Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,011 members, 7,859,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Hmmn... What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hmmn... What Should I Do (581 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmn... What Should I Do by isyourboy(m): 1:29pm On May 12, 2017
na so I leave school last week Friday going to my town to spend the weekend withthis new bae, as I enter motor,na so I saw my uncle at the front, I was afraid, so I want to alight, as he turned back our eye met ,he just signal make I come front, he inquired why I no call him to inform him say I dey come home, I lie say I don dey try his number but not reachable,...... na so he disturb my plan and we went home together and now bae dey para say her friend tell am say she saw me somewhere around, bae dey think say I go meet another girl ni
Re: Hmmn... What Should I Do by Smellymouth: 1:33pm On May 12, 2017
Dem dey come for you bro..

Re: Hmmn... What Should I Do by ifex370(m): 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
angry

Re: Hmmn... What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 12, 2017
cheesy grin

Hahahahaha. Have a second plan sha...its not the end of the world yet wink

Re: Hmmn... What Should I Do by Dotwillis1(m): 1:38pm On May 12, 2017
isyourboy:
na so I leave school last week Friday going to my town to spend the weekend withthis new bae, as I enter motor,na so I saw my uncle at the front, I was afraid, so I want to alight, as he turned back our eye met ,he just signal make I come front, he inquired why I no call him to inform him say I dey come home, I lie say I don dey try his number but not reachable,...... na so he disturb my plan and we went home together and now bae dey para say her friend tell am say she saw me somewhere around, bae dey think say I go meet another girl ni
when you know you still a kid been monitored by an uncle... Why don't you wait till you are 21 before you start fornicating undecided

1 Like

Re: Hmmn... What Should I Do by Sanemind(m): 1:47pm On May 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
when you know you still a kid been monitored by an uncle... Why don't you wait till you are 21 before you start fornicating undecided
grin
Re: Hmmn... What Should I Do by isyourboy(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2017
Dotwillis1:
I'm 23 and in my final year in the university

(1) (Reply)

Do You Fall In Love With Someone First Before You Go Into A Relationship Or... / Please Vote For Me As Miss JETSET Magazine Cover For The Year / DNA Test On Children... Your View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.