Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday (8992 Views)

My Marriage Of 7years Is Over, Am In Tears, I Feel Like Committing Suicide / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Down In Tears: I Now Have A Full Blown Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Johnpele: 1:23am On May 12, 2017
I love this babe so much. I used to give her one or two rounds. Saving her pucci for the future, in case we later get married. I did not know she likes s*x that much. I did not know she likese to go like 4 rounds.

I caught her in bed p*nts down with my paddy, an Ibo guy. Instead of being ashamed, she said I only go two rounds, that I am not hot.

That my friend can go 4 to 5 rounds. And that my friend does not pity her pu*sy. I don't knw what she means by that.
So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

I have not felt like this before.
Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?
Should I dump her or has she dumped Me already?

Should I forgive my paddy that betrayed me?
I am so confused right now.

I feel humiliated. Why do babes like rough guys? I was trying to play the good guy. It backfired.

Please advice me.

Source: http://datebadoo..co.ke/2017/05/caught-my-girlfriend-pant-down-cheating.html

1 Like

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by whitebeard(m): 1:25am On May 12, 2017
bro all I can say is hmm...u are infected with the Biafra wailing virus (BWV) whose vector is the people of Biafra..!;

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by luminouz(m): 1:37am On May 12, 2017
Buhahahaahahaha!!! First lemme just say ur moniker....john..Pele o!
If d story is true then u know what to do!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 1:41am On May 12, 2017
Lol... Lies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 1:41am On May 12, 2017
whitebeard:
bro all I can say is hmm...u are infected with the Biafra wailing virus (BWV) whose vector is the people of Biafra..!;
Buhahaha! Badt guy.
let d cry baby continue crying.

No need to quote me if u no like my post.
just come my house come beat me, I dey inside

2 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by chizobam7(f): 1:49am On May 12, 2017
Oga u can never satisfy a hoe..go look for someonelse..am sure she will leave that guy when she finds a man that will go 6/7 rounds

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by mykelmeezy: 2:02am On May 12, 2017
.ratak poisun is 20naira

man the fvck up

4 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Arsenalholic1: 2:07am On May 12, 2017
You are in tears ba?

Lemme advice you, go and put a basin down and make sure you let those tears flow in. Make sure the tears don't waste oooo.

When the basin is full, bath with the tears your lovesickness will be cured. Ndi ara

#PeesOnThread

9 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by kiddoiLL(m): 2:18am On May 12, 2017
"Should I go and beg her?
I feel humiliated. Why do babes like rough guys? I was trying to play the good guy. It backfired."

I swear u no get sense

6 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by SirMichael1: 2:22am On May 12, 2017
Hoe
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Victornezzar: 3:34am On May 12, 2017
so ur still having girlfriends ba
wen u know most of all dis galz re cheats
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 3:43am On May 12, 2017
Men are so fvcking selfish! Instead of pleasuring your girlfriend, you're trying to save pussy, like it's going to run out! Lwkmd grin
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 4:02am On May 12, 2017
I still wonder why men stay on top woman for hours when 24hrs isn't enough for me to take care of my daily affairs.

I've had to delay my graduate degree courses a lot of times simply because of time limitations and some brother is here talking about 5 rounds on top woman which I'm sure will consume hours. It's pitiful.undecided

7 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by laribari(m): 4:20am On May 12, 2017
folarinmiles:

Buhahaha! Badt guy.
let d cry baby continue crying.

No need to quote me if u no like my post.
just come my house come beat me, I dey inside

What is yours Address?

1 Like

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Tracyomo(f): 4:20am On May 12, 2017
All girls are not cheats. Date a girl u can handle and be very sure she loves u more than u love her. There is no way a girl can be faithful to u if she hates u. She might date you because of something she is getting from u.

By the way this gist seems fake to me.

3 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 4:27am On May 12, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if Seun pays all these lunatics to create useless topics so as to Nairaland alive.

