Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum (826 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / How Can This Be True My Fellow NL? / I Hope Its Not Only Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by RecentPost: 12:20am On Jan 11, 2010
My friends told me that one of our friend is having a relatioship with my mum and just last month i met him 6 time in our house and now i can't sleep just wondering what he was doing and i hope all this is not true or else am going to kill someone,i just want to tell you guys now before i make news!
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by calabaman(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2010
why dont u just ask him rada than killin urself wiv suspense?
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by RecentPost: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2010
No i can't its a shame,i will keep an eyes on him.
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by calabaman(m): 1:12am On Jan 11, 2010
wish u the best, U can enlist the services of the NPF to spy on em u know,
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by poosyfaka(m): 1:39am On Jan 11, 2010
broda poster
i feel your pain,anger,outrage and shame
but, remember that your mum is free to be with whoever she chooses. i guessed from your post that your mum is single; in that case, please give her some space. if u live with her,move out.
and do not put your hands on your friend,you dont want to kill another human being because of anger.
if your mum is pretty and hot (excuse my french);then i wouldnt blame your friend. may be its your mum who has been desiring your friend.may be they r just buddies.

one more favor
can u post a picture of your mom and your friend? that way i can conduct a better analysis
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by goodhunte(m): 1:59am On Jan 11, 2010
@posy_faka, take it easy with yr recentpost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by Adanyebe(m): 2:05am On Jan 11, 2010
Did u say ur mom and ur frend. Ohhh datz too bad! Sm1 nids 2 speak sense into ur mother!
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by ElRazur: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2010
Your mum must be hot and fit. . . I somehow want it. Can you post her photo here please? grin
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by hax: 2:20am On Jan 11, 2010
ElRazur:

Your mum must be hot and fit. . . I somehow want it. Can you post her photo here please? grin
Leave it to your imagination o. Before he should post photo and spoil it. lol
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by ElRazur: 2:53am On Jan 11, 2010
hax:

Leave it to your imagination o. Before he should post photo and spoil it. lol

No way.

They say "Ko si arugbo ni ghana" [no old women with wrinkles in Ghana] well, this is true only that it is now spread to Nigeria, aint no arugbo in Nigeria anymore so don't blame me for asking. LOL.
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by freecocoa(f): 3:41am On Jan 11, 2010
No vex oo but na wa to ur mum,u have 2 ask ur friend b4 takin any decision.
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2010
hot moms,ever willing

every young man's dream grin grin
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by poosyfaka(m): 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2010
seriously mr poster
i am a cougar lover; if you post your mum's pixes and i conclude that she is hot;i wouldnt mind dating her.
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by opsydudu(m): 12:29am On Jan 19, 2010
@poster

take heart and move on. I know how u feel if it is true, that was a time my landlady was all over me but she had to let me be when i became close to her first son who was some years younger. Trust this old women, when it comes to sex they just can't hold it especially if the young guy is blessed with a big one.
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by Freiburger(m): 12:33am On Jan 19, 2010
@ poster
where is your dad?
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by poosyfaka(m): 1:05am On Jan 19, 2010
Freiburger:

@ poster
where is your dad?

grin grin grin missing in action grin grin
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by H2O2: 1:08am On Jan 19, 2010
ol boy epon ti fo niyen o
Re: Hope Its Not True! My Friend Is Having A Relationship With My Mum by Pweety4me(f): 1:31am On Jan 19, 2010
@OP think b4 u act it really does take 2 to tango and talk 2 ur mama. . . lipsrsealed smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This Bad? / I love her but she wants out! / Is It 2 Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.