Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m (61412 Views)

Kalu Eke Onwuka: FG Treated Me Unfairly Despite Winning Several Medals / Why Liverpool Will NOT Play In The Club World Cup Despite Winning The Champions / Jude Ighalo Pictured With His Mum In A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 12, 2017
Back to the basics, he's smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Originalsly: 9:50pm On May 12, 2017
coolcharm:
How u go dey beat people up an down still dey run enter mama house? Mbanu!
Lol...you crack me uppp!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 12, 2017
Humility

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by AfroSamurai: 9:52pm On May 12, 2017
coolcharm:
I think its best he leaves go live his own life. There are a thousand and one ways to still keep showing love to his mom.

How u go dey beat people up an down still dey run enter mama house? Mbanu!
You're yet to grasp that "money, is a spirit". One that can kill or easily destroy or make a person.

AJ moving back into his mum's house might be a way of curbing his excesses...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 12, 2017
You see the difference

With our Nigerian mentality,

Yahoo boy that hit 2million will go and rent a house in Lekki and start drinking table water only.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 12, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Good son.
Spoilt son
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Laple0541(m): 9:54pm On May 12, 2017
AJ my man.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by mekybabe1: 9:56pm On May 12, 2017
Enough CVs as baby mamas. Dem for don reach like 15million babes wey drop cvs.
kelvine:
Some babes go don de apply as baby mama.
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2017
That's good but shouldn't be mama boy else he'll have two wives in his life.

Some mums when too attached to sons hardly get detached.
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by AngelicBeing: 10:00pm On May 12, 2017
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by baby124: 10:02pm On May 12, 2017
This one is his mums baby for life. Only till the mum dies before he marry. He go just de born up and down. Watch.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by crackhouse(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2017
Sunnycliff:
I don't no what to call this. Is this stinginess or economics??
I think u prefer it when he spends money like mayweather so that when it finishes like Mike Tyson own then u will start addressing him as a fool without sense.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by AfroSamurai: 10:06pm On May 12, 2017
crackhouse:
I think u prefer it when he spends money like mayweather so that when it finishes like Mike Tyson own then u will start addressing him as a fool without sense.
Touché. Couldn't have said it better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by amazon14: 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
He doesn't want to call unnecessary attention to himself. Especially badoos who will corupt his good upbring. Kudos to him and his mum

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by clems88(m): 10:07pm On May 12, 2017
Sunnycliff:
I don't no what to call this. Is this stinginess or economics??
itz xconomics lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by agabusta: 10:12pm On May 12, 2017
kelvine:
Some babes go don de apply as baby mama.

He already has a baby Mamma.
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by enemyofprogress: 10:20pm On May 12, 2017
Epositive:
You are now a man not a boy cheesy
you think everyone is like you that ran away from home at age 12 cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Epositive(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you think everyone is like you that ran away from home at age 12 cheesy
enemy of progress
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by RealHaute: 10:22pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Handsome young man. If na some guys,they'll carry all the babes in hood and enter Quilox. He still needs to move out though.

If this guy insults some Nairaland guys, I am sure they won't hit him.
They'll walk away... grin They'll remember the bible verse that implores we should be slow to act, but if na woman...they'll turn John Cena.

Even if im insult their ancestors, they will tell him...

As a military guy, I never walk away. cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by enemyofprogress: 10:25pm On May 12, 2017
Epositive:
enemy of progress
wetin?
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Barigaboy(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2017
He get sense now. Efe go soon spend him money finish.
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by kuuljay(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2017
A child who honours and respect his parents and else's can never change even with wealth and fame

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Shawnnn01: 10:29pm On May 12, 2017
That's him being a Yoruba man we do not brag we are no chest beater.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by slurryeye2: 10:33pm On May 12, 2017
Very humble guy. The dude is almost faultless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2017
ichommy:

Joshua is being tipped to become the first billionaire boxer following his memorable

Can someone explain the above statement to me? Or are they out their damn mind?! When people like Mayweather, or even Klitshchko (who defended the belt many times) ain't billionaire, how is this one hit wonder gonna do better?!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2017
bloggers hv a place in hell this is a lie,so becos someone snap with his mum means the person is staying with her
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by SirShymexx: 10:45pm On May 12, 2017
SirJeffry:
That's good but shouldn't be mama boy else he'll have two wives in his life.

Some mums when too attached to sons hardly get detached.

Lol, it's not about being a momma's boy. He actually moved out of his mum's early and stay in the hostel from like 17/18, hence he was getting in trouble.

Moving back in with his mum actually saved him and kept him grounded, hence he's where he's today. So, why change a formula that's working effectively, while still on the come-up and get carried away, when you can easily just continue what's working effectively - till you get to a comfortable place when you can deal with pressure and everything else that comes with it?

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 12, 2017
pocohantas:
Handsome young man. If na some guys,they'll carry all the babes in hood and enter Quilox. He still needs to move out though.

If this guy insults some Nairaland guys, I am sure they would never hit him.
They'll walk away... cheesy They'll remember the bible verse that implores we should be slow to act, but if na woman...they'll turn John Cena.

Even if im insult their ancestors and drag their blokos, they will tell him...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5304466_5299877vllkyt1qga3p7c3bioa4281126jpegd3e8452956cfe6fd95950a99df7dc253_jpeg_jpeg4b5c56e35f4bdc3794c7a218fe758040
Moral lesson: Every one can always walk away from a fight, but it feels good to flex muscle for who you pass. grin
Nice moral lesson! But I'm better than john cena version of 2017
Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by Jhamzy(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2017
I love the move he made there. Personally i dont see anything wrong with him still being with his mum under the same roof. As a son, real responsibility starts when he is the one paying most of the bills, which am sure he is doing. So him staying on his own, does not show maturity or responsibility, thinking of the fact that they stay in the same town. Why waste cash staying in different apartment.
On the other hand, he can still get a bigger place and move in with his mum since he is not yet married.
Those seeing him, especially the ladies, as being a mummy's boy or childish are yet to understand the bond between a mum and an only child or son. Smh... We will all get there someday. Mummy's boy is when a guy can't do anything or take decisions without the conscent of his mum. Always run to his mum for little and every issues that concerns him.
There is no doubt that the love and bond between them is inseparable. I think that he should be left alone, cos to me he is fulfilling scriptures by honouring her so that his days will be longer.
Any girl that can't love him and his mum the same way she love her's will have to give chance. Thats just the truth! But eventually, he will still find his destined partner by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m by hernandson(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2017
when enemies from the village comes to visit Anthony mum,not knowing he is inside the house, they'll be like

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Ronaldo: Plane With "Believe Kathryn Mayorga" Message Flown OVer Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.