Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant (1005 Views)

24 Yrs Old Uniilorin Student Molest Her Sister (15) With A Huge intimacy gadget / Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Meet A Sexy 63-year-old Grandmother With The Body Of An 18-year-old girl(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by daewoorazer(m): 8:01pm On May 12, 2017
Below is an exclusive interview with a nairalander, one of the Miss UniIlorin contestants – Miss Salawudeen Yetunde

Can we meet you?

My name is Salawudeen Yetunde.I hail from Oyo State and I’m a student of the prestigious University of Ilorin. I am in the English department, 200 level at the moment.My favorite food is porridge(and I don't joke with it).My religion is Islam, I love dancing and my role model is my Mom.

If you win this contest, how are you going to spend the cash prize?

If eventually I win this contest, the first thing I’m gonna do is dedicate one-tenth of the cash prize to God by donating it to the mosque in my community. Furthermore, I will give to the less-privileged and IDPs. The rest will be spent on my educational pursuit.

Tell us about unique experience(s) that has hitherto shapen you:

It was the day I learnt of an incident which happened to my mum’s friend, she had her house warming in the morning but got hit by a speeding car; unfortunately, she was buried in that same house. She never passed a single night in that house, all happened within a space of 24 hours (house warming day). It was then I realized this life is nothing, everything is but vain. Ever since, I have learnt to take life simple and even to stay closer to God.

Why do you deserve to be crowned:

I believe to every contest, there is a competition based on a subject. It is however disturbing to realize the reflective meaning that comes to most mind wherever beauty contest is mentioned is a gathering of beauties. Yes, as this may seem partly true, in my case it is not just about my physical appearance. I see myself as a woman of intelligence and skills. I am an entrepreneur and my entrepreneurial skills are spectacular, this I believe will soon shape me into a woman of substance who can either support my husband when things seem dry or as the case may be, help my to-be husband stand on his feet.

How would you like to be remembered when you leave this world:

I’m going to die someday, so does everyone but I don't want to live a vague life (meaning I must be remembered for something after I’m gone),I want to be remembered as that great woman who stood for what's RIGHT!.
But in order to achieve all this, I need your support, I can’t do it all alone. Help a fellow Nairalander.

To cast a vote for me, follow the steps below:

Like my pic on instagram by
1. following - @missunilorin page
2. then like my picture, I am contestant number 27.

You can check my IG page too: @Yettymamayo
God bless Nairaland
God bless UniIlorin
God bless Nigeria
1 love

cc: lalasticlala
cc: Ijebabe
cc: Mynd44
help one of our own!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by Epositive(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2017
Nice one .... But you'll need to change your style (pose) cool
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by refiner(f): 8:05pm On May 12, 2017
So how do we cast our vote? undecided
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 12, 2017
Looking frustrated

3 Likes

Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by daewoorazer(m): 8:09pm On May 12, 2017
refiner:
So how do we cast our vote? undecided

modified ma'am

Like my pic on instagram by
1. following - @missunilorin page
2. then like my picture, I am contestant number 27.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by SuperSuave(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2017
Epositive:

I won't laugh
That's seu.n right?

BTW
I wanted to say something negative but had to shelve it on learning that the OP is the contestant.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
That's seu.n right?

BTW
I wanted to say something negative but had to shelve it on learning that the OP is the contestant.

But,op is male.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by asahnwaKC: 8:26pm On May 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by McBrooklyn(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2017

Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by SINZ: 8:59pm On May 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
That's seu.n right?

BTW

The OP's campaigning for his friend. She's not a nairalander.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by mrmrmister: 9:07pm On May 12, 2017
Epositive:

No don't say anything negative o cheesy

Let me quickly save this Seun's picture and use it for a meme. grin
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by Epositive(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2017
mrmrmister:

Let me quickly save this Seun's picture and use it for a meme. grin

Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by SuperSuave(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2017
Tiny23:

But,op is male.
SINZ:

The OP's campaigning for his friend. She's not a nairalander.

Guess I misunderstood this post below
daewoorazer:

modified ma'am

Like my pic on instagram by 1. following - @missunilorin page 2. then like my picture, I am contestant number 27.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by ekensi01: 9:22pm On May 12, 2017
I will help you get like 1k likes if you buy me a techno y2 i promise.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by jamislaw(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2017
Pls you guys should log in and vote her, she's our own.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by firstking01(m): 10:42pm On May 12, 2017
She's obviously not a nairalander.
Re: Meet A Nairalander, Miss Uniilorin Contestant by mrmrmister: 11:13pm On May 12, 2017
jamislaw:
Pls you guys should log in and vote her, she's our own.

What's her moniker?

(1) (Reply)

Woman,45,claims She Is Married To A Train Station Which She Has Sex With / A Woman Tried Masturbating While Her Boyfriend Watched—here’s How It Went / There Are 16 Circles In This Image, And Most People Can’t Find Them Right Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.