youth because our youth need job to live on.”

Did you people feel your impact when representing in the lower house?. Talk is cheap

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
This one wey embezzled a lot of money when he was the speaker of the house of representative grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Corrinthians(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
This ex thief? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
ONLY in Nigeria will a convicted criminal boldly come out in the broad day light to commit another crime. angry

Of course knowing how gullible Nigerians are... they'll still vote him. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Lucifer66(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2018
Can't he build that road with his own money?
If you check his account he will have about 2.1billion from his stay at HOR.
It won't cost more than 10-20m to complete it but no, He wants to embezzle more!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Bitterleafsoup: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lord help us

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Lucifer66(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2018
Shvit hole nation.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by gen2briz(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Àbí were ńṣe ọmọ Bankole yí ni.

What was your impact when you're speaker.

Ọmọ ale burúkú.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by googi: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Honestly, Nigeria is worth crying for.

Look at the caliber of people parading themselves as candidates

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by divinelove(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Thief
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by khunz: 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2018
Mr Aspiring Governor ,please be specific about your mass employment agenda.

We are tired of making wrong assumptions, before you know it ,he would have ensured all youth are in mass employment in the Unemployment Sector of making the Economy.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
Ok. All the best to well meaning Nigerians as we go to the poll.
Re: I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole by YorubaAssasin: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2018
googi:
Honestly, Nigeria is worth crying for.

Look at the caliber of people parading themselves as candidates

Just imagine...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) / Major-General Biu: “Repentant Boko Haram Members Can Become President”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.