Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,235 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

My Husband Wont Talk To Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wont Talk To Me (7014 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take” / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Joy1706(f): 8:33pm On May 14, 2017
mikolo80:
yes. that's why men can't get pregnant. will she or you exist with such selfish mothers. kontinue forming feminism una hia. don't go and find out the outcome with the ppl deceiving you.how has it worked out for them
Everything is feminism. Abeg go and rest. It's like your brain is paining you

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Joy1706(f): 8:34pm On May 14, 2017
Eddygourdo:
really? so when your husband doesn't agree with something as sensitive as birth control, and the woman does it anyway, it's not undermining his authority? also you say on top her own body ? do you ladies reason well at all. of course it's now her own body not their own. infact they man is being stupid, how he hasn't gone outside to find one pretty girl to baby mama the rest of the children is beyond me.
Hian! He should go and find na and scatter his family. Who will he be doing?
My point is they had an agreement b4 the marriage. I hate people who can't honour their words

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Joy1706(f): 8:35pm On May 14, 2017
vicben27:
well datz for me dear! i cant be wit a woman who dosnt listen! we all hav dreams n goals we'd lik to achieve in life. for us to do dat we hav to wrk together as for me i have a spouse who is ready to go all d way! i dnt give Bleep about all dis femist shiit. n buildin a career crap!
Building a career crap ba? But if it's you trying to build ur career, it won't be crap
Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 14, 2017
KAYD007:

If to say na China she dey...I for reason with her but na naij oo...one child policy kwa...mbanu! If love sweet me to the extent of even Swearing with the bible for one child. ..I go break am with immediate alacrity....

Please kindly allow the man to have side chick that will give him his heart desire. ...extra children! Since you feel your life is too busy to accommodate children .... 5 years kwa...the man''s been patience enough.

I am seriously praying and fasting for you so that when una eventually copulate for additional child....Baba God go bless una with sixplet tongue......a resounding Ameeeeeeen..sister!

Lol....six?that's too much....The thought of it makes my BP high

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wont Talk To Me by mikolo80: 3:43am On May 16, 2017
Joy1706:

Everything is feminism. Abeg go and rest. It's like your brain is paining you
not your fault. your mother didn't teach you to talk without insult. if you no wan born pikin no be by force but don't complain if nobody want to be childless like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Birth In The Usa Cost And Procedures / May God Bless My Elder Brother / Marriage: Is It About Making Babies Or About The Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.