Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) (43625 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 6:17pm On May 12, 2017
Oh! They didn't trace the armed robbers' tribe and chase his people out of Benin ? undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by TinaAnita(f): 6:19pm On May 12, 2017
So if someone gets killed in Benin it's because he is a cultist? Some people need to go get their heads flashed in computer village. You can't think properly when your head is filled with virus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Gentlelord(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
I never knew ring road benin city fine until government pursue those road side guys comot

well na only us know how we dey take waka for benin city

Everyone is a cultist
grin grin grin walahi every guyman rugged for Benin.

Large percentage of the youth fraternize with one color or the other

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:28pm On May 12, 2017
Handsomecole:
When I made my comment about Edo and Benin in general their people came after me. Rather than admit the fact and seek means of addressing the issue . Even when I'm travellin to the east I have never spent a night in that place. It's the home to prostitution, cultist and robbers who are very ruthless.
So you mean Benin has more prostitutes than Owerri? At least Edo ones know how to earn hard currency doing it.

Is Okija forest in Edo? And the Malaysian drug dealers are from Benin? The Igbo veteran guy based in USA killed visiting family in SE was also killed in Benin? That killer or killers were merciful, right?

Lament the state of insecurity nationwide by all means. Is it Maiduguri/NE with Boko or areas herdsmen are killing & raping women that are peaceful?

You have never lived or spent even a night in Benin yet you believe you know Benin extremely well. Listen to yourself. When we were growing up, we did so believing that when you go across Niger bridge, you will end up in a pot of soup.
But we overcame such prejudice when we grew up. Grow up man!

He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

A policewoman attached to Enugu deputy governor was shot dead just today. Are you going to ask all residents to leave Enugu State? Or advice all passengers or anyone not to stay a single night in Enugu? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See link: https://www.nairaland.com/3795345/policewoman-helen-sunday-shot-dead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by azaino: 6:28pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
90% of young boys/men in Benin are cultists...

Btw, I am Bini, before some people will come after me.

RIP to the dead!

90% of young boys/men in Benin are cultist.

For those beefing this babe, lemme me explain further. she said 90% of young boys/men in Benin are cultist. By using the word "in" , It means those young boys/men might not be native of Bini.

most boys in Obosi town in Anambra state are bad boys, cultist, arm robbers, thieves, criminals. Is that clear ?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:32pm On May 12, 2017
ionsman:

What kinda senseless exaggeration is this?

Is it your exaggeration?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:33pm On May 12, 2017
omoadeleye:

that means you are also a cultist

I am not in Benin boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:33pm On May 12, 2017
Ighoga898:

well I'm a bini too and I think it's one of d most peaceful place in Nigeria.

That's a plus for me.
I am happy you consider my hometown peaceful smiley

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 6:34pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!
you are not far from the truth.
am a bini boy also.
when it comes to cultism Benin City is number one in Africa just as Colombia and Mexico are number one and two in the world respectively
apart from cultist activities. the state is peaceful, cool and calm
the reason for the high number of cultist in Benin is the fact that a particular cult is associated with the bini tradition. and as a result it encourages other cult group to increase. I don't want to mention the name. that is why when there is a fight between this particular cult and others this one that originate from the bini tradition always have upper hand.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
azaino:

90% of young boys/men in Benin are cultist.

For those beefing this babe, lemme me explain further. she said 90% of young boys/men in Benin are cultist. By using the word "in" , It means those young boys/men might not be native of Bini.

most boys in Obosi town in Anambra state are bad boys, cultist, arm robbers, thieves, criminals. Is that clear ?

Jeeeeeeeez!!!
Finally someone understands.

