Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) (43621 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Raphael007(m): 3:53pm On May 13, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Okay, but in this case I didnt come up with that number based on what I read.

I am from Benin, I visit Benin atleast thrice a year so I am typing based on what I have seen.

Moreover you are entitled to your opinion about girls/women in Benin smiley
You visit Benin 3 times in a year and you came up with the statistics that all young boys in Benin are cultist I am from Ekpoma but lived in Benin for some time I am not a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:52pm On May 13, 2017
Raphael007:

You visit Benin 3 times in a year and you came up with the statistics that all young boys in Benin are cultist I am from Ekpoma but lived in Benin for some time I am not a cultist.

I am happy for you. smiley
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by whizzler: 7:59am On May 14, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

After you took out time to spell out the name correctly, you now added 'whatever she calls herself'?? grin

You're simply pained!

It's weekend, enjoy your Saturday!
pained ke? U don't paint such gross picture of a place and expect to get be congratulated when people who spend years here know u are way above wrong. U may not mean harm but such unresearched info do a lot to people's perceptive psychology of the ancient city my dear

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:53am On May 14, 2017
whizzler:
pained ke? U don't paint such gross picture of a place and expect to get be congratulated when people who spend years here know u are way above wrong. U may not mean harm but such unresearched info do a lot to people's perceptive psychology of the ancient city my dear

Couldn't read all that...
It's still weekend smiley
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 10:26am On May 14, 2017
Xda59:

The epidemic stretches across the full state and not benin alone. From edo south, central to north; cultism reign supreme. In case of any doubt, please visit the state and have a first hand experience.

Another foolish talk. how come people aren't fighting eachother everyday on the streets since everyone is suppose to belong to different cult.

we can see how people die daily in Detroit due to gang war.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 10:27am On May 14, 2017
doskie:
i am from benin too. and i totally agree with you. im so scared of robbers in benin that lagos robbers appear to me as toy soldiers. we experienced robbery....
btw im sure they raped that girl cos her skirt appears open

So you mean robbers are 90% in edo or Cultist? which one?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 10:29am On May 14, 2017
fredoricko:

I've lived in Benin all my life guy. Where do you wanna call? Ugbowo, 3rd, evbotubu, ekehuan, Ogida, upper , Aduwawa abi na Ramat area? Benin or anywhere, that stat is just impossible. How can 9 out of every 10 young boys be cultists?

You dey mind slow minded people? they just pull out numbers from their assess, i just don't know what our educational system is doing.

does it mean i can wake up tomorrow and say 90% of people in Aba or Osu or Kaduna or Delta state are formally uneducated without any stats to back it up?

seems education in Nigeria is not really education.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 10:33am On May 14, 2017
Patheos:

U sef no know the real spelling of the tribe's name undecided The gal got it right.
It's Bini not Benin.

Benin - The city
Bini - The tribe/Language.

Understood now?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by somehow: 10:38am On May 14, 2017
doskie:
google ekosodin. you will know what im talking about here.

Ekosodin of 8-12yrs ago is not the same with ekosodin of now.

Cultism was rampart during the igbinedion/osahon or what was that few year's governor's name self.

This has dropped drastically because i have people schooling/serving/living in and around ekosodin currently and they have not told me of any death in that vicinity for months now.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2017
somehow:

Cultism was rampart during the igbinedion/osahon or what was that few year's governor's name self.

This has dropped drastically because i have people schooling/serving/living in and around ekosodin currently and they have not told me of any death in that vicinity for months now.
that was about the same period i left.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 12:28am On Jan 15, 2019
cry
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by cool318(m): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2019
somehow:

maybe ,you will need to update your information , benin has been counting scores for weeks now

The entire Nigerian society has lost morals long long ago !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Promotes Policemen Who Arrested Evans, The Kidnapper / Customs Arrests Oscar Okafor Over Importation Of 661 Riffles / Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.