Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu (1141 Views)

Dapo Abiodun Meets Gbenga Daniel, After His Resignation From Politics / Kemi Adeosun's Resignation Letter (Full Text) / NJC Sacks Justice Adeniyi Ademola, Shuns His Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu by mcebisco10: 4:51pm On May 12, 2017
A former Presidential aspirant, Princess Hadiza Ibrahim, has raised alarm, over orchestrated plot by some cabal, to force Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo, out of office .
She said this while appealing to Osinbajo, not to resign under any circumstance, so as not to betray the confidence of Nigerians.
“In fairness, I also believe in Osinbajo. For the little time that Buhari was away on medical vacation recently, Osinbajo tried his best for this country. The value of the naira appreciated. I am sure with time again, the value of the naira will be on a higher side, and dollar will be on a lower side.”
She said Nigerians should note that the mandate they gave to Buhari, “is not just for Buhari; it is a joint mandate for Buhari and Osinbajo.
“Vividly, by the analysis probably done by me, if Buhari and somebody else and not Osinbajo, had contested the Presidential election in 2015, Buhari might not have come to power. I believe Osinbajo is a Godsent man. He is a Pastor, and I see him as a Prophet too, because he is so simple.

“I am sure God wants to use Osinbajo to rectify this country. So, I believe in the Buhari/Osinbajo joint mandate. I want to give Osinbajo this advice, that under no circumstance, because of our vote and the trust we put in the his joint ticket with Buhari, he should not resign. The votes that brought them to power were for Buhari and Osinbajo. He should not disappoint us.
“I cast my vote, because it is Buhari/Osinbajo. The vote is a debt on them. So, they should have the fear of God. So, Osinbajo should not resign, no matter what. The cabal should have the fear of God.
“Osinbajo should not be afraid of any threat from anywhere. Nobody is above God. Since he is a man of God, he should stand by God. He should not be forced to resign, and he should not resign on his own. He should continue to hold the mandate for President Buhari. When Buhari gets well, he should handover to him. But in the absence of Buhari, he should not be forced to

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/05/it-is-official-deadly-plot-to-force.html

Re: Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu by zico530(m): 4:52pm On May 12, 2017
Ok if him be tata make him sign na.
Re: Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu by rayblast(m): 4:54pm On May 12, 2017
If him resign then Afonjas r cowards
Re: Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu by 9jatriot(m): 4:56pm On May 12, 2017
War womgers, Una non de tire?
Re: Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu by Victoryissure(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
9jatriot:
War womgers, Una non de tire?
I tire for dem o
Re: Deadly Plot To Force Osinbajo To Sign His Resignation Letter Before May 29 In Fu by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 12, 2017
David-Osibanjo.
Goliath-Abba Kyari.

(1) (Reply)

Biafuro Suffers Another Set Back / Biafra Army Will Soon Kill President Buhari – Turkish Diplomat, Erkahraman Speak / Only Yorubas Can Save Nigeria In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.