Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People (3923 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2017
The Publicity Secretary of the Lagos State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Joe Igbokwe, has called on people of the Southeast to stop disgracing the Igbo nation.

This is coming after the CEO of Capital Oil & Gas Ltd, Chief (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah was arrested by the Department of State Service, DSS, following allegation of corruption.

On a message he shared on his Facebook page, the APC chieftain also warned people of the Southeast and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to stop defending Ifeanyi Ubah.

Igbokwe noted that Igbos in the PDP are the most fanatical mourners of ex-President, Goodluck Jonathan’s loss to APC in 2015.

According to him, “Just recently the DSS invited a friend of mine and bonafide son of Nnewi, Chief (Dr) Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil & Gas Ltd fame to come and give an account of the whereabouts millions of liters of PMS stored by NNPC on his Tank farms. Since this invitation, I have read some funny write-ups online in defense of the Nnewi Chief and some trying to read ethnic meaning to DSS intervention.

“Now the truth is this: My good friend Chief Ifeanyi Ubah is capable of defending himself and Capital Oil & Gas Ltd. He has formidable structures in place and good lawyers to defend his case. He does not need yahoo, yahoo boys and girls and frustrated political hustlers to defend himself. He does not need internet rats and professional pay-me-I-write-for-you fraudsters. What I have been reading about this drama online is totally uncalled for. It is ridiculous, shameful and at best, clannish.

“This brigandage did not start today. When Diezani Alison-Madueke was declared wanted by EFCC for fraud in the oil industry, we saw this kind of shameless intervention from people who should know better and those with full doses of Western education.

“When Stella Oduah was being probed for purchasing armored BMW cars at astronomical prices, some Igbo leaders rose to her defense. They erected billboards in the South-East and celebrated her with a chieftaincy title, Ada Igbo Nile. The impression being created is that prominent Igbo citizens are being persecuted because they are Igbo. I call this persecution complex, leadership complex and defeatist syndrome.

“It is even annoying that Col. Sambo Dasuki’s defense is being done not by his northern brothers but Igbo who are sworn to bland defense of everything PDP. They are the most fanatical mourners of the loss of Jonathan and PDP even when the Ijaws have moved on.

“NIA boss, Ayo Oke has been facing series of interrogations by the EFCC concerning the Osborne Towers 15 billion naira cash haul and I have not read any Yoruba defending him. Babachir Lawal, the suspended SFG, is being probed for contract scam and yet I have not seen his kinsmen rising in his defense. They allow investigations to go the whole hog.

“There are litanies of such trials of corrupt people of all ethnicities and tribes going on everywhere in Nigeria, but it is only Igbo who defends their fellow tribesmen implicated in scandals.

“Yet this was not always the case for Igbo. Indeed, Ala Igbo is noted as a land where our ancestors and forefathers abhorred evil and treated corruption with unambiguous disapproval from even pre-colonial times.

“What is wrong with present-day Igbo? What we see today is not our tradition. It is not our culture. Let nobody rewrite our history, our culture, and our tradition of eziokwu bu ndu (truth is life).

“We see this funny re-occurring decimal more in the South-East and South-South and it is becoming a national embarrassment. It must stop. I am told that stupidity is knowing the truth, seeing the truth but believing in lies. Igbo are a very hard-working, proud and successful tribe, but we need to come down from a 30,000-foot building to make sense to other Nigerians.

“We need to stop this aberration that is demeaning and ridiculing Igbo in Nigeria today. We need to caution ourselves before we become objects of ridicule and butts of ribaldry of other Nigerians, as is dangerously becoming the fad in the country today

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/11/ifeanyi-ubah-stop-disgracing-joe-igbokwe-blasts-igbo-people/
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by donmalcolm21(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2017
Sarrki go abd eat lunch. This Yorubakwe nonsense has graced FP before.

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by ogunjyde2004(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2017
This man they make sense
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2017
The most sincere igbo man I know

Very sincere

Thank you sire

We love you

God loves you

God bless you so much

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by DozieInc(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2017
Igbokwe the singing bird, wonder who is feeding him crumbs? ?

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
Igbokwe is a goat - AjoOfia

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:01pm On May 11, 2017
DozieInc:
Igbokwe the singing bird, wonder who is feeding him crumbs? ?
Tinubu the bastard grin

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by IgboAmakaa(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
Igbokwe is great

Greater Dan all afonjas

I am out of here

Qoute me and die

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
The most sincere igbo man I know

Very sincere

Thank you sire

We love you

God loves you

God bless you so much
[/s]
the most useless igbo man i know
very hopeless sycophant bastard
Thunder fire you sire
we hate you
Satan loves you
Thunder scatter your family there masha Allah amin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
Tinubu the bastard grin

Only ipob miscreants and touts

Will think otherwise

He's a great man

Greater than ojukwu the massacre and Nnamdi the criminal

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
IgboAmakaa:
Igbokwe is great

Greater Dan all afonjas

I am out of here

Qoute me and die
he's greater than Tinubu the bastard drug baron
he's greater than Awolowo the rat poison king
he's greater than useless abiola and his prostitute shameless wife of cursed memory

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
the most useless igbo man i know
very hopeless sycophant bastard
Thunder fire you sire
we hate you
Satan loves you
Thunder scatter your family there masha Allah amin

