Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news (1679 Views)

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects Ipob As A Terror Group / EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by aolawale025: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military, Rejects The Declaration of IPOB As A Terrorist Organization – View Africa24

Following the brutal and inhuman video of the Nigerian army against the invasion, terrorism, and killings of IPOB members,  which has been going viral over the internet. The president of the EU commission Mr Jean-Claude Junker has openly made a serious touching statement as well as warning the Nigerian security personnel against their ill hearted and unprofessionalism in handling democratic issues and the rights of the people… Junker directed a serious caution towards the Nigerian Military chiefs stating that they must employ every democratic tenet in handling issues that concerns disgruntle and agitations.

“It is the people’s right to agitate and make a request from their government, self-determination is a right enshrined in the United Nation Charta. The people of BIAFRA have every right to request for a referendum, they have been in this struggle for a while now they have never killed or shot a bullet instead they are the victims of attacks and murder. The entire EU hereby condemn the brutal attack on IPOB members and leadership under the pretentious disguise of a military exercise (Operation Python Dance) Nigerian military is warned to adopt democratic tenets in handling citizens. The EU will not sit and watch things go undemocratic in the largest economy of the West African region
Furthermore, Mr Junker has promised to raise the issues concerning the people’s request for a REFERENDUM among the caucus of the EU. He further stated that the Biafra request for A referendum is no different from that of the Catalonians and the Britain. Nigeria government must rise above insubordination and handle issues with every tenet of maturity and democracy. ‎
‎‎

http://www.viewafrica24.com/breaking-news-eu-condemn-and-caution-nigerian-military-rejects-the-declaration-of-ipob-as-a-terrorist-organization/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by mazimee(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
Evil Buhari will meet his Waterloo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by taylor88(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by Sylvarresta(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
This morning I brought out my water to wash my keke napep, then I saw my ex-girlfriend coming from afar , then I shifted the water to the nearest Lexus Jeep there ,and started washing the tyre ,this girl came close saw me ,laughed and pressed the remote and the Jeep opened she then drove away , I didn't faint that time .... until she came to Facebook and wrote
God always brings my enemies to wash my feet everyday ��������

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by MasterKim: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2017
We re already in America now.
Live from white house.
"Biafra or death"

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by Fianze93(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by frank202012: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by abelprice(m): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2017
Buhari jst dey disgrace naija.. he can't even hide the corruption in his administration... undecided...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by Hofbrauhaus(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Time shall tell.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by Balkan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2017
They will tell you its a fake blogger

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by MasterKim: 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Balkan:
They will tell you its a fake blogger
Same way u call any news against u as fake
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by NwaAmaikpe: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2017
shocked

Let me start processing a Switzerland resident permit.

I want to be on the front seat at the Hague when Buhari and Buratai are being prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by OsunOriginal: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Heheheheh - Where were they when the thug (Kanu) was calling for war and threatening to burn the zoo?

Now that IPOB has been declared a terrorist organization, let them gather anywhere and see how heavy the full weight of the military counter terrorism power is.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by generalbush(m): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
[s]
SHTFguy:
Don't wet your knickers over this pussilamious statement coming from the cucklords of EU.

These fagg0t priests in the EU can't get enough of Ahmed's cuck up their arses.

The satanic idiots of EU are at the forefront of pushing this whole global Islamic jihad.

I will be going to the SE to do all that is necessary.

Operation 12 monkeys don start
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by SHTFguy: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2017
generalbush:
. [s][/s]

God will punish all of you APC Muslim Yoruba hausa fulani parasites

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by devindevin2000: 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2017
GOG GOD GOD....THIS IS HUGE
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by devindevin2000: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2017
OsunOriginal:
[s]Heheheheh - Where were they when the thug (Kanu) was calling for war and threatening to burn the zoo?

Now that IPOB has been declared a terrorist organization, let them gather anywhere and see how heavy the full weight of the military counter terrorism power is.
[/s]

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by ipoblogic: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
The Jihardist will pay.

The terrorists will pay

And our cowards who call themselves leaders will also pay.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by Kazim88: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2017
Nigeria Government just committed suicide...

God bless that officer that video that Mud drowning of unarmed civilians...

That video killed killed Nigeria peace....
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!! EU Condemn And Caution Nigerian Military............news by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Forget The Fake Defections To APC Read This !!!! / Booda Fatai, Garri Will Kill You' - Funny Nigerian Reactions To Otedola In Molue / Fayemi's Hired Policemen On Rampage In Ekiti .. Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.