Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Is Cohabiting Healthy For A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cohabiting Healthy For A Relationship? (383 Views)

Come Share Your Cohabiting Experiences Guys / Is Cohabiting Good Or Bad / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Cohabiting Healthy For A Relationship? by Sebastine1994(m): 5:23pm On May 11, 2017
My brothers and sisters reading this, if you are living with your girlfriend or boyfriend. PACK YOUR THINGS AND GO!!.
There are several reason for this. I am looking at this issue from a secular respective not a religious one.
1. Your spouse would respect you if you dont live together. He would be happy when ever you are coming over.
2. You give each other time to miss yourselves.
3. You both have privacy.
4. He or she would want to marry you because he knows you have worth. But if you are living with Him, why should he buy the cow when he can get milk for free.
Add other benefit below

1 Like

Re: Is Cohabiting Healthy For A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 11, 2017
For a lady I am looking forward to marry?

No, there is nothing wrong in that.

some random girl whose pussý I smash for fun?

There is everything wrong with that.

(1) (Reply)

80-year-old Farmer With 100 Children Mistakenly Proposes To His Daughter / Alleged Victim Of Domestic Violence Blames Mother In-law For Rift With Husband / Can You Collect Your Gadget(accessories) Back From Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.