Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,850 members, 7,841,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Episode 2: 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Episode 2: 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life (365 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Top 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 2: 9 Mistakes We Commonly Make While Making Choice In Life by Fatherherokay(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2017
Making choice “not to” because of the fear of failure: this is one of the decision most of us are making in life because of our pessimistic and myopic way of seeing things. We really want it, but we just don’t want to try it, and we don’t want to take the risk because of the fear of failure; and some, because of the fear of not being sure if they can handle that kind of huge success. They lack the self-trust. You’ re always been asking yourself “how will it be if I failed this?

Hope it won’t be a wasted time and resources if I failed eventually in what I’m about doing? What will the people around me say if I fail to make the interview or exam? How sure am I that this will bring out good result? Am I sure this thing will stand the test of time if I venture into it?”. It is a pity most of us focus more on the “if-it-doesn’t”, and
we give a little thought on “what if it eventually works out for us”. read more on http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/05/topic-137-9-mistakes-we-commonly-make.html

(1) (Reply)

For The Love Of Looking Good .... / wrong section. post deleted / Anytime E Sweet Her She Will Call His Name Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.