Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do (727 Views)

Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend / Love! Look What You Made Me Do. / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Nobody: 8:29am On May 12, 2017
It's easy. Mention one crazy thing you've done for love and end with the #tag. I'll start with a recent issue.

I spent my last 500 naira to buy recharge card just to call my distant lover. #love, look what you made me do
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Dotwillis1(m): 8:34am On May 12, 2017
I fvcked her that very moment she said YES while sitting on my bed..undecided .. #Love, I like what you made me do grin
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by prettyesther20: 8:36am On May 12, 2017
Is that not the name of a zee world series undecided
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by TrapHedges(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2017
I let my ex swallow my children
#LustLookWhatYouMadeMeDo
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by McBrooklyn(m): 8:37am On May 12, 2017
grin
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by NevetsIbot(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2017
I've not done anything crazy for a girl yet. But! But how come ion have a bae #Work, see what you made me do
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Kondomatic(m): 8:45am On May 12, 2017
God

Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Nina4u(f): 8:49am On May 12, 2017
One crazy thing kee? My x came to my job visiting me.. I said gimmi a moment.. I went in the bathroom took my panties off put em in my back pocket.. Walked out and turned around I said.. Babe.. I got something for u.. Right here.. He took em out.. Shocked.. Put it in his pocket.. I smiled winked and said see u later.. Mee he couldnt stop sniffing them panties and he text me all night..
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by dechar(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2017
Nina4u:
One crazy thing kee? My x came to my job visiting me.. I said gimmi a moment.. I went in the bathroom took my panties off put em in my back pocket.. Walked out and turned around I said.. Babe.. I got something for u.. Right here.. He took em out.. Shocked.. Put it in his pocket.. I smiled winked and said see u later.. Mee he couldnt stop sniffing them panties and he text me all night..
#lust see what e made you do

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Fmartin(m): 10:07am On May 12, 2017
tongue
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Nina4u(f): 10:10am On May 12, 2017
Do you
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
prettyesther20:
Is that not the name of a zee world series undecided
whistle blower, contribute joor!
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 12, 2017
TrapHedges:
I let my ex swallow my children
#LustLookWhatYouMadeMeDo
don't get it twisted oo cheesy
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by adaksbullet: 4:52pm On May 12, 2017
The day I'm gived mine gilr the last money on mine hand too buyed "chin gum" and I'm used mine leg too go from okokokokomaiko rich bega cool cool cool cool cool love seen whot u are make me do cool
Re: Join The Conversation: #love, Look What You Made Me Do by Nobody: 6:54am On May 20, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I fvcked her that very moment she said YES while sitting on my bed..undecided .. #Love, I like what you made me do grin
oga mi. You are not smiling o

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Mi Out / How To Handle A Repentant partner Even As You Dont Want To Be Treated Bad Again / Questionoftheday! See How This Guy Answered This Question (hillarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.