Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida (54850 Views)

Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Soft Drinks Not Served At Halima Babangida's Wedding. Reasons For That Revealed / Patience Jonathan, Ben Bruce At Halima Babangida's Wedding In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by GeneralOjukwu: 9:56am On May 13, 2017
Decryptor:

Lol...she's from the Gamawa area. We actually met in Abuja. Pretty thing and did I mention that she can f*ck so well. These northern girls are something else o. U see them forming quiet like Dj Humility but take them to the bedroom and they will show you chumchin

Ah...i know the place. Had a Bauchi GF too, she can make your hair stand on end...she can make something else stand lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by APCmyheart(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2017
Over 30 private jets fly into Minna for her wedding and some useless girl will be forming slay queen when they are not sure of 20 keep napep coming in for their wedding..
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by peacechild(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2017
I love the way wealthy and enlightened moslem woman dresses. She looks beautiful
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by MarieSucre(f): 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
There are some hairy snails that you must add some honey and eat all night long tongue

But some get Afro down below, smelly....Eww, no thanks.

Halima.... I could have been a Cunny Linguist for you, if only you accepted tongue

I had a Deeper Life GF in school, i always made her speak in tongues...don't ask me how

Hmmnn interesting. Tell us more about how you made you deeper life girlfriend speak in tongues? Are you guys still together?
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by GeneralOjukwu: 1:18pm On May 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hmmnn interesting. Tell us more about how you made you deeper life girlfriend speak in tongues? Are you guys still together?

Nope...after my rod parted her seas....we went our separate ways cry
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by MarieSucre(f): 1:19pm On May 13, 2017
thorpido:
He sick.
Wonder why she chose polygamy.Her mother didn't choose that option.

That's the million dollar question. But I think the answer lies in front of us. SHE did not chose this. HER FATHER choose it for her.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by MarieSucre(f): 1:20pm On May 13, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Nope...after my rod parted her seas....we went our separate ways cry
You deflowered her!!
Very naughty of you.
Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by GeneralOjukwu: 1:31pm On May 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

You deflowered her!!

Very naughty of you.

I didn't ...i was probably the 4th pilgrim to visit her temple. A gentleman never says wink

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Beautiful Bride Halima Babangida by thorpido(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2017
MarieSucre:

That's the million dollar question. But I think the answer lies in front of us. SHE did not chose this. HER FATHER choose it for her.
In this generation?Anyway,the Hausa marriage has a peculiarity to it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.