Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) (3108 Views)

The Nigeria Immigration Deports 6 British Citizens / Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) by MT: 3:46pm On Jan 21, 2010

@NordicRace,
Dont thinkso, students dont pay tax when they study or work in the UK. And they are free to use our resources, so we owe them nothing.

Nordic Race "the briton",  stop being ignorant.  You need to re-verify your claim.

It amazes me the kind of energy you are dissipating over this issue, what do you expect the "white" to do?. You can only be a british, you can never be english. Get that into your head! tongue

Even BNP refers to people like you as "people who are not genetically british". You are not wanted in that country, (despite your supposedly "british" passport that you are carrying) as much as the african immigrants that you are insulting. Watch your back, BNP is coming . tongue
Re: Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) by NordicRace: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2010
I am fully ethnically british, the nords include those from the northern islands of britian.

And for the record, the bnp have no problem with white immigration, they are against black and brown immigration
Re: Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) by morpheus24: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
Please try to ignore Nordic race.

This "thing" is not a very intelligent person.

Can't you people realize that by now. At least I have

Its like beating your head against a stone wall. The wall does not have a brain

I suggest you guys meditate on the video you see below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xp2j0F3wg&feature=related
Re: Cameron: '70 Million Is Too Many. I'll Cut Immigration By 75 Per Cent' (UK) by gen2boi: 12:22am On Feb 06, 2010
what is this white pig searching for on here pls back off , dis website is not for you , u sound so stupid , u finks your father owns d UK, everybody ar visitor to d world so go to bed and eat some burger, you know ursev

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please What Means Is The Best Means To Send Food Stuffs Abroad To My Uncle? / The Scammer… Olu Micheal Of Forbes Global Project! / Right Of Appeal Against A Student Visa Refusal To Be Abolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.