Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida (54849 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 12, 2017
Asaba +Fulani blood =Hybrid

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Aburi001: 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
She set o
Wait a minute, this people be plan am?

IBB daughter and Obasanjo Son wedded today in Minna and Legos respectively.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by olusola200: 8:10pm On May 12, 2017
What about the Asaba people where her mum come s from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Missonas(f): 8:13pm On May 12, 2017
elhafeez:
She is beautiful. My Babe fine pass her. Congratulations to thé couples
Its just one set grin
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by amazon14: 8:18pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Why won't she look beautiful!

Imagine how beautiful nigerian commonwealth can make one!

Your are of the who reasons with their brain.
Thanks million likes for you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by amazon14: 8:19pm On May 12, 2017
Tolexander:
Why won't she look beautiful!

Imagine how beautiful nigerian commonwealth can make one!

Your are one of the who reasons with their brain.
Thanks million likes for you
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by burkingx(f): 8:19pm On May 12, 2017
angry......

Una sure say na the same person be dis undecided undecided undecided

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by AreaFada2: 8:22pm On May 12, 2017
Karlman:
a mAn stole $12billion in 1992 from gulf war oil windfall and you expect his children to be ugly in 2017? Op you are an illiterate.

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by supereagle(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2017
CocaineSniffer:
Halima Babangida, I pity the condition of that tight kpekus of yours.

I trust my _aboki friends.

Just a sip of their burantashi is enough to make you scream for mercy and confess the sins of your father. cool

Which one is burantanshi?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Benekruku(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
Hausa sabi fine with height!

Not all this plump dwarfs littering Southern Nigeria
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by heaz: 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
all i see is beautiful make-up not beautiful woman
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by sunshineV(f): 8:31pm On May 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ok make i go fry stew undecidedok make i go fry stew

no microwave it

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Decryptor(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
There are some hairy snails that you must add some honey and eat all night long tongue

But some get Afro down below, smelly....Eww, no thanks.

Halima.... I could have been a Cunny Linguist for you, if only you accepted tongue

I had a Deeper Life GF in school, i always made her speak in tongues...don't ask me how

Hmmm...hairy snail...i ate a hairy snail of a girl from bauchi. The snail had lots of lips but was too hairy. She enjoyed the eating that she kept coming back everyday for an encounter even though she was engaged.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by buchai: 8:56pm On May 12, 2017
our politicians and their families wedding, like in northern Nigeria 100% politicians will be present in western Nigeria half of politicians will be present in eastern and southern Nigeria quarter of politicians will be present and Tinubu no dey carry last for northern weddings bi dat.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by BlackOnassis(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2017
Tamarapetty:
ok make i go fry stew undecidedok make i go fry stew
But ppl fry stew na. Hv u heard of obe dindin (fried stew)?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by BlackOnassis(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
IBB just stole everthing sha. None of d kids look like Mariam!
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by aflame100(m): 9:10pm On May 12, 2017
Martins98:
The wedding ceremony of Halima Babangida, daughter of former military President, General Ibrahim Babangida, is ongoing in Minna, Niger State. More photos after the cut.

See More Photos @ Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/first-photos-of-beautiful-bride-halima.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-91zRLQgDFWA/WRXUMC7xpKI/AAAAAAAMYmg/myqKUpqfFDkkJftDy8Imm_cmDUPKaV2bACLcB/s400/6a.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-CZOZUlSKWyY/WRXUKMV8KTI/AAAAAAAMYmU/h0pEVQgf27EGYLoKY_r4MwsSotPXgg9FACLcB/s400/5.jpg[/img]

She is the third wife of her Husband.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by TheKingdom: 9:23pm On May 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
She set o

How?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by tiredface: 9:33pm On May 12, 2017
3RD WIFE FOR THE ABOKI HUSBAND? WOW! SHE CANT EVEN GET HER OWN MAN, SO SAD.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by GeneralOjukwu: 9:45pm On May 12, 2017
Decryptor:

Hmmm...hairy snail...i ate a hairy snail of a girl from bauchi. The snail had lots of lips but was too hairy. She enjoyed the eating that she kept coming back everyday for an encounter even though she was engaged.

LOL...where in Bauchi? which LGA was she from. Spent some time there
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by oyienootieno: 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
She looks like EVE the american rapper.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Adeboyefa(f): 10:50pm On May 12, 2017
thorpido:
He sick. Wonder why she chose polygamy.Her mother didn't choose that option.
Just like Mrs Yuguda (nee Yaradua) and Abacha's daughters.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2017
wr alrdy knw hw it wee end.. anoda story of wasted funds...
karma is a big big bitch.. its even biblical sef..
sorry its gonna b asked of her d sins of her father..
its biblical not my own saying..
its bn asked of ur older ones alrdy and i dnt knw hw ur own go dey differnt, even afta marryin former guvnors nufin has changed abt ya sista and ur blooder too has d same ish..
its karma baby.. evil wee always reside in d ause of an EVIL GENIUS..
if e doesnt pay,una go pay..
u fink dele giwa,Gani fawehinmi,Fela, Ejigbo plane crash souls no get creator?? like abel's blood,they will seek vengeance and ur lineage must pay...

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by guychidile: 10:52pm On May 12, 2017
actually,she is beautiful,but try to be good to your husband..pls
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by enemyofprogress: 10:58pm On May 12, 2017
Mtcheeeeeew upon all the money her father stoled she is not even beautifool
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by thorpido(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2017
Adeboyefa:

Just like Mrs Yuguda (nee Yaradua) and Abacha's daughters.
Marriage for them is just about fortifying political camps and the wealth that comes with it.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by nnokwa042(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2017
CocaineSniffer:
Halima Babangida, I pity the condition of that tight kpekus of yours.

I trust my _aboki friends.

Just a sip of their burantashi is enough to make you scream for mercy and confess the sins of your father. cool
if u no kill me I no go die again grin grin u got talent nna men
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Siscooh: 11:57pm On May 12, 2017
Benekruku:
Hausa sabi fine with height!

Not all this plump dwarfs littering Southern Nigeria
Wetin you want take height do?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Benekruku(m): 1:27am On May 13, 2017
Siscooh:

Wetin you want take height do?

Chai!

You can't understand.....

Imagine 6feet size 0 babe in your arms......

Those re places you always want to lose your life
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by Decryptor(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

LOL...where in Bauchi? which LGA was she from. Spent some time there

Lol...she's from the Gamawa area. We actually met in Abuja. Pretty thing and did I mention that she can f*ck so well. These northern girls are something else o. U see them forming quiet like Dj Humility but take them to the bedroom and they will show you chumchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.