Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues (28515 Views)

"You Don't Have A Benz" - Tacha Slams Those Discussing Her / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 12, 2017
Moreoffaith:
NICE ONE
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by maistylz: 3:22pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE?!!? Yeah i think so.

There are many people who are unmarried because they respect marriage, know the sacrifices that it takes to be happily married , and/or how to KEEP being happily married, AND they fully well know they don't have it in them. That makes them more suited to give advises than any foolish person who think marriage is just:"signing on the dotted line, and you are good to go"

By this, a secondary teacher can educate a professor.....abi?
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by fpeter(f): 3:22pm On May 12, 2017
RIP English! cry

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Benekruku(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2017
Davash222:
The irony is, Singles gives best marital advice.

Lie!

Biggest lie!

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by okoliexpress: 3:24pm On May 12, 2017
I'm telling you like they know what it entails. no single person both male or female should give marital advice, marriage no be Hollywood. i remember one of my aunts telling the daughter that if the husband beat her she should apologize and stay, though i don't buy the thoughts but it shows you the opinion of someone who truly understand what marriage is, you sometimes even here some mothers say they hate their marriage but must stay because of their kids, not all this girls that will spend a good part of their young adult age swimming in frivolities only to get married and still desire the said frivolous life.... this our modern generation with the internet and social media only God can help marriage sustainability.
Davash222:
The irony is, Singles gives best marital advice.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Emassive(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
Good Talk
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Awoo88: 3:28pm On May 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Liz Benson i always respect u but here in naija
e bi like say u and buhari dry run on the same os.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by okoliexpress: 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
leave them to be talking nonsense, if you are not married you can never understand it if you like read all the books in the world, if you even take it spiritual the demon that fights a couple is different from the ones that fight singles.... people dont understand, no be holly wood
maistylz:

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Chiomenwa(f): 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
Due e
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Funkybabee(f): 3:31pm On May 12, 2017
she is saying nonsense Yoruba says 'iri ri Lagba' shey me wey a done see yawa from my sister marriage or street sisters out there, u go dey say I should not contribute my opinion to marriage stuff . my sister go and sit down joor some married people self can't have good advice like us,because of experience,no word is small that's what Yoruba says
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by DWJOBScom(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2017
i agree and so much
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by SmartMugu: 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
Rastamann:
Who is she?
Is she married?
Is she not above 30yrs old?
#justasking#
Never even heard of her before. Is she a hairdresser?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On May 12, 2017
maistylz:

Bwaaaah!!!!!
So let's have 2 couple s dating, for example, then one couple gets married, so you actually think that having a marriage contract, makes them professors on r/ship issues, and those who live together, have family together, while being unmarried, are automatically clueless about couples issues?!

So many miserable people get married while having NO CLUES about marriage (and stubbornly not wanting to adapt/Change), thus the amount divorces, dead spouses or those beaten black and blue accepting to be punching bags.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by IRobot7(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
Bleached slayer

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by salafy050(m): 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
Has in?

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by SmartMugu: 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
okoliexpress:
I'm telling you like they know what it entails. no single person both male or female should give marital advice, marriage no be Hollywood. i remember one of my aunts telling the daughter that if the husband beat her she should apologize and stay, though i don't buy the thoughts but it shows you the opinion of someone who truly understand what marriage is, not all this girls that will spend a good part of their young adult age swimming in frivolities only to get married and still desire the said frivolous life.... this our modern generation with the internet and social media only God can help marriage sustainability.
Yup. Social media and the Internet changed everything. Correct man.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On May 12, 2017
she makes sense small..

if cash no deh body pepper deh too hot and when d woman start to deh talk nonsense weh man deh find money?

trouble sit down yanga go wake am up be that.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Opakan2: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
She has a point tho.

Funny thing is.. the lazy, demanding hoes are the ones always tagging guys broke cos they have nothing to offer, only to be collecting.

Roll with a working class, independent lady and see how easy, understanding she is.. she'll be the one encouraging you sef. sadly we have only few left in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Padiga: 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE?!!? Yeah i think so.

There are many people who are unmarried because they respect marriage, know the sacrifices that it takes to be happily married , and/or how to KEEP being happily married, AND they fully well know they don't have it in them. That makes them more suited to give advises than any foolish person who think marriage is just:"signing on the dotted line, and you are good to go"
you have never been in marriage is you have never been in marriage.

