Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (25248 Views)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by homeboy205: 7:48am On May 12, 2017
obamabinladen:

There's nothing delusional here Mr.
The impregnator is wicked irrespective of the time he impregnates her.

You have no idea she might probably come from a far location make God just dey guide us
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 7:48am On May 12, 2017
Who was the mentally stable man that impregnated her?

Ritual things.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Philinho(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2017
oh such a cute baby.... help pls
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by deeway200(m): 7:49am On May 12, 2017
Miracle

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by obajoey(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2017
who give her belle?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by xplicity1(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2017
Mentally unstable women do give birth easily without complications. This wonderful wonder sef.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Gudfrie(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
some people can be so delusional in thinking. How do you think the man impregnated her while she was mentally unstable? what if the woman took in before the mental issue came in? Our prayer is that God should protect the baby and not all this "i must" comment to make front page mentality.
What is this one saying...............Are you a visitor in this country or you are just trying to reason the oda way round?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by macanu(m): 7:50am On May 12, 2017
I just tire
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Baamivic: 7:51am On May 12, 2017
Govt of River State shud pls take care of the baby.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Donshemzy1234: 7:51am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Touching.

So many things going through my mind looking at these pictures.

But first,thank God for a safe delivery,albeit crudely on the roadside. Afterall some people even fly to the U.S. for childbirth,and still die at childbirth.

That said. Who got her pregnant?who goes around preying on a mentally challenged woman?has our depravity gotten to this level?so there are men that are sexually attracted to mentally challenged people walking on the road?i see why some men are sometimes called pigs.

Now to the important part. Who will take care of the child?definitely the child cannot be left in her care,as both mother and child have to get good care.

But that of the child is important.

Hey you Jumping into conclusion isn't cool. Who told you she hasn't been impregnated before she became mentally unstable.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by hernandson(m): 7:53am On May 12, 2017
and you be wondering how she got pregnant, so konjii still they catch naija for recession!!
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Kosy79(f): 7:53am On May 12, 2017
coolzeal:
In other countries, they have institutions that takes care of mentally unstable or psychotic people but, in an oil producing nation like Nigeria, the incompetent leaders don't care.

What a country?
You just stated the Obvious here, we don't have a country but zoo.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by DivinelyBlessed: 7:55am On May 12, 2017
Goldenheart:

Brotherly, Konji knows no boundaries.
The first rule of Konji is "no rules"
Any hole is "the" hole

Sick ain't It?
Wow. Any hole is the hole?

My own Dick get taste
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 7:57am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Touching.

But first,thank God for a safe delivery,albeit crudely on the roadside. Afterall some people even fly to the U.S. for childbirth,and still die at childbirth.

That said. Who got her pregnant?who goes around preying on a mentally challenged woman?has our depravity gotten to this level?so there are men that are sexually attracted to mentally challenged people walking on the road?i see why some men are sometimes called pigs.

Now to the important part. Who will take care of the child?definitely the child cannot be left in her care,as both mother and child have to get good care.

Your points are quite good. Such men who go about raping mentally challenged women and little girls need to think twice. Some of the children who were given birth to in such circumstances are not cared for by the so called fathers. How are these men different from those girls who do abortion or sell off their children.Who knows your two children may meet in future and fall in love. How will they manage the problem?

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Rubenzkid(m): 7:58am On May 12, 2017
grin Na wa for all this bleeper wey dey NL, im sure one of them must ave done this.

Middle finger to all the vasline crews
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 7:58am On May 12, 2017
IF she wasn't impregnated before her mental illness, I can bet she was raped for rituals.

Which sane man would put his phallus without condom Sef inside a mad woman's vagina?

A vagina whose pubic hair would be an Afro, probably have lice crawling there YUKKKK and plenty menstrual blood that hasn't been cleaned off? angry

Money is indeed the root of all evil.

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by caringsce(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
some people can be so delusional in thinking. How do you think the man impregnated her while she was mentally unstable? what if the woman took in before the mental issue came in? Our prayer is that God should protect the baby and not all this "i must" comment to make front page mentality.
Why do I think you're the one that got her pregnant?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by tmalik11294: 8:00am On May 12, 2017
THE NEXT RIVERS STATE GOVERNOR WAS BORN.....BY 2040..
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by MARYchiells(f): 8:04am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:

Even if such is the case, the man should have been of help to her during pregnancy and even now that the baby is here. Will he be happy to hear that hie child is born on the roadside?
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Jackipapa: 8:07am On May 12, 2017
Goldenheart:

Brotherly, Konji knows no boundaries.
The first rule of Konji is "no rules"
Any hole is "the" hole

Sick ain't It?
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by nzubeokafor: 8:11am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Touching.

God is great
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by legendsilver(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
I dey suspect this guy o. You sure say no be ya baby so?
If it's a sane society, you for face interrogation I swear

2 Likes

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
bro, this is not the first its kind... I've seen more than one.... some folks are demons
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Goldenheart(m): 8:17am On May 12, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Wow. Any hole is the hole?

My own Dick get taste

It's a curse actually.... "Konjivictus"

May we not be punished by that!

1 Like

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Caseless: 8:19am On May 12, 2017
Tazdroid:

Early mormor madness

She drank "syrup" mistakenly

A fellow mentally deranged man
too bad. And there's a possibility of a ritualist too.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by stacyadams: 8:20am On May 12, 2017
who impregnated her?? some ritualists are told to sleep with mad women ...so in the midle of the night they creep in and do the damage
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On May 12, 2017
CastedDude:
It was all joy as a mentally deranged woman gave birth to a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning in Bonny, Rivers state. The new mother was assisted by people nearby as her baby was taken care of. Congratulations to the new mother.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/mentally-unstable-woman-gives-birth-to.html
not just coongrat pls take her to a mental home and kid to foster care
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by doskie(m): 8:27am On May 12, 2017
HungerBAD:
Touching.

i heard people do it for ritual purposes. too bad.
mentally challenged people are supposed to be in homes and hospitals in a sane world. not roaming the streets
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Dynamite02: 8:28am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
There is a mad woman in ughelli south that is always pregnant year in year out,if that woman nor enter menopause she will keep getting pregnant. Things dey happen o
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Nobody: 8:29am On May 12, 2017
donaldinho111:
Who got her pregnant?

my answer to ur question Sir, its either a ritualist or a fetishist. The fella must either be in one babalawo hut and expecting his money by the ds delivery.
Our society is very rotten
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by bonifieldstun(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2017
cool
donaldinho111:
Who got her pregnant?
na one guy wey dem dey call Donaldinho111 chaiiii Der Is Jesus ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / NAFDAC Declares State Of Emergency On Bleaching Among Nigerians / COVID-19: Union Bank Shuts Branch Over Employee’s Contact With Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.