Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) (43624 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:13pm On May 12, 2017

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Franzinni: 5:13pm On May 12, 2017
who is the fatherless imp that deemed it fit to expose the young girls underwear like that..

God go punish that person!!!!

Why do they do that freaking rubbish in Nigeria.... When they see a dead body.... The first thing is to remove his trouser.... Like he needs fresh air...

This nation is becoming a zoo for sure.... At least if it was a jungle animals will be free biko

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by dangotesmummy: 5:13pm On May 12, 2017
Nigeria keeps breeding heartless,unrepentant, brutish and savage criminals.

Only God knows how animalistic the next generation will be
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
90% of young boys/men in Benin are cultists...

Btw, I am Bini, before some people will come after me.

RIP to the dead!

Are you a cultist too? Just asking since you are Bini cool

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by MrDojo(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
Na wa how can 90% of young men a city be cultists. .... some people will just bring out yeye numbers and expect us to believe it as if we did not go to school. ... undecided undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2017
That's the Benin guy that just arrived the country from malaysia or is it Italy.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On May 12, 2017
angry angry sad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Zulu212: 5:20pm On May 12, 2017
Chai......so those fresh bo bies and fresh straight legs don go cry cry...RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by sniperr007(m): 5:24pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!

That's very high. There are good guys in Benin & I bliv abt 60% are good.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 5:27pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!

Very true bro from new benin to sakponba to ... Na cultist full everywhere. Aye, eiye, maphite, ... Veryfew of their youths are productive. In benin, you dare not approach a girl you don't know well b4 else you'll find your self in a trap. Benin, rivers, calabar
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Omonoba1: 5:29pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!
99% of the girls too are prostitutes. Therefore you and your female siblings are all prostitutes...

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:31pm On May 12, 2017
so he was gonna kpansh an eighteen year old?
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by jahblesswealll: 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
Benin I hail una well
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!

what of 92% of the females... slay gangsters I get...
u must be a hot Italian capachino.

adios slay amigo

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:45pm On May 12, 2017
Omonoba1:
99% of the girls too are prostitutes. Therefore you and your female siblings are all prostitutes...

You're taking it too personal grin grin
Well just so you know I am among the 1%.

You can be pained for all I care though, I have said my own.
#EOD

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:46pm On May 12, 2017
Kingsolex1:

what of 92% of the females... slay gangsters I get...
u must be a hot Italian capachino.

adios slay amigo

Hot? Yes grin
But in Abuja cool

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2017
sircrabo:

Very true bro from new benin to sakponba to ... Na cultist full everywhere. Aye, eiye, maphite, ... Veryfew of their youths are productive. In benin, you dare not approach a girl you don't know well b4 else you'll find your self in a trap. Benin, rivers, calabar

Thank you for being honest
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:49pm On May 12, 2017
sniperr007:

That's very high. There are good guys in Benin & I bliv abt 60% are good.

I totally agree with you.
My point is cult activity in Benin is high.

#simple

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:50pm On May 12, 2017
mikeujoel:

Are you a cultist too? Just asking since you are Bini cool

We aren't allowed to say who we are grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I withdraw my money from the bank...

Does that make me a banker grin grin

Go easy on a nigga girl...someone can't play with you small? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 5:52pm On May 12, 2017
teelaw4life:

Go easy on a nigga girl...someone can't play with you small? grin grin grin

Lol! We are all playing grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 5:54pm On May 12, 2017
na wa! why are they showing us the dead gyel pant and sexy cadaver??
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2017
Bad news everywhere undecided

RIP to the dead..
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by ionsman: 6:03pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!

What kinda senseless exaggeration is this?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Handsomecole(m): 6:04pm On May 12, 2017
When I made my comment about Edo and Benin in general their people came after me. Rather than admit the fact and seek means of addressing the issue . Even when I'm travellin to the east I have never spent a night in that place. It's the home to prostitution, cultist and robbers who are very ruthless.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!

that means you are also a cultist
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 6:09pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Epic!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by azaino: 6:10pm On May 12, 2017
gabinogem:
are u a street girl?
Jamb Question
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

well I'm a bini too and I think it's one of d most peaceful place in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:13pm On May 12, 2017
gabinogem:
& where did u get your stat from?

People are struggling with simple maths and you are asking of statistics that needs to be interpreted properly to be understood. Does that guy sound to you as someone who would understand statistics?

People easily forget the location of Benin, between SW, SE & Delta, that attracts all sorts of people, good and not so good. With a population surpassed only by Lagos, Kano, Ibadan and maybe by PH, Abuja & perhaps Kaduna only in recent years. With several tertiary institutions and mostly a civil servant and bank city. Few jobs otherwise. How can you have a city of around 1.2 million people with little opportunities and expect El Dorado?

These are no excuses but facts we know from many places to cause huge social problems.

We hear of similar criminal activities in other places like PH and Calabar (mostly kidnapping of lecturers and students) of late.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
I never knew ring road benin city fine until government pursue those road side guys comot

well na only us know how we dey take waka for benin city

Everyone is a cultist
I'm in Benin and from benin, I'm not a cultist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.