Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths (1680 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by OKDnigeria: 3:24pm On May 11, 2017
Yoruba youths, under the aegis of Concerned O’oduwa Progressive Youth Assembly, COPYA, have accused former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani Kayode on trying to destroy President Muhammadu Buhari and his vice, Prof Yemi Osinbajo.

The group said the verbal attacks on the presidency by Fani-Kayode, a chieftain of the PDP does not show that he is a true Yoruba man, which he claims to be.

FFK, as Fani is fondly called had in the recent times described as a ‘slave to dark and shameless cabal’ in Aso Rock.

“We have a Vice President who has been held captive and who is now a slave to some dark, sinister, evil and shameless cabal,” Fani-Kayode once wrote in an article.

Addressing newsmen in Lagos on Thursday, the national coordinator of COPYA, Kola Salawu, said it was shameful that Fani-kayode who should be supporting his fellow Yroubaman, Osinbajo was hell bent on destroying this administration.

The group said Fani-Kayode’s campaign is targeted on driving a wedge between the smooth running relationship between Osinbajo and his boss who are currently enjoying the best of relationship.

Salawu said, “We will specifically address the activities of one Femi Fani-Kayode also known as FFK. You might have known him as the former Minister of Aviation that is currently scurrying from one court to another over cases of graft brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

“The alleged crimes date as far back as when he was in office as an appointee of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). He is someone who had the benefit of being in office courtesy of a political party which blatantly stated that “stealing is not corruption”.

The group further urged Osinbajo to ignore the ethnic drums being beaten by Fani-Kayode and his likes knowing well that such characters are alone in this endeavour.

“The Acting President must not heed the call for war being chorused by this rubble and must not allow himself to be dragged into dirty politics at the detriment of his spiritual and professional calling as an accomplished Nigerian before venturing into politics.

“If FFK truly has the interest of the Yoruba race at heart, he should immediately declare a ceasefire on issues pertaining to the President’s health and surrender to the supremacy of Tinubu as the leader of the Yoruba nation as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. He has unequivocally demanded a ceasefire from all peace-loving Yoruba sons and daughters in the media and holding other assets of propaganda.

“We demand that Femi Fani-Kayode and his likes immediately withdraw the call for war in the interest of the country’s peace and unity.”

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fani-kayode-out-to-destroy-buhari-osinbajo-yoruba-youths/

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by IgboAmakaa(f): 3:25pm On May 11, 2017
grin
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Dotwillis1(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2017
more like Yoruba APC Youths undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 3:34pm On May 11, 2017
The stupid afonja youth should go and sit down. I just don't understand yoruba youths their thinking is always backwards. Can't they see.. The vulture has nothing to offer than using our money to treat his ailments

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 11, 2017
APC disciples forming youth vangard, awon elebi

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Franzinni: 3:46pm On May 11, 2017
This youth group are too young to know that children their age have stopped sucking their thumb long ago...

Yoruba youth.... The ones from kwara. Where they have EMIR.... Not oba.

Mtxheew.. Spit!

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by donmalcolm21(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
Salawu said, “We will specifically address the activities of one Femi Fani-Kayode also known as FFK. You might have known him as the former Minister of Aviation that is currently scurrying from one court to another over cases of graft brought against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

A Yoruba Muslim is always ready to plunge the Yoruba race into Hausa Fulani dominion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Paretomaster(m): 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
The stupid afonja youth should go and sit down. I just don't understand yoruba youths their thinking is always backwards. Can't they see.. The vulture has nothing to offer than using our money to treat his ailments

Like always, fanning the ember of hatred.. ...all u wanna see is ppl join ur hate filled campaign. ....

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Trut(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2017
Afonja/Yoruba Muslims always defending their slave master.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by ephi123(f): 4:04pm On May 11, 2017
The comments on the thread below say it all, particularly the Fulani guy who made some very strong statements (pasted below) which I could see a number of people foaming over.

Continue defending buhari, while his folks keep denigrating you. Guys, where is your sense of honour and self-respect?

https://www.nairaland.com/3791114/osinbajos-security-team-changed-guarded

With this comment coming from Some Yorubas Christians. If I am Buhari (and God give me health) to go 4 second term, I will choose a SS or SE vice president and let's see what will happen. Stupid people.

Buhari has put northerners as service chief, before na your father u want may him put. Useless.

Upon all what Buhari has done to you, you gat the mouth to insult him.

The same Almajiri rule your father, now ruling you, and Almajiri shall rule your children. And there is nothing you can do to stop that.

Mumu Alade.

You're more illiterate than the Almajiri. Because he
is your teacher presiding over the affairs of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
Paretomaster:

Like always, fanning the ember of hatred.. ...all u wanna see is ppl join ur hate filled campaign. ....

my niga nobody is hating here why can't you guys open your eyes b4 it's late
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Igboesika: 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
You mean afonja Muslim APC youths ?