Don't get it twisted IGBOS are different from Igbos

Igbos are criminals
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:06pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Don't get it twisted IGBOS are different from Igbos

Igbos are criminals
[/s]
don't get it twisted
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

Buhari is a terrorist
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
he's greater than Tinubu the bastard drug baron
he's greater than Awolowo the rat poison king
he's greater than useless abiola and his prostitute shameless wife of cursed memory

Let me play along with you

He's greater than ojukwu that ran away

Better than zik the betrayal

Better than Nnamdi kanu that raped olosho in festac
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:09pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Only ipob miscreants and touts

Will think otherwise

He's a great man

Greater than ojukwu the massacre and Nnamdi the criminal
[/s]
nope only bastards think Tinubu is great
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kudirat abiola is a prostitute
ojukwu is greater than oduduwa itself
nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself and all yeroba deities combined together

kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Let me play along with you

He's greater than ojukwu that ran away

Better than zik the betrayal

Better than Nnamdi kanu that raped olosho in festac
[/s]
of course let's play
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
ojukwu is greater than all yeroba leader dead or alive
kudirat abiola is a harlot

kiss the truth

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
of course let's play
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Nnamdi kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
ojukwu is greater than all yeroba leader dead or alive
kudirat abiola is a harlot

kiss the truth

Ojukwu that massacred millions and ran away ?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:13pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Ojukwu that massacred millions and ran away ?
[/s]
nope i mean awolowo that took solace in rat poison
and abiola and his prostitute shameless wife of cursed memory that was shot like a bush meat they are cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
nope i mean awolowo that took solace in rat poison
and abiola and his prostitute shameless wife of cursed memory that was shot like a bush meat they are cheesy

Igbos are full of hatred

Nnamdi kanu faced the wrath of the federal government

He begged for his freedom

Ojukwu also begged for his life

No one can try the federal might

Nigerian Army will crush them

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:27pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Igbos are full of hatred

Nnamdi kanu faced the wrath of the federal government

He begged for his freedom

Ojukwu also begged for his life

No one can try the federal might

Nigerian Army will crush them
[/s]
lol
e pain am well well
Zombies are useless bastards
awolowo took solace in rat poison
abiola and his prostitute shameless wife was killed like Bush meat by the same people they worship today
A professor of law is currently serving an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
nnamdi kanu is giving them pepper everyday
the old vegetable is dying in London
the enemies of freedom are in panic
Igbos/ipob are making waves worldwide
Ojukwu and kanu are greater than oduduwa itself

kiss the truth

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
[img]“We need to stop this aberration that is demeaning and ridiculing Igbo in Nigeria today. We need to caution ourselves before we become objects of ridicule and butts of ribaldry of other Nigerians, as is dangerously becoming the fad in the country today[/img]

We already think Ibo people are DUMB. Back in the day, it was just a joke. Everybody laugh at the east love for criminality. Now we think its just bleeped up.

SAI BABA

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
don't get it twisted
Ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob

Buhari is a terrorist
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond

kiss the truth
Why are you disgracing yourself this hot afternoon? Abi you no get work? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:29pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
kropotkin11:
Why are you disgracing yourself this hot afternoon? Abi you no get work? grin
[/s]
shatap there and get out tongue
e pain am well well
yeah am less busy grin

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:31pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
lol
e pain am well well
Zombies are useless bastards
awolowo took solace in rat poison
abiola and his prostitute shameless wife was killed like Bush meat by the same people they worship today
A professor of law is currently serving an illiterate terrorist Daura President gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii
nnamdi kanu is giving them pepper everyday
the old vegetable is dying in London
the enemies of freedom are in panic
Igbos/ipob are making waves worldwide
Ojukwu and kanu are greater than oduduwa itself

kiss the truth

Ojukwu is regretting presently in his grave

He regretted the massacre he caused with his foolishness also regrets fani your new found hero arranging his so called Bianca

Ask him he will tell you

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out tongue
e pain am well well
yeah am less busy grin
Can i send my phone over for engineering so you can get busy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2017
kropotkin11:

grin

Baba he will damage it
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:36pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

Ojukwu is regretting presently in his grave

He regretted the massacre he caused with his foolishness also regrets fani your new found hero arranging his so called Bianca

Ask him he will tell you
[/s]
awolowo is very sad in grave to see how useless and stupid his people are that allowed them to ridicule a professor of law to the extent of being a mere boyi boyi to an illiterate bastard Daura President gworo chewing monkey cattle rearing bastard
he (awolowo) is now regretting taking rat poison for his people grin

abiola and his prostitute shameless wife though killed like chicken by Fulani are still scared of IBB even in their cursed grave grin
Tinubu remains a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kanu is greater than oduduwa itself
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:36pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
kropotkin11:
[/s]
what's this one saying? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
sarrki:

grin

Baba he will damage it

No i trust him. He is an expert grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by AjoOfia1: 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

grin

Baba he will damage it

[/s]
nope oduduwa will damage it

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]
You know what i am saying grin
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Stop Disgracing Yourselves – Joe Igbokwe Blasts Igbo People by sarrki(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2017
AjoOfia1:
[s][/s]

He trying to help you reformat your damaged software and hardware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Damage Tribalism Has Done To Nigeria / Affordable Price Aluminium Windows With Burglary Or Without Burglary / Nnamdi Kanu Gave Us Pizza To Eat After 7 Days With No Food At DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.