Theory is different from practice.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by talk2alabama: 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
She is right

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by jashar(f): 3:41pm On May 12, 2017
ednut1:
When u copy western culture anyhow it will only lead to d degradation of marriage over time. Pple are now getting married cos os sex, food, family and societal pressures etc. At d end na doom and sadness. Epele

grin grin grin

But food is a cogent reason to marry na. When hunger don hammer pesin finish, then one cute and package guy offer you shawarma, how you no go follow? grin grin

As for sexxx..... wellllllll instead of catching fire upandan, why not marry and quench da flames?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 12, 2017
there is a parable that a wise person Learns from experience while a wiser person learns from the experience of others, at 30 a single person should have collected many marital situations to use as reference ,as for the broke part ,she is on point ,lack of money in a home is likely to cause agitation, irritation and provocation

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
you have never been in marriage is you have never been in marriage.

Theory is different from practice.

If you think that a piece of paper makes you an expert on r/ship, then I suggest you wake up from your dream....
Many are in common law union and they are just as good as any marriage out there.
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by vislabraye(m): 3:59pm On May 12, 2017
sugarbelly:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT_VNpUj8jX/?taken-by=lizzyanjorin

Actress Liz Anjorin has called out on those above 30, single and never married before. She was of the opinion that they need MFM deliverance if they are above 30, single, never married before and taking sides in marital issues. Read her writeup below

If you are above 30 and you are still single and haven't taste marriage before and you are taking side in Marital issues, my dear you need MFM deliverance.
Do you pray for your Uncle/Brother/Father to spend all his life in prison because of Marital issues or will you pray for your sister/mother to die in the hand of any man.. Before we kill domestic violence, let's kill the domestic animal in us.. some of us cannot even tolerate our house help, Inlaws even our own family not to talk of our life partner‎
Note, we are all ANIMAL because some of us cannot even yield to our parent advice/corrections. Let your relationship that bring evil, sadness and didn't add any value to your life between your husband/wife/family even your parent END in PEACE not in PIECES.. I won't stand by anybody, I stand by peace.. I will be glad if Government can enforce 6months counselling on Marital Affairs‎ before any Marriage.. A broke husband/boy friend is not different from a mad man in ARO(Psychiatric). A broke man is an evil to himself and a demanding wife/girl friend is a witch in disguise‎ believe it or leave it.. Don't forget 07-07-17 is Owo Nairabet Movie Premiere @Ruby Gardens Event Centre Lekki 4th Roundabout.. #saynotodomesticviolence #killthedomesticanimalinyou #owonairabet #whitedragon #ladyofsubstance #ceo #GOE #smallgirlwithbiggestGod‎ #stopjealousgang #stopjealous‎‎‎ #owonairabet07-07-17 #saynotowrongjudgement #fightforyouright

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/05/actress-liz-anjorin-has-called-out-on.html

lalasticlala

Correction:

Tasted

Animals.
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by IamUdo(m): 4:01pm On May 12, 2017
Dis one just use trending topic to market her movie

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by ednut1(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2017
jashar:

grin grin grin

But food is a cogent reason to marry na. When hunger don hammer pesin finish, then one cute and package guy offer you shawarma, how you no go follow? grin grin

As for sexxx..... wellllllll instead of catching fire upandan, why not marry and quench da flames?

there is no single gal wey married men never chase in Nigeria. marriage no dey quench any thing na grin

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by andysnoopy(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2017
It's like all the celebrity ashawos that got married to their type of men wants to redefine what marriage is. We all knew the marriage won't work when we watch you flaunting half naked pictures online everyday. Take your instagram marriage out of here ..
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by lanre316: 4:05pm On May 12, 2017
mexxmoney:
I don't give a........what is the name of that thing that we usually don't give on nairaland?

Fvck. Just change the "v" to "u". That's what you're looking for.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by Padiga: 4:09pm On May 12, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If you think that a piece of paper makes you an expert on r/ship, then I suggest you wake up from your dream....
Many are in common law union and they are just as good as any marriage out there.
exclusiveness is what differentiates marriage from Co habitation and other such unions.

A wife is very much different than a girlfriend and so is a husband.

Marriage is another world altogether.

Anyway sha, u are not married so...
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by donqx: 4:13pm On May 12, 2017
hahahaha
Re: Liz Anjorin Slams Those Above 30 & Single For Taking Sides In Marital Issues by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2017
Padiga:
exclusiveness is what differentiates marriage from Co habitation and other such unions.

A wife is very much different than a girlfriend and so is a husband.

Marriage is another world altogether.

Anyway sha, u are not married so...

So you mean to say that living as common law husband and wife is different because of that piece of paper?
Let me guess, traditional marriage also makes someone an expert compared to common law spouses, right?
Oh lawd!!!!

Some of you people make absolutely no damn sense, no wonder so many clueless people are getting married up and down. While having no clue about marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Takes Her Mother On A Shopping Spree And For Spa Treatment / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) / Kemi Afolabi Clashes With Seyi-Ariyo 'SheBaby', See The Distasteful Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.