1 Like

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by laribari(m): 4:30am On May 12, 2017
Johnpele:
I love this babe so much. I used to give her one or two rounds. Saving her pucci for the future, in case we later get married. I did not know she likes s*x that much. I did not know she likese to go like 4 rounds.

I caught her in bed p*nts down with my paddy, an Ibo guy. Instead of being ashamed, she said I only go two rounds, that I am not hot.

That my friend can go 4 to 5 rounds. And that my friend does not pity her pu*sy. I don't knw what she means by that.
So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

I feel humiliated. Why do babes like rough guys? I was trying to play the good guy. It backfired.

Please advice me.

Source: http://datebadoo..co.ke/2017/05/caught-my-girlfriend-pant-down-cheating.html

If your story is true then see the following.

1. You don't have a friend
2. Forever her and move on
3. If you take her back you will suffer same fate again
4. Never try to impress anyone
5. Should I dump her or has she dumped Me already? (this is a supid question: she has dumped u already)
6. For a normal human being, two rounds of sex is enuf at a time and the second round is usually longer.
7. GO AND CHECK YOUR HIV STATUS (you have been wit a runs gal)

3 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by iVentHub(m): 5:16am On May 12, 2017
Cooked story... Nice sauce
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Onyenna(m): 6:17am On May 12, 2017
Fake-Ass stories everywhere!
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Lionessza(f): 6:32am On May 12, 2017
Johnpele:

So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

Please advice me.

Hahahaha @the bolded grin grin what a merciful soul you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by PatriotTemidayo: 6:42am On May 12, 2017
Bros, she had probably been fVcking him for a very long time, so don't kee yasef for this one that you got to know about.

It just saves you the Wahala of "Fathering" another man's baby without knowing.

If you open up your mind, you'll have another and better woman is one week, trust me.
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by IamAirforce1: 6:48am On May 12, 2017
@ Saving her pucci cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 6:50am On May 12, 2017
That makes the OP a cuck
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by ednut1(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2017
fake lame story
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Princeboca12(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2017
Tracyomo:
All girls are not cheats. Date a girl u can handle and be very sure she loves u more than u love her. There is no way a girl can be faithful to u if she hates u. She might date you because of something she is getting from u.

By the way this gist seems fake to me.

Fake story. U comment like one who wouldnt cheat on her guy
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by antosly(m): 7:12am On May 12, 2017
This mostly happen when there's no thread in NL

Soonest it's making a Front page
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by freethesheeple(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2017
Johnpele:

So I angrily left.

Right now I am in tears.

Pls advice me.

Should I go and beg her?

Please advice me.

lol..Sorry but my advice to u is that will never get expreience till sometihing like this happens.
I use to be a Good Guy but the truth is that Babes never likes the good guys.
Get up,forget what happened,end the Relationship...the worst thing u can do is to beg either of Them.
The best and honourable thing i have done in my life in R/L is working out after Giving my babe advice..i went to Lagos,switched off my fone and told my Guys to tell her i lost my Fone..
Women,Never Trust them
women never be serious with them
women never believe in them
am happily single Hustling for Money.
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by rayblast(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2017
Blow a whistle!!!!!
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 8:04am On May 12, 2017
Op you can marry her ... since your head never connect yet
Marry her grin
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by SexyNairalander: 8:06am On May 12, 2017
booked

Na olosho you dey call gf? better go for test
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by Nobody: 8:07am On May 12, 2017
freethesheeple:

lol..Sorry but my advice to u is that will never get expreience till sometihing like this happens.
I use to be a Good Guy but the truth is that Babes never likes the good guys.
Get up,forget what happened,end the Relationship...the worst thing u can do is to beg either of Them.
The best and honourable thing i have done in my life in R/L is working out after Giving my babe advice..i went to Lagos,switched off my fone and told my Guys to tell her i lost my Fone..
Women,Never Trust them
women never be serious with them
women never believe in them
am happily single Hustling for Money.

lol... I guess so!
Re: Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday by hernandson(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2017
this op sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / Any Male Enhancement Pills Known By Anyone?? / "I Don't Have Big Boobs Or Ass But I Will Give You..." - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.