Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners (3135 Views)

Programming For Beginners / Practical C#/web Programming For Beginners ** Enter Here ** / What Website Is Best To Learn Python Programming For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners by SirKriz(m): 3:14pm On May 12, 2017
SoloLearn is an interesting and very interactive way to learn coding. With SoloLearn community at your disposal, you can easily share your coding problems and get solutions real-time.
Also you can code Anywhere and Anytime with your mobile device using the Code Playground. Tutorials on SoloLearn include Python, Java, HTML, JavaScript, Ruby, CSS, PHP, SQL, C++ and whole lot more.

Check it out! https://www.sololearn.com/?ref=app-text2

Or download directly from PlayStore here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn

Re: SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2017
is it available on windows?
Re: SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners by SirKriz(m): 12:01pm On May 13, 2017
chukwukahenry:
is it available on windows?

It's a Mobile App. But you can also practice with IDLE available on Windows for your preferred tutorial.
Re: SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 13, 2017
solo learn Is good no doubt but you will need more material in other to master a language.

i am currently learning Java and i am using solo learn with other material.

solo learn just touch the surface.

1 Like

Re: SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners by SirKriz(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
solo learn Is good no doubt but you will need more material in other to master a language.

i am currently learning Java and i am using solo learn with other material.

solo learn just touch the surface.

You are right about that, but I'm just saying it's a good way to start especially if you don't have anyone to guide you as a beginner.
Re: SOLOLEARN: The Easiest Way To Learn Programming for Beginners by Chydobe: 9:46am On Jul 10, 2019
As a beginner, it isn’t advisable to learn how to code by paying exorbitant fees learning how to code. There are lots of free online coding websites, materials and books. Obviously, scouting for these free online coding website and books could really be tasking. NOT TO WORRY. WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED.

In this article, (as a beginner) we will show you where to learn how to code (basics of coding), and where to get free online coding materials, coding for beginners’ book and free coding guides for free. Click on link below

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/10/learn-how-to-code-for-beginners-10-free-coding-websites-for-beginners/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Build A Forum Like Nairaland? / Programmers Chat Room. / Between Salesforce And AWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.