6 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
You mean afonja Muslim youths ?
Yoruba as a poeple

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:
You mean afonja Muslim youths ?
Yoruba as a poeple they should open their eyes. i thought yoruba are educated but the illiterate malams are using their brain anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Victornezzar: 4:26pm On May 11, 2017
dis is a case of a slave nd master
my fellow ipob let's leave dem jare
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Igboesika: 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
Yoruba as a poeple they should open their eyes. i thought yoruba are educated but the illiterate malams are using their brain anyhow
Advising them is wasting of time. Why should you bother yourself since they are comfortable with slavery ?
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Igboesika: 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
Advising them is wasting of time. Why should you bother yourself since they are comfortable with slavery ?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:

Thanks for the advice let them continue to play second fiddle to the north and eat the left overs till every yoruba land will have an emir instead of oba

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Oblang(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:

Now u wey don open ur eyes since, tell us the yeye thing wey u don see other than those lies Kanu has brainwashed u to believe...
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Igboesika: 4:43pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:
Thanks for the advice let them continue to play second fiddle to the north and eat the left overs till every yoruba land will have an emir instead of oba
lolzz, Ilorin just came to my mind.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Bodexman(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:

This has nothing to do with afonjas or whatever. We all know his antics.

We would've taken him serious if he has been doing this before now but we all know that it is simply politics and he his still pained by the 2015 loss.

See, in Yorubaland, we reason with our head and not with our fist and we are not driven by unnecessary emotions.
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2017
Igboesika:

lolzz, Ilorin just came to my mind.
Yes yoruba are cats yet they can't kill a rat. When usman dan fodios boys came and took over Ilorin not even one the most treacherous creature raised a hand. very soon boko boys will take everything they have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 5:13pm On May 11, 2017
Bodexman:

This has nothing to do with afonjas or whatever. We all know his antics.

We would've taken him serious if he has been doing this before now but we all know that it is simply politics and he his still pained by the 2015 loss.

See, in Yorubaland, we reason with our head and not with our fist and we are not driven by unnecessary emotions.

i well know that there are still sane people in yoruba especially the Christians. but the Muslim they need to be delivered from mental slavery

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Paretomaster(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
Arda1000:

What about minding ur own biz.. ..?
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Sealeddeal(m): 5:59pm On May 11, 2017
So called Yoruba Yoot is led by Kola SALAWU.
When we talk about Afonja Muslims, some bandits will come to dispute it but those set of people are only reason why South West is not trustworthy

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Frankyboy1(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2017
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2017
Paretomaster:

What about minding ur own biz.. ..?
meaning?
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Arda1000(m): 8:52pm On May 11, 2017
Oblang:

Now u wey don open ur eyes since, tell us the yeye thing wey u don see other than those lies Kanu has brainwashed u to believe...
If you have a problem with kanu go and sort it out with him. Or beta still end ur miserable life with otapiapia
Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by AjoOfia1: 9:02pm On May 11, 2017
comradejudism:
APC disciples forming youth vangard, awon elebi
bunch of lazy bastards touts after they'll be looking for who to blame for their woes.
shameless agberos cone head bastards

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by DocHMD: 9:28pm On May 11, 2017
Dotwillis1:
more like Yoruba APC Youths undecided

Actually it is yoruba muslim APC yoots. KOLA SALAWUDEEN is their co-ordinator.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 11, 2017
Before I opened this thread, I knew it's gonna be a Yoruba Muslim spewing trash.. Which Yoruba youths? make these guy speak for himself and his fellow Muslim apc zombies. See, most of us sane Yoruba voted Buhari, not because we loved the north or something. we just wanted to give him the benefit it doubt. Now, we have seen him for the bigot and illiterate that he is. our mumu Don do.

We know FFK is a rabble rouser and he's playing to the gallery. But an objective and open minded person will agree with most of his accusations. I don't focus on the messenger, I focus on the message. Yoruba Muslims should stop disgracing us with this excessive ass licking of the north. We all know it's all about politics. these abokis don't even care about you. they see you as infidels and consider you as inferior Muslims, but this religion has blindfolded you not to see all these things.
When will all the slavery mentality stop? Even abokis don't go this length to defend themselves, yet Yoruba Muslims have made it a daily job to licking the arses of their slave master up north. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Out To Destroy Buhari, Osinbajo – Yoruba Youths by GrandGarcon: 11:49pm On May 11, 2017
DocHMD:

Actually it is yoruba muslim APC yoots. KOLA SALAWUDEEN is their co-ordinator.

grin grin
'I don tell you make you no dey call me bingo, A go kill you today befor ya mama come.'
Afonja yewt

Abeg no kill me with laughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news / What Does Unity In Diversity Mean? / Why The Hell Is Tinubu Still Supporting Buhari!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.