Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos (54371 Views)

Tope Adebutu: Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandoned Me In Monaco During Honeymoon / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" / Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tolulope Adebutu's White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Amoyinoluwa24: 9:19am On May 12, 2017
Olujonwo Obasanjo, the son of Olusegun Obasanjo, a former President, and Tolulope Adebutu, the daughter of Kessington Adebutu, owner of Premier Lotto 'Baba Ijebu' had their traditional wedding on Thursday.

This comes after Mrs. Taiwo Obasanjo had raised an alarm over her son’s wedding, saying the dates chosen, May 11th and 13th would lead to strange deaths and plane crashes.

The former first lady also said she received prophesies and warnings from men of God to the effect that Olujonwo, her son who turns 34 on June 1, should not do or be involved in any elaborate celebration before his birthday.

The event which was held at the Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos was attended by politicians, traditional rulers, and business moguls.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/despite-mothers-opposition-obasanjos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Adedaniel211(m): 9:25am On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2017
Happy married life. Make baba no try to Bleep this one too as he enjoy bleeping his daughter in laws.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by nbisi: 9:28am On May 12, 2017
OK ooo
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by hrworld: 9:30am On May 12, 2017
Too many prophets of doom in naija. By now shame go dey cash the useless prophet and unfaithful mother. Happy married life o jare to the newest couple in town.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by sagerasaq: 9:31am On May 12, 2017
who no go wed Omo Baba Ijebu
C happiness just dy flow for dis pics...
Hope dm no go crash like tonto

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Repairnigeria(m): 9:34am On May 12, 2017
nawa
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by MysteriousAnn(f): 9:37am On May 12, 2017
Wow. Lucky man. Give me his number - I need to be collecting daily '2 sure' from him.

9 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:51am On May 12, 2017
So all the prophecies were fake after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Amoyinoluwa24: 9:53am On May 12, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by madridguy(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2017
Happy married life to them.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2017
Let's watch and see if her prophecies will come to pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by DanceVille: 10:03am On May 12, 2017
Pfft.....

Who their wedding don Epp?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Partnerbiz(f): 10:19am On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by holluwai(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
Okay o but meanwhile....

24 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by DreCharles(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
Marriage of the rich

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2017
Men dem
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by kpaofame: 10:24am On May 12, 2017
ok

Waiting for the Armageddon the mother was making noise about to happen now undecided undecided
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ylaa(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2017
baba ijebu vs baba iyabo
hml to the babas' pikin dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Astrogeotech: 10:25am On May 12, 2017
ccc
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by ClaraJ(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2017
Aww! Cute... Who will mary me wink

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by IntroVAT: 10:26am On May 12, 2017
See the resemblance
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Pavore9: 10:26am On May 12, 2017
MysteriousAnn:
Wow. Lucky man. Give me his number - I need to be collecting daily '2 sure' from him.

So na '2 sure" u dey think about! cheesy
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On May 12, 2017
Igbos will not like this o

grin obansanjo carry go

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by blackpanda: 10:27am On May 12, 2017
[s]
sunnysunny69:
Happy married life. Make baba no try to Bleep this one too as he enjoy bleeping his daughter in laws.
[/s]

Habaaa! This is uncalled for please

5 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Hysmady(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
Baba ijebu pay me my dough grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by XaviDayo(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2017
Waiting for the plane to crash...if it happens..Madam...I go start attend ya church...Hisses
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Agimor(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2017
The universal question.... Why women are so marriage freak?

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by mmsen: 10:29am On May 12, 2017
How many pikin does this thug have?

Almost every month it's one Obasanjo child marrying or divorcing...

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo And Tope Adebutu's Traditional Wedding Photos by spidey77: 10:32am On May 12, 2017
There is money in this baba Ijebu sha

Learn about the most deadly waterways in the world here

http://expressdigger..com.ng/2017/05/there-are-quite-man-cannot-do-without.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / Aguata LGA Headquaters Attack Gunmen Attack (Video, Pictures) / Remi And Bola Tinubu In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.