Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana (24523 Views)

Ghana Issues Scam Alert Of Businessman, Nana Appiah Mensah Ahead Launch In Naija / MMM Ghana Has Crashed! / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 14, 2017
Mmm do me
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by zamirikpo(m): 8:35pm On May 14, 2017
murphydon:

*MMM NIGERIA STILL PAYING TILL TOMORROW CRY IF YOU WANT* *MMM NIGERIA STILL THE BEST*

it is either u r mocking mmmites or u r the biggest ignoramus of 2017.....

pls and pls again.....all the appaiah's and mensah's, heed the advice of experience.............MMM is fraud.....
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by reuben79: 9:04pm On May 14, 2017
Mekusnwa:
This reminds me of how the Central Bank of Nigeria was swift to issue warnings to protect Nigerians from the scam when it reigned here. I remember how MMM people rebuffed every warning and carried on 'investing', claiming that the CBN had joined the long list of bad bele people who didn't want the common man to benefit from MMM and live large. Lol.

When the pyramid finally collapsed, they blamed everyone except themselves for their luck.

Ghanaians should take heed now.
naaaa ur monies....oga ade mine ur business.leave ghanans alone
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Lionofdjungle: 9:28pm On May 14, 2017
Shortyy:

From port Harcourt to Ghana
You are creative; try to use your creativity in a positive way.
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Shortyy(f): 9:42pm On May 14, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
You are creative; try to use your creativity in a positive way.
So I'm not using it in a positive way?
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Abdul124(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2017
Dis days i do wonder if it is wise or unwise to own an acc with a bank.
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Lionofdjungle: 9:56pm On May 14, 2017
Shortyy:

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Lionofdjungle: 9:58pm On May 14, 2017
Shortyy:

Not at all, I'm just advising you to use it in some other positive ways
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by manikspears: 10:59pm On May 14, 2017
keypad1:
nobody is talking about our money in MMM abi?

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by murphydon(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2017
zamirikpo:

it is either u r mocking mmmites or u r the biggest ignoramus of 2017.....

pls and pls again.....all the appaiah's and mensah's, heed the advice of experience.............MMM is fraud.....

KEEP FOOLING URSELF AND OTHERS WHO WILL FALL FOR YOUR CHEAP BLACKMAIL. MMM WILL KEEP PAYING ME WHETHER U KEEP CRYING OR U LAFF, IT DOESNT MATTER. KEEP COMMENTING, WHILE I KEEP GETTING MY MONEY MONTHLY. WEHDON SIR

2 Likes

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by michealdeco: 2:53am On May 15, 2017
MMM again shocked

Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by StoneLucifer: 5:05am On May 15, 2017
MMM is still coming back soon to Naija bigger and stronger...
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by Shortyy(f): 5:36am On May 15, 2017
Lionofdjungle:
Not at all, I'm just advising you to use it in some other positive ways
Please let's see your suggestions
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by one4GOD(f): 9:24am On May 15, 2017
wontiboje:
The Bank of Ghana, the country’s central bank has issued a fraud alert on MMM Ghana.

MMM Ghana is owned by MMM Global affiliate. This is the same group of people who ran MMM Nigeria, Ponzi scheme that wrecked many Nigerian investors before it collapsed in December 2016.

Bank of Ghana through its spokesperson, Caroline Otoo, said:

It has come to the notice of the Management of the Bank of Ghana that anEntity named MMM Ghana apart from operating a virtual office is moving from place to place and mobilizing deposits from the general public.

Source https://pageone.ng/2017/05/12/bank-ghana-issues-fraud-alert-mmm-ghana/
my ghanian peeps you guys should go-on-sohunnn jaree, experience is the ugliest teacher, embrace it.
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by zamirikpo(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2017
murphydon:

KEEP FOOLING URSELF AND OTHERS WHO WILL FALL FOR YOUR CHEAP BLACKMAIL. MMM WILL KEEP PAYING ME WHETHER U KEEP CRYING OR U LAFF, IT DOESNT MATTER. KEEP COMMENTING, WHILE I KEEP GETTING MY MONEY MONTHLY. WEHDON SIR

Like u foolishly put money in MMM, ur mumurity hasnt ended.............continue, wetin concern me.
Re: Central Bank Of Ghana Issues Fraud Alert On MMM Ghana by murphydon(m): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2017
zamirikpo:

Like u foolishly put money in MMM, ur mumurity hasnt ended.............continue, wetin concern me.

HOW FAR.... WHO IS LAFFING NOW? YOU OR ME.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 5/11/2023 / Scam Alert: Ponzi Scheme, Donation Hub Asks Members To Put In More Money / Sell Your Pi Network Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.