Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu (1335 Views)

Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by nurex01(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2017
The traditional wedding of the son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Olujonwo Obasanjo and Tope Adebutu was held on Thursday at the Balmoral Hall of Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.

The wedding was attended by dignitaries and friends of Chief Obasanjo and Adebutu.

Wife of the former President, Mrs. Taiwo Obasanjo, had filed a suit at an Ikeja High Court, seeking to stop the wedding of her son, Olujonwo, but lost.

Justice Lateefa Okunnu dismissed the suit on the grounds that the court lacked jurisdiction to hear the suit.

http://punchng.com/photos-against-all-odds-obasanjo-weds-adebutu/

1 Like

Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by subtlemee(f): 8:01pm On May 12, 2017
I'm yet to hear of planes crashing,with earthquakes and all the disasters we were promised if the marriage should hold

1 Like

Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by nurex01(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2017
subtlemee:
I'm yet to hear of planes crashing,with earthquakes and all the disasters we were promised if the marriage should hold

Don't mind them jor. Na wash
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by micholo123(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2017
So surprising that a mother could go to court to try and stop her own son's wedding
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by adadike281(f): 10:24pm On May 12, 2017
his bride or his grand ma? whichever one it is, I wish him good luck!
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by nurex01(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2017
Blissful marriage
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by Desyner: 11:18pm On May 12, 2017
The rich flaunting unexplainable wealth.

1 Like

Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by nurex01(m): 4:00am On May 13, 2017
Desyner:
The rich flaunting unexplainable wealth.

Yap. that is just it
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by bakila: 4:39am On May 13, 2017
adadike281:
his bride or his grand ma? whichever one it is, I wish him good luck!
Hmmm
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by bravo269(m): 7:23am On May 13, 2017
Happy birthday to me. Like to celebrate with me.

1 Like

Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by oweniwe(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2017
The marriage has crashed already.

No more trust in the home.

If someone have even malaria, they will start suspecting each other.

But the bride no get chill at all. If she can't acceed to her mother in-law on seemingly trivial issues like this... I dey pity d guy. They will be dragging him around like ram in the market.
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by nurex01(m): 8:16am On May 13, 2017
oweniwe:
The marriage has crashed already

Gv us a single reason. Haha!
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by oweniwe(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2017
nurex01:

Gv us a single reason. Haha!

My folks started somehow like that.

The separated when I was 4.

In law problem is not something to joke with.

The women (wife+her mother and mother inlaw+ sister inlaw) will go to the extent of projecting occultic stuffs at each other either for protection or to see who will have the upper hand

Its very nasty experience.

You can't live in the couple's house with peace of mind as everybody will be suspecting each other
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by nurex01(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2017
oweniwe:

My folks started somehow like that.

The separated when I was 4.

In law problem is not something to joke with.

The women (wife+her mother and mother inlaw+ sister inlaw) will go to the extent of projecting occultic stuffs at each other either for protection or to see who will have the upper hand

Its very nasty experience.

You can't live in the couple's house with peace of mind as everybody will be suspecting each other

Well, in-law things is sometimes a problem.
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by stonemasonn: 10:07am On May 13, 2017
I think the groom's mother was just making things up. She probably never liked the bride or her family.

My mom would have done the same. I don't know if it's intuition or something....
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by oweniwe(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2017
stonemasonn:
I think the groom's mother was just making things up. She probably never liked the bride or her family. ....

It was the mother that arranged the bride for him cos the groom was reluctant to get married.

Everything was fine until the bride's ppl chosed the dates which didn't go down well with the mother.

She asked them to shift the date a little bit forward cos of some 'prophecies' but they disregarded her.

I don't see what they have to lose if they aceed to the mother's request.

How would you feel doing a wedding where your mother is not present when she is alive? The groom Bleep up. At least he should find a way to balance things
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by stonemasonn: 11:27am On May 13, 2017
oweniwe:

It was the mother that arranged the bride for him cos the groom was reluctant to get married.

Everything was fine until the bride's ppl chosed the dates which didn't go down well with the mother.

She asked them to shift the date a little bit forward cos of some 'prophecies' but they disregarded her.

I don't see what they have to lose if they aceed to the mother's request.

How would you feel doing a wedding where your mother is not present when she is alive? The groom Bleep up. At least he should find a way to balance things
So the mother arranged the bride.

I think the groom was influenced by the men (his father, uncles, friends etc) not to submit to his "highly emotional mother " ...probably an ego thing.
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by oweniwe(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2017
stonemasonn:

I think the groom was influenced by the men (his father, uncles, friends etc) not to submit to his "highly emotional mother " ...probably an ego thing.

Yes. The mother said so in her recent interview.

But if the marriage breaks up, it is the groom who will bear the brunt, not his father, friends or uncles
Re: Against All Odds, Obasanjo Weds Adebutu by auntysimbiat(f): 9:38pm On May 13, 2017
Congrats to dem

(1) (Reply)

My Family Not From Benin, Says Musiliu Obanikoro / Quit Notice: Don’t Go, Yerima, Arewa Youths Leader Begs Igbo / Biafra: See What Will Happen To Those Policemen Who Took Photos With Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.