Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos (25231 Views)

Mentally Unstable Lady In Skimpy Outfit Causes A Scene In Owerri. Photos / In Delta, Mad Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby By The Roadside (Photos) / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by toprealman: 11:11am On May 12, 2017
donaldinho111:
Who got her pregnant?
Probably someone registered as mentally stable.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:29am On May 12, 2017
God bless those women.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Engritodo: 11:30am On May 12, 2017
spiritual konji
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by jclassiq(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2017
benuejosh:
some people can be so delusional in thinking. How do you think the man impregnated her while she was mentally unstable? what if the woman took in before the mental issue came in? Our prayer is that God should protect the baby and not all this "i must" comment to make front page mentality.

will you keep quiet there before I slap you

I think you are one of those who go about preying on these helpless ppl and will come here to ask yeye questions.

in case you don't know, many mentally disabled ppl give birth year in year out. and you are here arguing.
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by horlakunle25(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2017
HRich:
Who impregnanted her
3VQ65RH
guy na bet9ja code be dis
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
What a Country?. I wondered why Nigeria is still considered to be a third world instead of a below zero nation; if you don't believe me, read part of our senators' budget -
(The total budget for the legislature this year is N125bn. This is N10bn higher than that of last year – of which details were not disclosed.

While the senate will splash N2.6bn on automobiles, the house will do the same at the cost of N3.8bn.

However, there seems to be a niggling issue with the budgetary allocation for cars. N6.4bn was earmarked for the purchase of “motor vehicles”.

But when compared with previous spends on cars, the amount beggars belief – it is a far cry from last year’s amount which was about N4.7bn).[
quote author=coolzeal post=56439841]In other countries, they have institutions that takes care of mentally unstable or psychotic people but, in an oil producing nation like Nigeria, the incompetent leaders don't care.

What a country? [/quote]
Re: Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos by Damful(f): 2:21pm On May 12, 2017
donaldinho111:
Who got her pregnant?
you y asking again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s COVID-19 Tests Climbs Up To 8,000 / Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / NAFDAC Declares State Of Emergency On Bleaching Among Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.