Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump (2064 Views)

Joe Wilson Called Obama A Liar, What Happened After / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' / Donald Trump Is Google Face Of "Idiot" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by viviangist: 1:30pm On May 11, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

According to a new poll by Quinnipiac University, idiot, incompetent, leader, and liar are some of the first words that come to many people's minds when thinking about President Donald Trump.

The new survey of 1,078 voters across the nation found that words like incompetent; liar; leader; unqualified; president; strong; businessman; ignorant; egotistical; and asshole are commonly associated with Trump now.

The top three words (idiot, incompetent, and liar) were given as response 39, 31, and 30 times, respectively.

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.net/new-poll-shows-that-idiot-incompetent-liar-are-the-words-used-to-describe-president-trump-now

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by viviangist: 1:31pm On May 11, 2017
Seems all the Presidents are now same ... #Justsaying
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2017
No surprise there. The first thing that comes to my mind when Trump comes up is Liar.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2017
You mean the senseless liberals.
Lols! Only a slowpoke will just believe the media and polls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 2:00pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
You mean the senseless liberals.
Lols! Only a slowpoke will just believe the media and polls.
From your place in Ogun, you know the liberals in America are senseless ?. No wonder Nigeria is a big mess with young people like you. You are an expert on America while you never step your foot in America. Good luck to u in your thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 2:09pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
From your place in Ogun, you know the liberals in America are senseless ?. No wonder Nigeria is a big mess with young people like you. You are an expert on America while you never step your foot in America. Good luck to u in your thinking.
Must I be in Siberia to know what is happening in the country. By the way what are you doing on this site,since it is owned by a Nigerian.At least you have the biased and propagandists media in your country.
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
Must I be in Siberia to know what is happening in the country. By the way what are doing on this site,since it is owned by a Nigerian.At least you have the biased and propagandists media in your country.
You don't know jack about the happenings here and you just spouting garbage. At least I have Nigerian blood in me and visit Nigeria often. If over 90 % of blacks think trump is worthless and you that never step your foot here or know how things are here celebrating a racist who doesn't give a damn about people that looks like you. The useless and corruption imbedded politicians in Nigeria pauperising the country should be your main focus not a country several thousands miles away.

2 Likes

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by juman(m): 3:35pm On May 12, 2017
Funny. grin

The man remain the same person they voted for.
Anyway, I wish him success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
juman:
Funny. grin

The man remain the same person they voted for.
Anyway, I wish him success.
He fooled the poor whites in Appalachia and now they are having buyers remorse.
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You don't know jack about the happenings here and you just spouting garbage. At least I have Nigerian blood in me and visit Nigeria often. If over 90 % of blacks think trump is worthless and you that never step your foot here or know how things are here celebrating a racist who doesn't give a damn about people that looks like you. The useless and corruption imbedded politicians in Nigeria pauperising the country should be your main focus not a country several thousands miles away.
Trash!what is my business with the emotional and senseless blacks in US.If they claimed trump was worthless and a racist then they are also racists.Hatred has consumed their soul that they all think like slowpokes and by the way,the same nigga in US do not like blacks on this continent which also make them racists.
Nigeria politicians are corrupt and likewise the politicians in US as well or are you saying that your sore loser, Clinton is not corrupt.
Take your hatred of trump to the irresponsible,biased and false news media in the US and stop polluting this site with your stupidity
Nobody cares about your baseless opinion.

3 Likes

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
Trash!what is my business with the emotional and senseless blacks in US.If they claimed trump was worthless and a racist then they are also racists.Hatred has consumed their soul that they all think like slowpokes and by the way,the same nigga in US do not like blacks on this continent which also make them racists.
Nigeria politicians are corrupt and likewise the politicians in US as well or are you saying that your sore loser, Clinton is not corrupt.
Take your hatred of trump to the irresponsible,biased and false news media in the US and stop polluting this site with your stupidity
Dumbo. Worry about making your usual less than $2 a day and the People that puts you and ur ilks to perpetual penury.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Dumbo. Worry about making your usual less than $2 a day and the People that puts you and ur ilks to perpetual penury.
Blaaaaaaa!Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:19pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
Blaaaaaaa!Rubbish
I hope you have enough money left from your meager salary to buy data because my data is unlimited .

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by juman(m): 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
He fooled the poor whites in Appalachia and now they are having buyers remorse.

He didnt fool them o.

They voted for non politician person that would handle things differently.
They were tired of their politicians that talk so much but achieve barely very little.

He is an unorthodox president.
I am sad he is distracted by some other things.
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 4:28pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I hope you have enough money left from your meager salary to buy data because my data is unlimited .
At least I am not living on social welfare and food stamp like you.
Irrelevant comment.