Warm Regards!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

That's a plus for me.
I am happy you consider my hometown peaceful smiley
u should know dat most of these people dat carry out these terrible act are not from Edo state.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by azaino: 6:35pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

That's a plus for me. I am happy you consider my hometown peaceful smiley

See as you just dey drive your kinsmen like messi
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by isaadamsy(m): 6:37pm On May 12, 2017
MrDojo:
Na wa how can 90% of young men a city be cultists. .... some people will just bring out yeye numbers and expect us to believe it as if we did not go to school. ... undecided undecided
Chairman, she's telling the truth. i graduated from Uniben, trust me, if you spend 2 years in Benin city as a guy, bros, u go join...
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:37pm On May 12, 2017
slawomir:

you are not far from the truth.
am a bini boy also
when it comes to cultism Benin City is number in Africa just as Colombia and Mexico are number one and two in the world respectively

Please did you grow up in Benin?

I am asking cause it would only take someone that didn't grow up there to admit the truth especially when it doesn't favour them/Benin.

Thanks for your honesty.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by azaino: 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Jeeeeeeeez!!! Finally someone understands.
Warm Regards!
Lolz, stop messing with niggas head for this recession
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Emassive(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
Baseless assertion
LifeIsGuhd:

I withdraw my money from the bank...

Does that make me a banker grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I withdraw my money from the bank...

Does that make me a banker grin grin

Ubanka grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:40pm On May 12, 2017
Ighoga898:

u should know dat most of these people dat carry out these terrible act are not from Edo state.

Well, if you calmly read my statement you would realize I said 'young boys/men in Benin' and not 'Bini boys/men'
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by azaino: 6:41pm On May 12, 2017
isaadamsy:

Chairman, she's telling the truth. i graduated from Uniben, trust me, if you spend 2 years in Benin city as a guy, bros, u go join...

See one cultist here. you said 2 yrs right, but you spend 4 yrs.

in fact you be capone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:41pm On May 12, 2017
azaino:

See as you just dey drive your kinsmen like messi

All na love

Personally I LOVE Benin City
But that shouldn't stop me from saying the truth
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:42pm On May 12, 2017
azaino:

Lolz, stop messing with niggas head for this recession

I will try to stop grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:43pm On May 12, 2017
justscorchone:

Ubanka grin

Hahaha, ka na jin hausa?? grin
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:45pm On May 12, 2017
Emassive:
Baseless assertion

Noted

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

RIP to the dead!

Cultist are everywhere btw these are just criminals.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by nengibo: 6:47pm On May 12, 2017
somehow:

Are you talking about Rivers state or Bayelsa or you're thinking backward again?
How did Rivers and Bayelsa manage to get into this thread about armed robbers
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

All na love

Personally I LOVE Benin City
But that shouldn't stop me from saying the truth

You don't know the truth. And you don't LOVE my Benxico City.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:49pm On May 12, 2017
opal4real:

Cultist are everywhere btw these are just criminals.

Agreed boss
Cultists for Benin get red eye!

In other words,
Cultism in Benin is higher
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:51pm On May 12, 2017
opal4real:

You don't know the truth. And you don't LOVE my Benxico City.

Now you're gonna hurt my feelings grin
I LOVE Benin City

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by slawomir: 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Please did you grow up in Benin?

I am asking cause it would only take someone that didn't grow up there to admit the truth especially when it doesn't favour them/Benin.

Thanks for your honesty.
my dear. in fact am a bini by tribe. I was born in Benin. grow up in Benin and am still in Benin.
I studied in uniben. now working as a uniben staff.
am surrounded by cultist but am not one. both family and friends. I chose not to because it was a a strong decision I took

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 12, 2017
this sounds like cultist attack.anyway RIP.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2017
gabinogem:
are u a street girl?
See question.if u from edo state or u attended AAU or UNIBEN u will know she"s right.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:56pm On May 12, 2017
slawomir:

my dear. in fact am a bini by tribe. I was born in Benin. grow up in Benin and am still in Benin.
I studied in uniben. now working as a uniben staff.
am surrounded by cultist but am not one. both family and friends. I chose not to because it was a a strong decision I took

Lol, I guess we still have honest ones.
Good you stood by your decision.

Btw, congrats! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police DPO Brutalised A Lady With His Wooden Baton In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Islamic Teacher Caught Defiling 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.