Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her (9197 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 10 Signs You Are Not The Only One She Is Sleeping With – If You Notice #10 Run / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by kelxon(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2017
Just use these tips to bring things out in the open. And once you do know the answer, you can ask her out if you choose to or just enjoy the attention!

#1 You catch her staring at you often: Does she steal glances at you now and then? And every time you look at her, does she blush and look away? If a girl can’t stop staring at you, especially when you’re busy or occupied with something else, it’s a good sign to show that she has something romantic in mind when it comes to your thoughts.

#2 You bump into her often And somehow, she doesn’t seem surprised to see you: If you don’t know this girl or haven’t been introduced to her, and you still see her out of the blue in places where you like hanging out, she may want to catch your eye.

#3 Her friends seem excited. She seems nervous: One of the easiest ways to find out if a girl likes you is by watching her behavior when she’s with her friends. Do you see her friends nudging her while she blushes and discreetly looks at you now and then? Well, if her friends stare hard at you and laugh, and if she coyly catches your eye, there’s definitely a crush in the air.

#4 She thinks you’re a great guy: When you have a conversation with this girl, does she constantly remind you about how sweet a guy you are? Being labeled a sweet guy isn’t always a compliment. But if she ever does say any girl would be lucky to have you, then that surely is a compliment!

#5 She looks for excuses to touch you: [/b]Some girls are just touchy feely all the time. But almost all the girls aren’t. Does a girl look for excuses to touch you or hold your hand? If you notice this behavior of hers only around you and not any other guy, she probably does have feelings for you.

[b]#6 She compliments you a lot
: Does this girl treat you preferentially? Does she favor you or take your side all the time? There’s a good chance that a girl likes you if she favors you and compliments you for the smallest of reasons, all the time.

#7 She talks about your exes and girlfriend: When a girl likes a guy, she’d want to know everything about his relationship status and his past relationships. It’s an easy way to get to know more about the kind of girls you like and are attracted to, and also the relationship issues that matter to you.

#8 She talks about your plans: If a girl likes you, she’d want to be a part of your life beyond work or college hours. Friends do casually ask each other what they’re up to over the weekend, but if a girl wants to date you, she’d try to look for similar activities often, so she can join you.

#9 She gives you all her attention: [/b]We’re all busy in our own lives. But if a girl likes you a lot, she’ll push everything else aside so she can spend more time with you. Does she spend time talking to you for a long while even if she’s busy, be it in hallways or over the phone?

[b]#10 She asks you out:
If a girl likes you but is too shy to ask you out on a date, she may try to look for subtle ways to date you or ask you out. Does she ask you about your weekend plans or if you’d be interested in a show or a game for which she has tickets? If she always picks you as the first option to ask out, there’s definitely more than just friendship on her mind.

#11 She flaunts her single status: [/b]Does this friend of yours make it very clear to you that she’s single and ready to date someone? If she constantly reminds you that she’s looking for a good guy to date, or asks you to go clubbing with her because she’s got no date, she may indeed like you

[b]#12 She gets jealous when you ignore her:
Does this girl get annoyed when you talk a lot to some other girl? Does she pass a snide remark or pull your leg saying you’re attracted to the other girl just because you had a friendly conversation with that girl? She may be jealous on the inside. And when you ignore this girl completely and have a touchy flirty conversation with another attractive girl, does she avoid you completely or get rude all of a sudden? Sometimes, romantic jealousy is the best sign of romance.

http://360blaze.com/12-things-a-girl-does-when-she-likes-you-already-if-you-notice-10-you-got-her-bro/2/

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 8:26am On May 12, 2017
OK, noted
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by IamAirforce1: 8:27am On May 12, 2017
Tell us something new

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 8:27am On May 12, 2017
OYO
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Dotwillis1(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
uhnn so Daniella likes me smiley...
She does most of the things OP listed here..

Lemme jejely go an ask her out grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by TrapHedges(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2017
We already know

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 8:30am On May 12, 2017
how many times re we going to see this with exact same write up on nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Sheikhmd007(m): 8:35am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:
OYO
'am also a muse...

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by KhalDroggo: 8:37am On May 12, 2017
How many of them will be honest enough to admit that they have experienced any of this?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by SirMichael1: 8:41am On May 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
uhnn so Daniella likes me smiley...
She does most of the things OP listed here..

Lemme jejely go an ask her out grin

cheesy You didn't finish reading what the OP wrote na.

At a point he wrote that she will ask you out. So don't bother asking, she will herself

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by SirMichael1: 8:44am On May 12, 2017
cheesy Lust have been misinterpreted to be love. Most of these signs are just the euphoria that comes from being in lust. I for one don't believe in the so called love everyone's talking about.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Dlionsheart: 8:55am On May 12, 2017
13, she occasionally do something to catch your attention

14, she smile at everything you said not minding if its funny or not

15, she behave like Tiny23 when chasing Iamairforce1

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 8:58am On May 12, 2017
Dlionsheart:

lmao,I swear you funny.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 9:00am On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:
cheesy Lust have been misinterpreted to be love. Most of these signs are just the euphoria that comes from being in lust. I for one don't believe in the so called love everyone's talking about.

Good morning,where is the 3310 you promised?

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by SirMichael1: 9:32am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:

Good morning,where is the 3310 you promised?

Oh, is today his birthday?? Cause ya both getting it the same day

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 9:45am On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

Oh, is today his birthday?? Cause ya both getting it the same day

it's on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by dechar(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:
OYO
your not on your own am with you

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by SirMichael1: 10:01am On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:

it's on Sunday.

Aite! Then Sunday it will be

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by faith551(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2017
ooohh oooh !! shocked so you mean my landlords daughter has been crushing on me? BULLS EYE, all settled.
That girl's backside has been tormenting me for 4 years now

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Fmartin(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
We already know
y una no tell us since?
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by TrapHedges(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2017
Fmartin:
y una no tell us since?
cus we think err body knows already
cus its basic af.
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by McBrooklyn(m): 10:50am On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Dotwillis1(m): 11:43am On May 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

cheesy You didn't finish reading what the OP wrote na.

At a point he wrote that she will ask you out. So don't bother asking, she will herself
grin

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by FTBOY: 12:11pm On May 12, 2017
a girl can do all these and you still want your head on a spike. not even the most intelligent man on earth can brag he has a perfect understanding about women.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by iGenius: 12:20pm On May 12, 2017
The wait is over.

The most anticipated song from XavezoneNG - BELIEVE by Liiam x Dante is now available for download!

Go cop it to get motivated asap

#Hot and #Trending

BELIEVE - https://my.notjustok.com/track/215842/liiam-believe-ftdante cool cool

#BELIEVE #XavezoneNG #Liiam #Dante

#Nairalanders

1 Share

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by hernandson(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2017
op wa gbayi,I can relate ooo

1 Like

Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by ehmusshogun(m): 1:06pm On May 12, 2017
how about she just tell me that she likes me...life will be easier that way cool
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by brandydaniells(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
Dlionsheart:

agreed
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Luizkid(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2017
and soo... If she does all these and she's not pretty, she should go and...
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
Watch this hilarious comedy by two years old Marvelous.. This is the funniest short film on YouTube now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her by TheABOMINATION: 3:58pm On May 12, 2017
Me I give a Bleep about only girls that do all these to me. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Enjoyed Being Raped / See-conversation-between-boyfriend-and-girlfriend / How Do I Overcome This Crazy Habit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.