2 Likes

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
At least I am not living on social welfare and food stamp like you.
Irrelevant comment.
People living on welfare are 100 times better than you in your Skunky cave.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 4:53pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
People living on welfare are 100 times better than you in your Skunky cave.
Such as a lazy,poor,fraudulent and nonentities like you.
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
Such as a lazy,poor,fraudulent and nonentities like you.
You meant yellowed eyed, Kwashiokor ravaged idiot like you who can barely eats twice a day.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:01pm On May 12, 2017
juman:

He didnt fool them o.

They voted for non politician person that would handle things differently.
They were tired of their politicians that talk so much but achieve barely very little.

He is an unorthodox president.
I am sad he is distracted by some other things.
He was and still a big scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by juman(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
He was and still a big scam.

Trump didnt pretend to be someone else.

He was and he is the same person today.

They voted for him despite his "shortcomings".
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 5:08pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You meant yellowed eyed, Kwashiokor ravaged idiot like you who can barely eats twice a day.
Of course, I would rather be that,than an over fat and empty headed obese like you.what you should use to think is inherent in your filty fat and empty skull.As swine!
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2017
juman:

Trump didnt pretend to be someone else.

He was and he is the same person today.

They voted for him despite his "shortcomings".

Agreed they voted for him and a lot of them are having the case of buyers remorse. He's a scam artist and if you don't believe me google Trump Univeristy and see how he scammed thousands of Americans out of their hard earned money. He ended up settling the case for $25 million. Who scammed people with a fake and unaccredited University if not a scam artist ?. Americans are catching up to his scam and Russiagate will be his doom.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:

Of course, I would rather be that,than an over fat and empty headed obese like you.what you should use to think is inherent in your filty fat and empty skull.As swine!
Go seat your Kwashiokor ravaged body down in the sewage in front of your one room apt.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Go seat your Kwashiokor ravaged body down in the sewage in front of your one room apt.
like the planks and truck containers you live.
Obese brat
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:21pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
like the planks and truck containers you live.
Obese brat
Obviously , the hunger has damaged what's left of your brain because you don't know the meaning of obese. I am as fit as a needle. A fool eating Eba for breakfast , lunch and dinner while mosquitos are doing a job on him in the dungeon he lives.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by lokoloko84(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Obviously , the hunger has damaged what's left of your brain because you don't know the meaning of obese. I am as fit as a needle. A fool eating Eba for breakfast , lunch and dinner while mosquitos are doing a job on him in the dungeon he lives.
Who asked about your miserable physical body? You might be fit which I do not care but you are mentally unfit,insane and retarded.
I would rather eat Eba than the junks you eat overthere which have demented your brain with hate.
Wasted life
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by juman(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Agreed they voted for him and a lot of them are having the case of buyers remorse. He's a scam artist and if you don't believe me google Trump Univeristy and see how he scammed thousands of Americans out of their hard earned money. He ended up settling the case for $25 million. Who scammed people with a fake and unaccredited University if not a scam artist ?. Americans are catching up to his scam and Russiagate will be his doom.

You are right, his university was a scam. But he was elected like that.
He was unusual candidate.
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
juman:

You are right, his university was a scam. But he was elected like that.
He was unusual candidate.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
Who asked about your miserable physical body? You might be fit which I do not care but you are mentally unfit,insane and retarded.
I would rather eat Eba than the junks you eat overthere which have demented your brain with hate.
Wasted life
Mental dwarf. I was in Nigeria when $9million was found in a non descript bungalow in Kaduna and recently $43 million was found in an apt in Ikoyi and a brainstem like you worshipping the useless looters in Nigeria is foaming in the mouth about a country you will never step your foot on. Your politician in your village will soon be campaigning and your little bag of rice and cooking oil is loading to ease your pain for two days.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by juman(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Agreed.

He would likely be removed.

He lacks the wherewithal to manipulate well in politics.

I am sad he does not have peace of mind to implement his intention for the country.
Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2017
juman:

He would likely be removed.

He lacks the wherewithal how to manipulate well in politics.

I am sad he does not have peace of mind to implement his intention for the country.
Most of his problems are of his own doing. You can't run America like a private business because 350 million American will stand up against you.

1 Like

Re: New Poll Shows That Idiot, Incompetent,liar Are The Words Used To Describe Trump by chubbyswit(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2017
lokoloko84:
lol have mercy on that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evidence Trump Is Truly The Winner / DONALD TRUMP!!! -----Trending pictures Of The Most Powerful Man In The World. / See The 10 Deadliest Mass Shootings In U.S. History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.